Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 30 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Now we can find something for kids." Dawn said and moved to look around the place.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 30 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Starrnico Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:50 am

Starr watched him and shook her head a little"I wish you could come out with me." She said quietly

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 30 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:50 am

Ethan glanced at Sonata uncertainly for a moment, then nodded. "Fair enough," he told her. The people in this universe were so funny about slavery. Not just horrible owners like Kaylr, but the entire institution. He was getting used to that.
"Yes, that sounds like a good plan," he agreed, looking around for the nearest guard. "There aren't that many guards here," he said with a shrug, "Makes me wonder what cities here usually look like."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:31 pm

There were Peacekeepers stationed on every street corner or in front of important-looking buildings, usually in pairs. Sonata shrugged as she followed Ethan. "They usually aren't this prevalent, or at least not so obvious..."

~~~~~~

Merith turned red at that as his face twitched, as if he were hiding something. He had to fully turn away to compose himself. The Peacekeeper in that room seemed to shake his head, as if disappointed as he watched Merith pitifully.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Ethan looked at the peacekeepers. "Guess they're expecting an attack then. Wonder if it's war, or just a terrorist threat," he said. He looked around, trying to spot the nearest bomb shelter. He'd never had to hide in one except during drills, but he knew they were important to know about.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Starr watched him and frowned a little at his actions. "Are you alright?" She asked gently.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:13 pm

(Matt and Ellie arrive in search of glass dragons and baby supplies for star dragons, not for Matt)
Ellie lead Matt into the city! Yay.

~~
Tala and Esk and Swarm headed into the city, seeking an Inquisitor.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:19 pm

--from vestia day 5ish.---

"Gift shops, gift shops... "Matt mumbled, looking around. "man, they need a store directory or something."

---

Swarm scattered to more efficiently search.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:26 pm

"We can just walk into every store we see," Ellie said cheerfully. "Oh look, lingerie."

~~
Tala approached a guard, "We must find an Inquisitor, Friend. Our small and insane former Follower of Inari has given us important information."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Matt laughed. "Somehow I don't think buying her a new bra is very appropriate." It was funny thought.

---

Esk folded his arms and let Tala do the talking, weirdly enough she was somewhat better at this despite her abruptness. "Why don't we try the courts." He suggested.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:40 pm

"Probably not. But dang, that stuff looks good," Ellie said. She laughed and continued to look. Lingerie could wait.

~~
The guard didn't know.

Tala nodded at Esk's suggestion. "Yes, let us try that next."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Matt laughed. "Hey you wanna buy sparkly underwear, i'm not gonna stop you. "

--

Esk shrugged and trudged after Tala.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:49 pm

"Might make Shane nervous," Ellie said. She forged on through the city. "Ooh, that shop looks promising," she said, pointing at a little one with small trinkets in the window. Matt probably couldn't see it that well from here, oops.

~~
Eventually they reached the courthouse and would go in, trying to find someone to talk to. Hopefully an Inquisitor.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:53 pm

"The underwear or me helping you try it on?" Matt laughed. He squinted, even wearing glasses his vision wasn't great. "Lead the way boss!"

---

Esk looked a little wary about this place, he kept his head down and stuck as close to Tala as he could.

Swarm hurried after them. "you are nervous?" they asked Esk.

"I don't like courts." He muttered. "Especially not magic ones."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:03 pm

"The underwear. I'm sure he'd understand you helping me with it," Ellie said sagely. She headed into the shop. There were thousands of wonderful collectible items. This looked promising.

~~
Tala seemed perfectly confident as she walked in. She was a giant cow lady, being nervous wasn't something she really did. "They will not put us on trial," she said confidently.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Esk looked bemused. "Why would they do that? Unless you intend to shoot the place up or something." Now that'd be something to watch.

"The inquisitors appear to be reasonable people, or so Mourn claims." Swarm insisted

"the crazy guy is where we're going for our judgement of people?" Esk scoffed.

"He claimed they were not stupid, which is high praise from him." Swarm nodded.

Esk snickered.

---

"Shane's scared of underwear? " Matt laughed at the idea and then was distracted by all the shiny things. omg SO MUCH SHINY STUFF. His eyes widened. "wow.. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Tala shrugged. "You seemed concerned. I was being reassuring, as humanoids often do." She wiggled her ears.

~~
"He's kinda shy that way, I think," Ellie said with a shrug. "Not that I've tested, since he's still, like, underage technically."
The store WAS pretty awesome, she started peering at the shelves excitedly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Esk looked up at Tala. "I don't need reassurance." He told her flatly.

---

"Yeah Dragon aging is so damn confusing. You think he'll like, hit puberty and suddenly be crazy annoying or do you think they're more subtle about it?" Matt asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:43 pm

"Good," Tala said, amused. "I am not overly skilled at the offering of soothing words."

~~
"Starr hit... whatever star dragon puberty is recently, didn't she?" Ellie asked. "She doesn't seem that different to me. But maybe half-terrans are different? Who knows, it's all so confusing." She picked up a graceful glass sailing ship to admire.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 pm

"I know." Esk told her matter of factly. "Minotaurs generally don't DO sympathy." Which he appreciated, made them less annoying to be around.

---

Matt shrugged. "Man, she's such a young mom." He mused. He examined some teeny glass kitten figurines.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Tala nodded. "Some of the city minotaurs do. That is why they like to hire minotaurs from tribes like mine to guard their spacecraft." She looked pleased. She went up to someone, "We seek audience with an Inquisitor, friend!"

~~
"Yeah, she sure does it well though," Ellie said. "Man, if I live to be as old as she is, I hope I'm that wise and well adjusted."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Matt nodded grimly. "Yeah, long life spans and immortality.. I dunno how more of them don't end up totally nuts. I think one lifetime's enough for me. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:11 pm

The Peacekeeper looked up at Tala in its small form. He coughed to clear his throat, "C-Can I ask why, Minotaur? The Inquisitors have been quite busy."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:12 pm

"Security issue." Esk spoke flatly, arms folded. Eugh, bureaucracy.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:13 pm

"We have a former follower of Inari on our ship. He told us important things about the followers who have recently arrived here," Tala said.

~~
"Yeah, it's kinda crazy to think about," Ellie said. "Ohh, dragon ornaments!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 pm

"Oo perfect!" Matt picked up a little dragon momma curled around a clutch of eggs. "so sparkly."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:16 pm

"Oh... S-Security..." For a Peacekeeper, this one seemed rather jittery. "I sh-should c-call them, then... H-Head into the Head of the Capitol -- that big Justice Building or w-whatnot -- and th-they will be there."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:19 pm

"Oh my gosh, that's amazing!" Ellie found one that looked like a star dragon flying, and admired it. "No babies, but I think I'll get this one anyway," she said.

~~
"Tell us clearly where to go," Tala said. She was having trouble with the Peacekeeper's stutter. It was hard to understand for her.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next