Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach Planet

5 posters

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Beach Planet - Page 17 Empty Beach Planet

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Scott's probably around here somewhere, trying to recover from James.

The water's pretty nice.

Perfect place to dump slavers.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Beach Planet - Page 17 Empty Re: Beach Planet

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Marcus body heaved as he turned her head towards her and cocked it sideways And? Are you going to follow suite of the rest and scream monster? his voice was of a raspy hiss in this form.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:01 pm

"Why would I scream monster? " Starr asked with a head tilt. "Have you done anything monstrous? I was going on the assumption that he did something bad...considering that he yelled 'human sympathizers run'."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Yea, your medics were going to be attacked otherwise He snorted using a claw to get a drop of blood he would lick if with a flexable cow like tongue to only have thos sour look for being anti human he sure loved the terran brothels he spat the blood droplet out.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:10 pm

The snake scrunched his nose a bit. Finally he looked at Starr, and dipped his head slightly as if he had shrugged, and began to depart. He only figured he'd be unwanted, per the norm.

Claudia thought for a moment before nodding, "Okay, but only if you learned your lesson! No all Terran are Humanists! Right?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:12 pm

S'teve whimpered pathetically. "Fine.. fine.. if you'll put me down." He was going to say whatever she wanted if only she'd put him down.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:14 pm

--today--

Mourn grinned at Skye. "Only point at thing you want to kill, don't want to shoot ally. And on spaceship, beware richochet. Metal walls, bullets bounce. Better to use sword or fist unless have clear shot or cover. I teach." He glanced to Moone. "You want to learn to fight too?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Starr glanced to Ironscales then back to Marcus "Most antii whater usually have a past with what they say they are against. For the record, I am against slavery, not killing when necessary. " She said then shrugged and turned as if to go.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:23 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:--today--

Mourn grinned at Skye. "Only point at thing you want to kill, don't want to shoot ally. And on spaceship, beware richochet. Metal walls, bullets bounce. Better to use sword or fist unless have clear shot or cover. I teach." He glanced to Moone. "You want to learn to fight too?"
Skye sighed then shrugged "Our bones are not strong enough to fight physically. "

Moone looked to Skye then back to Mourn and nodded
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:28 pm

He shrugged, and with the crack and creaking he would slowly morph back into his docile form, "Fair enough." He slightly coughed as his jaw went back where it was suppose to be.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Miss Heny wrote:He shrugged, and with the crack and creaking he would slowly morph back into his docile form, "Fair enough." He slightly coughed as his jaw went back where it was suppose to be.
Starr nodded then looked back to them again. "I don't know how anyone can do that. I heard you said it was for your families, to keep them safe, but I don't know how you can do that job. You know what I am, so you know that my entire people are slaves. I am willing to fight for freedom for all slaves. Why wouldn't you fight for the same?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:59 pm

He gave her this bitter smirk, "My kind have always been seen as lower class then androids, even though we have made leaps and bounds within medicine everyone only saw one thing; a monster. Even the anti slave races allowed my kind to be put into zoos or forceable outcross for the now banned gladiator sports. So tell me why should I help the races that supported such barbaric ways? The minute they learn that not a handful is left my kind is as well dead, not as if their lovely enginered DNA they introduced hasn't caused enough harm.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Starr sighed and looked at him. "I don't believe anyone is better than any other based on race. Each person should be seen by their actions."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:12 pm

"You may not but those like you are highly out numbered." He commented, removing his shredded shirt to wipe of his blooded hands before putting on his wedding band again

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Starr nodded then shrugged. "That is why they have to be taught that slavery is very wrong." She said softly. "For the good of all races."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:52 pm

"How can it be slavery if you arent even seen as a sentient being?" Marcus asked truthfully.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:03 pm

"There are plenty of races that are not seen as sentient that are used as slaves." Starr said with a frown then a moment later a smirk. "How can a race be taught to do the work of slaves if they are not sentient?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:19 pm

"You'll be surprise how many vehemely say it like teaching a dog nothing more."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:23 pm

"Even a dog is sentient" Starr said then sighed and shook her head "Only an idiot thinks they don't perceive things or have feelings. Of course it does help to be able to turn into one and actually hear them. Why else would so many run away from bad owners and stay loyal to good ones?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:34 pm

"Indeed, but by this galaxy standards they are nothing more then pets." Marcus shrugged, "I do this job for numerous reasons dragoness, I am the ship head doctor nothing more. Tomorrow I get to enjoy reminding the crew why getting wasted is a bad idea." He softly chuckled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Starr sighed and looked away then glanced back to the group. "No convincing you to fight for right, is there?" She asked then shook her head and looked down another alley "Drinking water before sleep is one way to not have such a bad hangover the next day, since alcohol of all kinds dehydrates the body. We keep warning the others of that too."

She lifted her wings, preparing to leave then paused and looked to him once more. "Even pets have laws to protect them from bad owners. Perhaps that is the way to start changing things."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:48 pm

"Unforuntally dragoness this job is the only thing that pays well enouugh to reserse genetical diseases my kind has now because of their status." He remarked, "I'll rather live with blacken hands to give the next generation a better chance at life. And yea I know that but a majority of the crew that can drink are idiots." He sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:51 pm

"It is not the only job that pays that well" Starr said and shook her head then motioned to the form she was in "Do you know about Angels?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:10 pm

"Honey, I may look 20 something but I am over eight centuries old so yes I do know." He sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:14 pm

Miss Heny wrote:"Honey, I may look 20 something but I am over eight centuries old so yes I do know." He sighed.
"Then you know that Angels are warriors and assassins, despite how the Terrans want to paint them as simply pretty." Starr said then tilted her head a little "Eight centuries?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:41 am

Claudia landed S'teve on the beach, giving him one final lick on the nose as a kiss. "See you, Sweetie!" And lifted off in the air to return to the group, only to find Marcus with a mangled shirt and the angel woman she recognized from Vestia. She landed and hung upside down from a nearby light pole. The Slaver's cook grinned brightly at the slaver's Doctor, "Marc-y-poo! Whatcha' doin' talkin' to this woman?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:07 am

"Just a general chit chat since we are on equal grounds this time.0 he shrugged, " And how many times have I asked you to not call me me that?" He sighed deeply.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:09 am

*adding*

Marcus looked at Star and gave a dashing grin, "A relic to my people really. And yea, assassins indeed." He snorted, "One of our council members met a angels with unpleasant results."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next