Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family's base

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Family's base - Page 6 Empty Family's base

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Family's base - Page 6 SolidBlockoutBuildingpaintover1

The ship would fly to the base, landing with ease Merith would be in the cell for a hour before some keeper hybrids would be sent to drag him out. he would be for to go down the prison hallway and was roughly shoved into another spacier cell.

Family's base - Page 6 Prison_corridor_2_by_astrokevin

Across from hims a chain being with runes engrave on the shackles sat down boredly, her eyes watching him with curiosity.

Family's base - Page 6 Wallpapers-fantasy-dark-background-windows-girl-forest-array-wallwuzz-hd-wallpaper-4078

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Family's base - Page 6 Empty Re: Family's base

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:43 pm

Mourn nodded. "yes." He managed.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:46 pm

Starr flinched at the shock but tried to ignore it enough to grab his arm and stop the pain. She would try to do that until it made her pass out again.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Matt would murder the poor female, forcing the outside guards to come in a harshly tazz his ass before dragging her body out. He would be out cold for a while the room slowly heating up...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:09 pm

"Oh? So you do have feelings for her..." Deviously Isis grinned as a cruel idea formed in her head.

----

"Your a free person, Merith shouldn't control your choices." She commented to Shock.

---

The female shrugged, "Nothing to my understanding."

----

The male grinned, "Perfect, I shall have her bring the hatchling over then."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Merith blinked, his face growing stone-like. He did not answer.

~~~~~~

Sonata said nothing but sat on the bed and bowed her head slightly in shame, but to her, Cassi safely in her arms was more important than anything else.

~~~~~~

Quinn swallowed, bowing her head slightly, "I follow my teacher." She replied simply.

~~~~~~

Shock shook his head, "And yet I think of him as a friend. I'm no sellout. If he wants me to protect myself then I will cooperate. If he wants me to stay true to my heart... Then I will refuse."

~~~~~~

Starr was knocked to the side and left alone as the surveyor quickly left to mend his hand and inform the higher ups of her lack of cooperation.

~~~~~~

About half an hour later, the female returned, this time with an odd-looking pistol. She beamed brightly at him, "Hello~ Are we ready?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:About half an hour later, the female returned, this time with an odd-looking pistol. She beamed brightly at him, "Hello~ Are we ready?"
Asher bowed respectfully. "Of course, My Lady. Do I have permission to ask you questions?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:18 pm

"Doesnt mean you cant learn." The female said to shane.

----

Absently Isis pulled out a comm, contacting Thor causally, "Just as I suspected...Summon Hypnos, I think I know the perfect way to punish heny~"

-----

"Pity." Quinn was left alone.

--

" not as if he can speak." She retorted to Shock.

---

Thaila screamed and struggled, his eye sight blacking out as he saw nothing.

---

The male nodded to Sonata and she would see the female leave the room and shortly reappear in her's with Cassie in her arms.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Shane frowned then shrugged. "That is what Miss Starr is teaching me, or was before your people interrupted. "
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:13 pm

"You back-hearted bitch..." Merith said weakly, albeit his head hung low. He didn't want this, not for either woman.

~~~~~~

Shock scoffed, "Then I am to assume he's a man with some backbone to him, and I'll assume his answer." He gazed intensely at the woman, daring her to argue. "I hold my head high, thanks."

~~~~~~

Cassi yipped with glee and struggled out of the woman's arms to leap into Sonata's who grasped the child tightly and quickly checked to see if the little dragon was hurt, too focused to return her attention to the other occupants of the room as she motherly tried to soothe the trembling child.

~~~~~~
The woman continued to smile brightly at Asher, "Of course! Go right ahead, but, on the way..." She motioned him to follow her.

~~~~~~

(Smaller but just as valid Gore Warning)
Spoiler:
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:18 pm

The woman continued to smile brightly at Asher, "Of course! Go right ahead, but, on the way..." She motioned him to follow her.
Asher followed her obediently. "I was under the impression that death was not part of my test. Since you're carrying a gun, I must assume that either you're planning to shoot me with it, or you want me to shoot the hexenfolke hybrid with it. Has the plan changed, My Lady?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Isis just grinned as she turned to Merith, "Did you know of of heny's fears was if you two ever did get back together she would of lost you to a old flame?"

---

"Well, pity then. Re-conditioning for you too it appears." She sighed shaking her head at shock.

---

The female spoke softly to the man, something about the kids escaping the school.

---

Thaila body jerked and convulsed as his voice died, unable to make another sond he felt one of his hears go out.

---

"And our gods can help finish that teaching." She told shane with a broad smile.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Merith said nothing still, his mind receding to himself in guilt and shame.

