Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

3 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - Page 28 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Asher considered his words for a few seconds, glancing around the room as he thought, then looked to Kay again. "I've been thinking over everything that's happened today, and I feel like it would be wrong for me to leave Terra before the androids have been granted their freedom," he said. "I think it might be in the best interests of the children and the androids if I stay on Terra while Vestia goes on to the Imperium." He wished he could have phrased it better, but he just didn't know how. Ugh.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - Page 28 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:17 pm

Skye nodded and smiled at Mourn, glad to see him out of his room for once. "Yes, we will."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Mourn grinned at Skye "Then we fly again yes?"

Matt waved to Asher. "you gotta hurry back okay?"

Kay tensed. While it was heartening to see so many people here, yeah, it was kinda... stressful.

Armin bowed his head. "May the weaver smile upon your endevour my friend." He told Asher quietly. "and bring you both home with haste."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Asher forced a smile onto his face. It was fine to show his concern to the people he was closest to, but no way was he comfortable showing how worried he was to the rest of the crew. Better to let them see a more confident version of himself, yep.
"Thank you, Armin," he said. to Matt he added, "I'll do my best."

James hurried over and hugged Asher. "Yeah, you'd better come back soon, bro. Or I swear I'm going to come back here and wage war on the entire Terran Empire until we get you back."

"Hopefully that won't be necessary," Asher said awkwardly.

James let him go and went to Nova. "Keep him safe, okay? And if anyone hurts him, please kick their ass for me."

The other androids watched, they'd wish both Nova and Asher luck when they had the chance.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:50 pm

Skye chuckled and nodded "Yeah, we can fly together again." She said then looked over to Asher "I just wanted to wish you both good luck."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Nova chuckled and nodded "That I will." She said with confidence. She waved to everyone then got on the shuttle so she could move it off Vestia once Asher was on and the doors shut.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:59 pm

James genuinely grinned at that. He liked Nova, she was definitely the sort of bodyguard he wanted his brother to have.

"Thank you, Skye," Asher said, smiling at her. He looked to Starr, "And thank you, for everything you've done. Safe travels, all of you, on your trip to the Imperium!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Esk caught Asher's eye and nodded. He'd already told Asher not to die, what more could he say?

Kay chewed his lip anxiously and Matt wheeled over and reached out to put a hand on his brother's shoulder, or rather, his back because he was in a damn wheelchair gah.

Kay watched Asher, not quite able to show him the affection perhaps both of them would have liked with all this crowd. At least they'd had their private moment before walking here.
He raised one hand to wave to them both. Even if he didn't really want to.

"bye bye robot! Bye bye dragon!" Mourn called.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Yeah, Asher would have liked to hug Kay one last time before leaving at least, but he knew perfectly well that the guy wouldn't be okay with that when there were other people around. Honestly this big an audience would have been too much for Asher too.
He smiled softly at Kay instead, waved at Mourn, then headed for the shuttle to join Nova.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:11 pm

"Until we meet again" Starr said with a wave before moving back to give them room.
Shane, Skye and the other dragons waved, also giving enough room for them to get the shuttle off.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Asher got in and closed the shuttle door, doing his best to suppress his anxiety that seemed to just keep getting worse as they got closer to leaving Vestia's safety. "You're flying, right?" he asked Nova, trying to force another smile. He knew how to fly small shuttles, but he'd kind of rather not be the one controlling the very expensive spacecraft if he could help it.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:37 pm

"I will" Nova said, giving him a soft smile as she moved to take the controls and move the shuttle off Vestia to it's own docking space.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:46 pm

"Oh good. I'm sure you're a better pilot than I am, seeing as most of the spacecraft I've been on flew themselves," Asher said, trying for humor. More seriously he added, "We'll most likely not be staying in this city long, the sapient rights people are discussing whether we should head to Sydney or Tech Valley, which are even larger political centers than here. I think they're planning to decide where we should go by this evening."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Nova nodded and smiled at him again. "Yeah? I'll get some info on those places, see what's what with them." She said with a shrug. At least we have a safe place to sleep at night with this shuttle."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:14 am

Everyone would wave till the shuttle left, then disperse.

Armin went to speak to Starr.

Matt looked to Kay. "We're gonna have some drinks and stuff, wanna come?"

Kay shook his head, he wasn't in the mood for a party.

Matt patted Kay's back. "Some on man, it'll distract you."

Kay frowned, shook his head again and headed for the door.

