Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern fantasy vampirey magic whatever rp

4 posters

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Modern fantasy vampirey magic whatever rp - Page 26 Empty Modern fantasy vampirey magic whatever rp

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

(okay, in brief: The setting is thus. Vampires have just come out to the world, and a fair few of them aren't very happy about it.
There are other supernaturals about, and magic users too, they may or may not be happy about this revelation either.
Setting is London, because screw america centric rps bwhahahah.

Asher Delacroix is a vampire, he has a decent following on Youtube where he posts Vlogs about life as a member of the undead and answers people's questions about his condition. While he wasn't responsible for the outing of vampires, he was one of the earliest British vampires to come out as one publicly.

There are "Enforcers", a vampire police force who till now have been trying to keep the knowledge of the supernatural out of the public eye.

There are werewolves, there's mages/witches, there's ghosts and fae and anything else you want, go for it.)

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Modern fantasy vampirey magic whatever rp - Page 26 Empty Re: Modern fantasy vampirey magic whatever rp

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Arthur nodded, "Rose will be bringing them to our safe house."

One of them smuggly grinned as they threw the first punch, Arthur side stepped as another tried to hit him with a Iron chain, and a couple went after Mitch.

Lola shaking hands fumbled to get buckled, "Why.." She mumbled angrily.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Modern fantasy vampirey magic whatever rp - Page 26 Empty Re: Modern fantasy vampirey magic whatever rp

Post by Starrnico Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:23 pm

"Because they are jerks" Rose said, pausing to lay a hand over Lola's to calm her again "And because we have let them be for far too long already. It's about time we started to fight back." She said then turned back to the front to burn rubber and get them out of here, watching to see if they were followed.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Eddie cackled as he punched one of the guys in the face, kicked another one and waded into the fray. Now THIS was a welcome party. He tried to grab the chain wielder's chain and yank it out of his grasp.

Mitchell swung his bat and ducked, trying to avoid getting hit more than necessary.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Arthur nodded his thanks and round house kicked one of the few attacking Mitch, "Okay got your own car out of here?" He asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:05 pm

"Public transport, assumed these pricks wouldn't be stupid enough to attack us in public. " Mitchell ducked and clocked on in the face with his bat.

"Aye, won't be long till someone calls the cops an airport security comes a runnin." Eddie kicked one of the goons into a car. "We shoul' get outta here. I'd sooner nay have tae spend the night in a cell."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:07 pm

"And destroy something again?" Arthur snorted as he kicked ine of the fools in the balls. There no rules in combat here, "Spelling out then I'm assuming?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:09 pm

"Aye lad, lemme get me stuff firs'" He punched another goon out of the way and picked up his bags.

Mitchell covered him, swinging his bat viciously. "Get us out of here fairy boy."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:16 pm

"Oi, half elf!" Arthur snapped before snapping his fingers, the world melted around them like a bad magic shroom trip..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:19 pm

"Well now THIS takes me back." Eddie remarked with a laugh

Mitchell groaned, yeah he wasn't happy about this sensation at all.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:32 pm

It took them a few minutes to just suden fall and kiss wood floor, "Owww.."Arthur moaned, "I hate that."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:39 pm

It would take Rose about an hour to get there in the car, though she had made sure they were not followed and that they were not tracked any other way. She pulled in and parked, looking to the house then over to Lola and Asher "Well, here we are."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:45 pm

She looked at the simple pace in disdant while carefully unbuckling, "why...why him of all people." She muttered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Rose shrugged and glanced to Lola in the mirror "Why any of us? We were the ones chosen, so we will do what we came here to do. Your job is to learn your craft and survive." She said then unbuckled and got out of the car to have a look around the place before going to the door to knock and let them know they were here.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:14 pm

"Yea well you don't know that asshole..hmm did I pack a thing of pepper spray in my bag?" She wondered while opening her door. She looked up at the stars in silent wonder as a bruised face Arthur got the door, "Hey hey, welcome to the party."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Rose raised an eyebrow at his face then shook her head a little "You let them hit you a bit, didn't you?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:38 pm

"No it called kissing the floor when we teleported." He snorted, "the other two took most of the hits thank you."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:45 pm

"If you say so" Rose said and glanced back to Lola and Asher, wanting them inside before she would go inside
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Lola would enter with asher scurrying as far away from Arthur as she could.

"You teleport three moving people then." He grumbled at rose.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Mitchell managed to catch himself, falling onto his hands and knees rather than smacking his face on the floor. His bat skittered off across the floor.

