Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony - Page 21 Empty Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

One of the central lunar colonies orbiting the vast, water world Satare.

A farming colony, what isn't walled farmland is dense forest and woodland.
There are 12 moons in the sky, though not all are visible at any one time and the enormous blue ball that is the planet.

Don't go out after dark, there are monsters in the woods.

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony - Page 21 Waypoint_inn___interior_by_kyan-daful88

Last edited by flying_purple_monkfish on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony - Page 21 Empty Re: Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:45 am

(Okay, so who wants to start this? Should I?)

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony - Page 21 Empty Re: Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 am

(sorry, I kinda flaked there. If you have an idea for starting go ahead. )

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:55 am

(Hmm, haha. I'm not sure about ideas either tbh. Part of me wants shapeshifting dragons, but to do that we'd have to skip almost a month ahead of the other two threads.)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 pm

(lol, we'll get there eventually i'm sure. It's a loooong way to get to Imperium space right?)
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 pm

(Yeah, it's gonna be at least a month from the Guild to the Imperium, maybe two or three. We could skip this thread forward a month if we wanted to, without doing any harm to the timeline.
Random thought I had last night: the baby dragons have been away from their parents for half of their lives already, and they aren't gonna be reunited any time soon! Sad )
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:27 pm

(I looked at the species info thing, and I made a mistake. It says first shift is at 1 month old)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 pm

(Wait, so they can shapeshift at one month old?)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:57 pm

(yep, that's what I wrote first, lol, sorry)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:02 pm

(Yay! Shorter timeskip then! Wanna go make some baby dragons shapeshift now?)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:03 pm

(lol, yeah)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:14 pm

TIMESKIP - ABOUT TEN DAYS

The routine continued, the little group of refugees hiding in their little house in the middle of nowhere. They tried to look out for each other, or at least tolerate each other, and they wondered if their families and friends were safe.

Bianca spent more time with Moone and the baby dragons, and occasionally with Kaliyani. She avoided the farmers and Thalia, they made her nervous.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Moone was happy to spend more time with Bianca, the rat was easy to talk to and was really nice. She liked having this time that while not easy was good. She found an out of the way corner to practice her magic, away from the others so they wouldn't get hurt.

Danica was playing with a car off to one side of the room, alone. She had stopped moving though, staring off into space as she thought about Kay and Asher and Starr. She missed them all so much and wished she could see them again. She closed her eyes and sighed, thinking of Kay and when she had rode in his pocket. She felt a wave of something come over her and gasped, blinking and looking down at herself, examining her hands. She looked like a female (and younger) version of Kay, dressed simply in a loose, white dress.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Bianca had been sniffing around at the floor, looking for crumbs. At Danika's gasp, she looked around and then promptly dove under a cabinet. That giant person hadn't been there before! Where was Danika? Had the giant eaten Danika? Oh no!
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Danika looked around herself and frowned "Moone? Kaliyani? Bianca?" She called for the others. She was confused a little and wanted someone older to talk to.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:22 pm

Bianca heard Danika's voice, and peered out of her hiding spot in confusion. "Danika? Where are you?" She prepared to run if the creature that had eaten Danika came for her next.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Danika looked over to the voice "I'm here, something happened, I'm not a dragon now."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:28 pm

"You're not dead?" Bianca asked, wanting to make sure.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:30 pm

That brought a laugh from her and she shook her head "No, I'm not dead, just...changed."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Bianca cautiously emerged from her hiding place, slowly making her way over to the dragon-girl. "You look like a human," she said. "A bit like Kay. How did you do that?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:12 pm

"I was thinking about Kay and I felt something then I was like this" Danica said with a shrug.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:25 pm

"That makes no sense," Bianca said. "We should find Moone. Or Kaliyani. Maybe they would know what to do." She couldn't understand how weird it must feel for Danika to suddenly be an entirely different shape than she was used to, but she did know that she wasn't super comfortable with it.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Danica nodded and started to get up like she normally would, only to freeze with a frown. It felt wrong so she looked around for something to help her stand upright. It felt weird without having a tail or wings to steady herself with.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Kaliyani heard the calling and rushed to find out what had happened, freezing as she saw the unfamiliar face and going for the blade at her belt. "Who are you?" She demanded.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Bianca hastily dove away in case Danika fell down when she tried to move. "Danika changed shapes!" She told Kaliyani.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Danica looked up again then sat down "Danica. I'm Danica. Something happened when I was thinking about dad and now I have hands." She said, holding them up and wiggling her fingers.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Kaliyani frowned, bewildered, but she tucked the knife back into her belt and nodded. "You are really Danika the dragon?"

Even Thalia came to see what the ruckus was about, holding back and frowning. "At least she didn't turn into a goat... or a rat or something." She shook her head. "You look just like your dad."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:15 pm

"There's nothing wrong with being a rat," Bianca pointed out. "Will the others be doing this too? Turning into Kay?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next