Matt sighed.

Esk rolled his eyes and nodded to Matt. "On it."

Matt looked uncertain as Esk followed Kay out.
He looked back to Ellie and Shane.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:43 am

Starr looked to Armin and smiled at him "I am glad you are feeling better."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:48 am

Asher nodded. "Once we know where they want us to go, we should definitely find out everything we can about staying safe there. The sapient rights groups wouldn't send us anywhere especially dangerous, but any place on Terra is going to have its risks." He smiled slightly. "Yes, I'm glad we have this shuttle. It's going to make traveling a lot easier for us."

(I guess we should make a thread for Starr's shuttle or something? Just to keep things tidy.)

~~
Ellie watched the shuttle leave, not looking concerned at all. She was sure Nova would be fine!

The androids watched the shuttle leave Vestia, then headed off somewhere together. They had a lot to think about. The religious among them had a lot to pray for.

James hesitated, not sure if he wanted to distract himself by joining the others, or hide somewhere dark and depressing to brood.

Tala watched Kay leave, an expression that might be sympathy on her bovid face. She looked to Matt after a few moments though. "You say there are drinks?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:59 am

Armin bowed his head. "I could not miss this farewell." He touched Starr's shoulder gently, he still wasn't totally back to normal. Weaker than usual, his exoskeleton was hardening nicely but not quite as firm as it could be and he was still a little paler than usual. He also hadn't yet dyed his hair so it was shock white still and sort of sticking out in multiple directions.

"Yeah, drinks, snacks, music if you want." Matt shrugged. "Come on, we're gonna go get the kids, that deserves a celebration right?"

"Robot be fine." Mourn nodded. "Terrans got lots evidence now." And maybe later he'd leak some more stuff, just to be safe. Ahem.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:11 am

"There is much to be glad for," Tala agreed. "To reunite with those we love soon is the finest of gifts."

"Yeah," Ellie said. "We got some stuff to celebrate, guys!" She grinned. As far as she was concerned, this day was a success.

James smiled sadly at Mourn. "Yeah, you're right. Everything's gonna work out." He was going to worry anyway, he just wanted his siblings to be safe. "Are you gonna go to the party?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 am

(lol, yeah, we can)
Nova nodded and smiled "Everywhere has risks, we can mitigate some, but not all."

~~~
Shane chuckled and nodded "Yeah, we wanted to celebrate leaving to get the kids."

~~~
Starr smiled up at him and patted his hand. "We should get you back to your room." She said gently
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:49 am

Mourn grinned his lopsided grin. "party?" mm, well he did need a break. "there be food?"

Armin bowed his head to Starr. "thank you my friend but I do not wish to waylay you." It still felt a bit odd to refer to Starr as his friend, but she was wasn't she? Truly he was blessed.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:53 am

"Whatever we grab along the way." Shane said with a chuckle
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:11 pm

"I will join you," Tala decided. She hadn't specifically been invited, but it wasn't like they'd un-invite the giant minotaur lady, even if they didn't want her. She was too intimidating. HA.

"I'd guess there will be food," James told Mourn. "I'm not exactly in on the planning for this party though, I'm just listening in."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:29 pm

"Yheck yeah food! it's not a party without food!" Matt declared. Well .. it wasn't really a party as such but screw it, celebration/condolance drinks!

Man.. this was a bit complicated wasn't it? He hoped Kay was okay and not too offended at them having a celebration.

Mourn nodded "food good. I come."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:33 pm

Shane chuckled and shrugged "It is just a thrown together thing with anyone who wants to come invited." He started for the cafeteria to pick up food and drinks.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:37 pm

James looked hesitant. He still wasn't sure he wanted to go to a party. With people food, and people drinks, and happy people... Yeah... maybe he'd better sit this one out. "Have fun, guys," he said with a smile.

Tala slapped his shoulder. "We will see you with lateness, James! Come, friends, let us go and drink!"

Vestia, meanwhile, began takeoff procedures.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:52 pm

"bye bye other robot!" Mourn grinned, yeah he didn't understand at all.

---

Armin would head back to his room.

---

Matt wheeled ahead of everyone else and got bossy, demanding this and that and ooo they should totally have this too. He was excited and more animated than he'd been in a long time.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Starr would walk with Armin to his room, she wasn't in much of a party mood plus she wanted to keep an eye on her egg, hatching was close and she wanted her to know she was loved.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next