Eddie on the other hand insisted upon protecting his duty free, so fell hard onto his knees and elbows, hissing a little in pain. .

"Yeah.. next time, I think we shoul' take the bus." He joked, putting his stuff down to rub his sore arms.

"I fucking hate magic." Mitchell complained.

--

Asher looked warily at the building and took Lola's arm. "If he tries anything, i'll smack him for you." He volunteered.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:10 pm

"That if he doesnt get kneed in the balls first." She mumbled.

Arthur chuckled and looked at everyone, "Well, luckily for everyone there enough areas to sleep without sharing. The windows have special coating that allows the sun in but the fangs won't go up ib flames, and the kitchen is obviously well stocked."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:38 pm

"Sounds good" Rose said quietly as she went in and headed to pick her room
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:51 pm

"We'll be able to see the sun!?" Asher looked extremely excited about that prospect.

Mitchell just looked wary. "I volunteer the frenchman to test that special coating. "

Asher frowned a little at that. "But if it works! How long has it been since you saw the sunlight? real actual sunlight?"

Mitchell shrugged. "Don't know, don't care."

"you MUST care, I mean come on, we make sacrifices to continue to exist but everyone misses the sunlight.. and real food... and and... warmth and being able to sleep." Asher looked wistful for a moment.

"You're a moron." Mitchell remarked.

"You've been hiding in the dark too long" Asher retorted.

Eddie pulled out several bottles and started lining them up on the nearest table. "Well, I dinnae know abou' the rest a ya, but I always fancy a wee drink after a fight. " He opened a bottle of whiskey and swigged from it.
"so Mitchell, ye gonna explain why me? Joe run out of shmucks tae take advantage of?"

Mitchell frowned. "As the last of your bloodline, he assumed you and the girl might have some sort of.. common ground. "

Eddie shrugged. "We'll see. " He smiled to Asher "An he cannae see the sun, even with this.. special coatin. Soon as it comes up.." He gestured with one hand, toppling. "Damndest thing. Jus' drops dead... literally drops dead. Take it ye dinnae do that?"

Asher shook his head, looking sympathetically at Mitchell. "That must.. really suck."

Mitchell glared, he didn't appreciate pity.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:59 pm

"Oh drop dead?" A devious look pop on Lola face, "hmm.."

Arthuf chuckled, "either way the fridge is stocked for your kind too. Also, limit the drinking please my brother will kill me if this place get wrecked by a drunk."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:06 pm

"I'll have ya know i'm perfectly capable a holdin' substantial quantities a liquor." Eddie told him calmly.

Mitchell nodded. "It's true, the amount he can put away is truely staggering. I'm surprised he even HAS any blood left and isn't entirely whiskey at this point."

Eddie snickered. He noticed Lola's look "Aye lass, an believe me, i've tried jus' about anythin' ye can think of on 'm while he's out. He wakes up mad. " He whispered "but it's totally worth it."

"If either of you touch me I will break both your arms do you understand me?" Mitchell told them both sternly.

"I'm not convinced this is an appropriate time or place for silly pranks." Asher protested, he looked to Arthur. "Please tell me it's not human and it's not stolen from a hospital."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Lola innocently smiled at Mitch, "And I would turn you into a rooster."

Arthur mused, "She can actually," his words were obviously from experience, "and no its animal, safer and easier to get without question."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:15 pm

Mitchell glared at Lola. "Both arms, and both legs." He left to go check out the rooms.

Eddie chuckled. "ahh, he hasn't changed a bit. "

Asher looked relieved. "Thank goodness. Lola's last friend was... unsettlingly vague about the provenance of her blood supply, I don't like not knowing."

"What's the issue with hospital blood?" Eddie asked curiously.

"It was donated with the express understanding it be used to save lives, they NEED that blood, taking it is irresponsible and cruel and not what it's there for. " Asher lectured.

Eddie raised both hands in surrender. "Okay okay. Yeesh. Jus' askin kiddo. "

Asher's expression softened. "sorry. I ... needed a lot of hospital care as a child, a lot of surgery and blood transfusions. If it weren't for people donating, I wouldn't have made it past ten."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:17 pm

"Ah yes ellen." Arthur sorely rubbed his chin as if remembering being decked, "Yea her wife works in the hopsital so wouldn't be surprise if that the source, death magic works best with human blood."

Lola stubbornly stuck her tongue out at Mitch, "Try it and you'll be stew!" She threatened.

Arthur smirked, "something tells me she'll do it too." He sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum