Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach Planet

5 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Beach Planet - Page 18 Empty Beach Planet

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Scott's probably around here somewhere, trying to recover from James.

The water's pretty nice.

Perfect place to dump slavers.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Beach Planet - Page 18 Empty Re: Beach Planet

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:07 am

"Just a general chit chat since we are on equal grounds this time.0 he shrugged, " And how many times have I asked you to not call me me that?" He sighed deeply.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:09 am

*adding*

Marcus looked at Star and gave a dashing grin, "A relic to my people really. And yea, assassins indeed." He snorted, "One of our council members met a angels with unpleasant results."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:15 am

Starr looked to the bat girl then back to Marcus and nodded "That happens fairly often, but they teach you how to defend yourself quite well when you are alone, they also teach their life rules, and one of those is no slavery." She said then shrugged lightly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:20 am

"I know the rules, and I choose to break them for reasons stated previously. You dearie see things too much in black in white, and for many of us it no where near as clear cut. There people anti slavery that thing it better for the slave to die while they kill the owner then to be owned, no offense as much as it sucks to be own but out right murdering people to kill one bad guy doesnt help your cause."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:26 am

"Personally I prefer diplomacy, but sometimes deaths are the only way to get the point across." Starr said then shrugged "I know there is plenty of grey middle ground, but I have yet to hear solutions that would get us away from the 'black' of torturing slaves and kidnapping free people." She said then walked closer to look at him "Do you have a solution then?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:34 am

"Until you teach the masses and change governments there is really nothing else you can do. I just find it ironic that you assume my role is directly connected to the torture, is it because of what I am? Because I am in the medical field? Because if that is the case then your sorely wrong, I don't even go near the slave ward, the few times I have was to play the nice guy when one of our now gone assholes captured the wrong ship and it had a family on it, or in the one case it happen a few years after Matthew took over when we had to deal with a rapist. That was the only time I truly enjoyed old fashion castration without sedatives."

" you see this crew and only assume one thing," he cocked his head, "Believe it or not many captured folks have payed their way to freedom or worked as part of the crew to get free. Indeed there many who dont but there some jackassses who been freeded should of rightfully stayed locked up, be it as a slave or whatever. Matthew actually has a code to follow for those who are sold, and where they go. He banned brothel selling the minute he took over and has turn down billions because of it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:01 am

"I was speaking in general, not about you in particular." Starr said first then sighed and shook her head "See, you have your own assumptions that color how you hear what is said. I agree that some should be locked up because of their actions. That is true everywhere."

She paused then folded her arms and tiled her head "If you do not want to capture families then why would you go after a cruise ship? It seems like that would be the one place to go to be almost certain of getting children involved. Just because we didn't have so many young the first time we were attacked wouldn't mean we didn't pick up any for the rest cruise. We do have to make some money ourselves."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:03 am

He threw his hands up, "A majority didnt know until it was about time. I personally didnt know until I started to hear the rumors and connected the dots. I do not support Matthew on that, but ironically enough in part you own him a thanks. Ever wondered who attacked the family base?" He asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:07 am

"We were told he did, though the fox one freed us." Starr replied then frowned and rubbed her head "I think, I was not exactly myself at that time." She added quietly then shook her head and looked back to him again "You are saying you did not even know we are a cruise ship?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:08 am

Claudia seemed to nod eagerly at the mention of Matthew. "Yup yup! If it weren't for Matty, I'd probably be dead by now, or worse. Matty has helped a lot of people, though you can see that he often doesn't like his job, he's always so downtrodden when I came to serve him his food. He tries to act tough, but he's really just a big, vulnerable softie. I asked him about it, he says it's the only job that he can afford to have research materials or something. He's not wrong though. Slavers DO have the highest pay in the galaxy. Also what kind of cruise ship houses children and wanted people in the same boat? Dangerous, indeed."

