Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

3 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 23 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dawn would be alright, she just got bored laying there alone and without a project to do.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 23 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Tue May 22, 2018 4:57 pm

"I can use telepathy for a long range." Nova said, taking the stone and making a string to tie onto it so she could take it off without shifting, tiring it around her neck like a collar when she was done. She shifted again and looked to Tala. You can hear me well?

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 23 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue May 22, 2018 5:05 pm

Mourn laughed. "i no cat, I felid." He didn't seem offended though. He went looking for supplies.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 22, 2018 5:39 pm

I can hear you well, Tala replied. If we continue to listen for each other, we should be all right. She wiggled her ears at Mourn. "You look much like a cat though."

(Are they planning to sneak into the server farm, or the headquarters, btw? Cause Nova would need to be in star dragon form or something if she leaves the biodome, until she gets inside the server farm

Edit for clarity: once they're inside the server farm, it'll be perfectly safe for Mourn. There's breathable air in the building)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Nova dipped her head, glad Tala could hear her well. I just have to know if I am going to the hq or the server farm
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed May 23, 2018 5:19 am

(probably main building as it's closer?)
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 23, 2018 8:58 am

(Makes sense to me!)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 23, 2018 10:08 am

Nova tilted her head then shifted back to her human form "Starr wants to know if Mourn can set the code to free the androids to be released in place of this update, or released on it's own in some way."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed May 23, 2018 11:01 am

Mourn tilted his head. "Maybe... that what robots want?" Hey, he liked to idea of freeing all the androids instead of shackling them, it'd be in his mind a great FU to the terrans. "not sure can make look like update though... might make terrans think it what making robots act 'funny'. Terrans very stupid remember."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 23, 2018 11:57 am

Tala's ears twitched forward in interest. "It would have them a way to escape," she said, "Instead of being trapped and turned into slaves. They could hide, and it would be good." She really didn't know much about the situation though, "Mayhap you should discuss the idea with Asher, as he understands much of this situation."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 pm

Nova nodded and went to find Asher
(Did he leave the room?)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 23, 2018 11:45 pm

(He's still in the main room, yeah)

Asher looked up when Nova came over, switching off his tablet to give her his full attention. "Hello Nova, what's up?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 24, 2018 8:23 am

Nova explained the idea Starr had been given, since the plan had gone awry and that Mourn was asking what he and the others thought of it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 am

Asher listened to the explanation, frowning a little, then got up. "It's an interesting idea," he told Nova. "It seems like there could be some major difficulties in executing it though. Come on, let's go discuss this with Mourn."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 24, 2018 9:45 am

Mourn was pouring over the map, deciding on how best to do all this and planning his infiltration.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 24, 2018 11:50 am

Nova nodded and went with him back to Mourn.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Tala was looking at the map with Mourn, because it interested her.

Asher smiled at Mourn, and looked at the map too. "Nova explained the idea to me," he'd say if Mourn looked up at him. "I think it could be wonderful for the androids to be given their freedom that way, but at the same time, I think it could be extremely dangerous and could be something MegaBrainTech could use to argue androids are dangerous. Not all androids are going to get the update immediately, and if they protest that could be a compelling argument that all androids want freedom, but regardless, it's a risky idea."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Mourn nodded. "Could try to say it make robot act out, void warrenty.. blah blah blah." He made a face. He understood the risks, even if it was disappointing to not be able to free everyone at once. "You still got file yes? I make more, then can distribute. Maybe some owner sympathetic, care about robot." Hey, Scott had seemed to care about his android buddy, he was sure some android owners had to give a shit and might listen or at least have enough doubt if their robotic friend suddenly started saying they were alive and sentient.
"We delay update, break servers best can, buy a few days most. What other robots say? They protest?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 24, 2018 2:17 pm

"James has suggested freeing the main computer and see if she will help" Nova said
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Asher nodded. "Delaying a few days, and hopefully freeing everyone further down the road after the movement has started is probably safest." He smiled sadly, "The androids who've replied are pretty unnerved by the idea of an update. Well, those who believe me are scared, anyway. A lot of them are skeptical, of course. I also mentioned the idea of protesting for our freedom, there's some discussion about the idea, but so far the general consensus is that it's not worth doing unless there really is a confirmed update coming. Otherwise most would rather maintain the status quo."
He blinked at Nova's words. "He wants Mourn to free Celia?" Holy crap. Asher hadn't even imagined freeing Celia, she was terrifying, in his opinion. "That's... an interesting idea." Needed some thinking about, omg.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Mourn tilted his head. "Free big supercomputer?" ooo now there was a challenge. A crooked smile spread across his face at the idea.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Asher frowned. "I mean, she does need to be freed eventually anyway, I suppose. It's a dangerous idea to get her assistance, but I suppose she might be willing to cooperate. If she did, well, that would make it easier to push out the freedom update to all those androids without detection." A smile crossed his face and he added, "If any of the higher-ups in the company know that androids are sentient, which they must, she probably has proof of their guilt. That could make it much easier to bring them to justice."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 24, 2018 10:58 pm

Nova smiled too at that "If she would work with us and can be free, she can help keep anything else we do undetected."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 25, 2018 4:11 am

Mourn looked thoughtful. "Can try... need to get access, be very protected no?" He grinned. He was certain he could do it though. Mourn wasn't one to accept failure.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 25, 2018 8:10 am

"She'd be very well protected, yes," Asher said. "Physically any terminals that can directly access and modify her would have to be somewhere where visitors couldn't stumble across them easily, and no doubt her software is pretty secure too. I doubt you'll be able to hack her without her setting off an alarm, so you might not get a whole lot of time to work, either." He frowned, this sounded pretty darn difficult, maybe impossible, to him. "I'm glad Nova's handling the business of getting you guys in and out of there quickly."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 25, 2018 9:04 am

Mourn cackled. "I work fast." he assured Asher, tapping at the computer to see if he could figure out where this central processor was.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 25, 2018 9:49 am

Asher smiled at Mourn. "If anyone can free her, it's you. I know that much."

The blueprints weren't super obviously labeled of course, MegaBrain didn't want just anyone modifying their supercomputer, but there was a room in a basement under MegaBrain HQ that looked pretty suspiciously well protected. That was probably the place to access and modify Celia from.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 25, 2018 10:04 am

Mourn grinned and started trying to work out vent access to that area and how to do this.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next