Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two - Page 30 Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

As soon as Kaylr rolled over, Merith pounced again, going to bash his head with a swift kick from the side.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two - Page 30 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:21 pm

"A terrible one." Esk told him flatly.

"you're such a cynic little bro. " Matt told him.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two - Page 30 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:25 pm

Mirror Asher nodded. "So this is what they mean when they say your universe is messed up. We don't have that sort of nonsense here. Our strip clubs don't even usually have glitter, because it never comes out."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:30 pm

Esk smirked. "And i'm told it gets absolutely everywhere."

"What?" Matt looked confused.

"We were telling him about how Kay and Asher got glitter all over them." Esk told him with a shrug.

"So... strip... club?" Matt started to laugh. "Okay... that... who's WE?"

"Our universe' Asher" Esk told him.

"Wait.. really!? He... he was cool with your lying about him and Kay being strippers!??"

"Apparently so." Esk shrugged.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Saraphine looked over at the conversation between Mirror Asher, Matt and Esk, looking almost horrified.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:37 pm

"He was trying to hide that he was in love with the other Kaylr," mirror Asher said. So in love. One of the memories tried to distract him, and he forced it down by remembering his own Kaylr. "For obvious reasons."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Dawn just listened to them talk, standing quietly to the side.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:06 pm

"Well it worked for a while. " Esk shrugged again, looking a bit grossed out. "Still think he has terrible taste in men though."

Matt snorted. "Kay's not that bad."

"Yes, he is."

Matt shook his head, amused. "Thanks, both of you. I think I needed to laugh."

"Always here to brighten your day Matt." Esk told him flatly.

That just made Matt laugh more. "You are SUCH a ray of sunshine."

"mm hmm."

"yeah, well much as i'd love to stand around listening to you two being angry and rude, i've got plans to make. There's still a few members of security who aren't loyal to the princess and we need to start phase two of this mutiny. The less time we have to spend on this ship, the better."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:09 pm

"I should go talk to my new masters," mirror Asher said. "Should be interesting. Maybe they won't start out by testing the Three Laws for a change." He turned to head over to the techs.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Esk shrugged. "Maybe they're smart enough to remember where they are." He smirked and tapped his gun.
Then turned back to Dawn.

"You always get quiet when more than two other people are talking around you. " He observed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Mirror Asher gave Esk a half-smirk in return, and tried to look confident as he strode over to Will and Steven. "Heny and Kaylr are dead," he informed them.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:16 pm

The two technicians stared at mirror Asher warily, then exchanged glances. "Wait.. Ka... Kaylr's dead!? Doctor Freidman's actually dead?!" Oh they looked delighted. Steven gave Will a high five, then they both looked awkward. "uh.. sorry?"

"Wait.." Will was figuring this out. "If... Doctor Freidman's dead, and the Captain too... then.. ownership defaults to... the technicians. US!"

"We... own him?" Steven asked.

Will nodded "I think so."

"Is that right?" Steven asked Asher.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:17 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Esk shrugged. "Maybe they're smart enough to remember where they are." He smirked and tapped his gun.
Then turned back to Dawn.

"You always get quiet when more than two other people are talking around you. " He observed.
Dawn looked to Esk then nodded and shrugged "I listen"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Mirror Asher eyed them suspiciously. "Yes, that's correct. Congratulations, you have your very own android now. What are you going to do about it?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Esk nodded. "I don't like big groups either." He told her, glancing around the room. "There's nowhere to just be on your own here. " As soon as they got back to their vestia, he was finding the most secluded private part of the ship to just lay low for a few days and rest.

---

"Uh... " Steven stammered

"Well... um." Will added.

"Can.. you make coffee?" Steven asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:26 pm

"Was that a question about my skillset, or was it an order?" mirror Asher was baffled by how utterly mundane the question was.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:27 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Esk nodded. "I don't like big groups either." He told her, glancing around the room. "There's nowhere to just be on your own here. " As soon as they got back to their vestia, he was finding the most secluded private part of the ship to just lay low for a few days and rest.

---

"Uh... " Steven stammered

"Well... um." Will added.

"Can.. you make coffee?" Steven asked.
Dawn smiled a little at that and nodded then pointed over to one door "That's this Starr's private room, if you ask, she will likely let you go in there and away from the crowd"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:30 pm

"uh.. a question? I dunno, we don't really need a robot to hold people down or torture anyone." Steven shrugged.

"Yeah, we uh.. we just rewrite the ownership files on robots... we don't usually have to give them direct orders you know?" Will pointed out.

---

Esk looked at Dawn oddly. "I'm not sure I want to see what's in Princess Starr's private study. Besides, it's not really private if people know you're there. " He shrugged.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:32 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"uh.. a question? I dunno, we don't really need a robot to hold people down or torture anyone." Steven shrugged.

"Yeah, we uh.. we just rewrite the ownership files on robots... we don't usually have to give them direct orders you know?" Will pointed out.

---

Esk looked at Dawn oddly. "I'm not sure I want to see what's in Princess Starr's private study. Besides, it's not really private if people know you're there. " He shrugged.
"It is as private as you can get right now, at least until Starr takes the captain position on this Vestia and we can spread out some." Dawn said then shrugged
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:33 pm

"Yes, I know how to make coffee." Mirror Asher decided that these techs were going to be insufferable to work for. Less cruel than Kaylr, but so, so annoying. "I'm an android," he said, disgruntled, "I do more than just hold people down."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:36 pm

"Yeah, all purpose, ew." Steven made a face. "Oh man, thanks for that image man. "

Will shook his head. "Hey I don't wanna know what that lunatic did with his robot. "

"Well he's our robot now! " Steven said.

"Yeah.. good point. Uh.. go have a long shower okay? A really long one. "

--

"I can't wait to get off this damn ship." Esk muttered.

---

Kay and the others came back.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Dawn smiled then shrugged again "I just want to get back home" She looked over to Starr and the others "Should we ask if Starr is ready to be claim the captain's chair?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:40 pm

"Sure." Esk shrugged. "It's something to do I guess." He shook his head. "Nothing gets to you does it? Or you're just very good at letting it all wash over you. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Mirror Asher gave them both a disdainful look. "Well this should be entertaining, at least." Part of him was grateful that they were so disgusted by that idea, but he was too used to being angry to care much.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Will and Steven looked at one another. Will shooed Asher with his hands.

"Go on then, go take a shower okay?"

"Is there a specific way we're meant to do orders?"

"Man I dunno, i've never owned a robot before! I just code them!"

"Right? this is weird. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:44 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"Sure." Esk shrugged. "It's something to do I guess." He shook his head. "Nothing gets to you does it? Or you're just very good at letting it all wash over you. "
Dawn looked down then sighed "I have learned to let most things go, otherwise it would overwhelm me and I wouldn't be able to function. It is never easy to grow up without a mother." She said and looked to him, knowing he had lost his mother too.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Esk shrugged. "Depends on the mother I guess." He told her flatly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Mirror Asher gave them a disbelieving look, then went off to take a shower. Hey, it was a good idea.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next