Claudia thought for a moment. "Come to think, I don't think Matty was very happy with the aftermath of allying with the Family... Ooh, he's probably being hunted down for treason for sure!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:10 am

He let out a deep sigh, "I am medical ward, head doctor so I dont get into the middle of the fights. Pranks are another manner I should add, but anyway no I didn't nor did a majority of those that dont work in the slavery wards. I will admit I was surprise he went for the vengace route after all we went through with our previous captain, then again sadly when the keeper decided to toss him through that portal she did it infront of people who been itching to find his weakness to add him to their collection."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:12 am

Marcus looked at Claudia, "Its because he found one of them was a child abuser, specifically from his wife who was sired by one of those bastards. He challange the man, won which ticked him off to try to take it out of Ms. Lai." He said shaking his head.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:15 am

Claudia nodded again, "Oh yeah! Like, Like, Queen Scarlett Aurum of the Dragons. She wanted the dragons, and the Drakkan because apparently their names SOUND like dragon! Funny people, the Order of Aurum... Then there's the Doctor, who knew his kind were apparently very very smart and can make technology that looks like magic and drives from arcana or something. Then there's the Merc, Jacob, and the Gladiator Warden who wanted him for his tech skills. Very dangerous people, and she showed him up just like that! Might as well killed him that day. Very lucky that we found him again before they did. Needless to say, thanks to our contract he won't be able to talk to the Queen or the Doctor now..."

She thought again, "Come to think, I think the Queen might take siding with a Star Dragon as an act of war... Not good. Not good at all."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:16 am

Starr looked to the bat girl at her speech then back to Marcus with a frown. "Most of us were trying to hide and just live without being hunted. Working and living on a cruise ship when we could hide our identities seemed like a good way to make money and not be found. Now our arcana patterns are known and Vestia is known, so we cannot hide. We might as well fight for the freedom of slaves and my people for as long as we can now that our future is narrowed down to fight or die."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:18 am

"And by contract we can't legally hunt you or higher someone to. Anyway I think he is just fed up with you people in all honesty."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:20 am

"Well at least we can agree that child abusers do not deserve freedom." Starr said and sighed
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:28 am

"Well, you can be assured Matty won't bother you anymore. He takes his contracts very seriously. The only reason why we're following you guys around while we're on planet side is because it's easier to protect than to provide medical assistance and prevent the need for it. Unfortunately for us, the contract works in your favor... Severely."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:42 am

Starr nodded then sighed and looked from one to the other of them "Perhaps, but we do have to protect ourselves. That dragon 'queen' will be after us for certain." That one and that male that wanted Heny for the daggers but she wasn't going to mention that one if she didn't have to
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:01 am

"Indeed, and this crew also because we more or less finally told that, s'cuse my french, bitch to fuck it." He snorted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:05 am

"She'll know Matty knows..." Claudia said thoughtfully. "Ooh, that won't end well. Marc-y, d'you think we might die? It'd be an odd way to die, in my opinion. I heard the Aurum lineage EATS people. Rumor has it their even cannibals, the weirdo."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:06 am

"We both know they wont kill the valuables ones." He sighed, "They still believe in the arena fights remember?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:09 am

"Oh! Oh that's true! Very true!" Claudia nodded quickly. "So, a lot of us will die, but others will live to FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" She laughed in mock evil. "Wonder what will happen to Matty... No doubt Miz' Scarlett will kill him off herself probably... Probably yelling about how he refuses to tell about the Star dragons or something. Aurum weirdos." She said again. "... I'm hungry. Marc-y, do you have food?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:13 am

Marcus shrugged, "Not on me, but if we find Ironscales and he gets me a new shirt I can get you some." He offered to her kindly. "I am assuming the dragoness is done with us?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:15 am

"Done with you? I was merely making conversation and trying to understand you." Starr said then shrugged "I am not going to stop you from leaving."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:59 am

"Yeah, trying to understand us while you and your crew mates insult us and our captain..." Claudia muttered, before putting a hand over her mouth and giggling apologetically, shrugging. "I just don't see why you can do that and turn around and expect to be treated properly when you see us as no more than dirt and thugs, see?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:09 am

Starr sighed and shook her head "I will never agree with any excuse to kidnap and sell others. I have only just calmed enough from the family's 'hospitality' to be able to not rage again." She said then looked to Claudia "If I were to see you as 'dirt and thugs' then I would be in that same category for the things I have done."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:13 am

"That's not what some of your friends believe." Claudia smiled, still friendly, before sighing, "You know, a lot of us really don't enjoy it. If you could find a job for all of us that paid just as well, we'd LOVE to hear it. I think Matty would, especially. That's why he was hanging out with his brother. His bro said something about replacing magic users with their own magic, or something."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next