~~~~~~

"Oh, this?" She held up the pistol, giggling, "It's not lethal, it's just made to scare a bit. However it is... a bit painful. I, though, am not shooting anyone, but you, on the other hand..."

~~~~~~
Sonata listened carefully, both relieved and worried, but suddenly spoke up, sounding angered, "What. School?"

~~~~~~

The scion chuckled as his screaming died down, walking to him slowly and gently pressing a blade she had picked on the tray under his chin. "Tired already?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Oh, this?" She held up the pistol, giggling, "It's not lethal, it's just made to scare a bit. However it is... a bit painful. I, though, am not shooting anyone, but you, on the other hand..."
Asher nodded. "A few more questions: Where should I aim, do you want me to say anything, and how many times should I fire?" he asked dispassionately, showing no outward sign of concern, although his processors did increase their clockspeed slightly as a moment's guilt flashed through his mind before he pushed it to the background once again.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Isis kept on, "Y'know, when a mind is broken enough they can't tell apart mental projection and the real thing?"

----

"A school all children taken under our care go to." He said calmly.

----

He stubbornly spat towards her voice, "go...to...hell...bitch." He hissed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:57 pm

"Anywhere you want, Dear." The woman told Asher as they walked, and she shrugged, "The Family does not want any contact with any of you unless allowed, so I would assume speaking is not on their wishes at the moment, unless its in their favor." Suddenly her grin turned malicious, "There are six shots in there. The more you fire the more rewards you will reap from your task."

~~~~~~

Merith glowered at Isis, "Why are you doing this to her? Isn't this enough? She hasn't fought back against any of you!"

~~~~~~

Sonata stiffened, "C-Can I see the other children as well, if they're found?"

~~~~~~
The scion chuckled again, and suddenly tore the dagger downwards, shredding the skin across his chest as she slowly began to find a space between the ribs...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Shane frowned and looked at the floor. "But why would you want a half breed when there are full blooded ones? Starr told me my magic would never be as strong as hers since I am half human"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:04 pm

"Because even half is useful." She said, "Everyone is useful here."

---

"She causes us great harm." Isis coldly shrugged, "And what I plan to do? Destory her heart of course~ finish what our bastard creator started."

---

"Of course." The man nodded, "We will have to place all your memories into memories orbs though."

---

Thaila gritted his teeth, breathing ragged as his last heart tried to keep going through the pain.

---

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Anywhere you want, Dear." The woman told Asher as they walked, and she shrugged, "The Family does not want any contact with any of you unless allowed, so I would assume speaking is not on their wishes at the moment, unless its in their favor." Suddenly her grin turned malicious, "There are six shots in there. The more you fire the more rewards you will reap from your task."
"Understood," Asher said calmly. "Causing pain is not something I have much experience with, and I shall do my best to not disappoint."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Shane flicked a glance to her then shrugged. "What would be expected of me?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:17 pm

"Good." The woman said, "I'm sure you'll do fine." She lead Asher to Kay's room, handing him the pistol and opening the door. She stood there taking notes as she waited.

~~~~~~

Merith stared at Isis, dumbfounded, before glaring harshly and actually struggling against his binds for once. In one swift, fluid movement, he lifted himself up completely and decided to plant his feet right into her chest while spitting at her direction.

~~~~~~

"Memory..." Sonata said softly, already not liking having to cooperate.

~~~~~~
Suddenly the dagger slid into Thalia's lung and back out, giving him a slow and painful death as he would drown in his own blood.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Asher took the gun, nodding politely, and stepped into the room.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Matt woke up to stifling heat, he gasped, sitting up and looking up at the screens. Just in time to watch Thalia drown in his own blood.
His eyes widened, he couldn't look away. "oh gods... "
Now there was an image that would haunt him forever.

---

Kay's expression flitted from surprise, to relief, to sudden apprehension as Asher entered the cell. He stared at him quizzically, He didn't for one moment believe this was a reward for cooperating. Were they going to hurt him? Make Kay watch like they were doing to Matt and Thalia?
He noticed the gun and signed a single word  <What?>

---

Mourn watched the screens from his position on the bed, sitting up as he noticed Asher had left his cell and been taken to Kay. He tilted his head, what were they doing?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Isis snarled at the sudden movement, stumbling a few feet she stormed back to the salt and tossed it on his open back. "By the time we are done your relationship will be ruined!" She hissed, "And Heny...well she would be a fragment of what she once was."

----

"Indeed, to prove people you are immortal." He said with a shrug.

----

Thaila wheeze and harshly cough, his body racking in pain as blood started to spew from his lips. Already with blacken eye sight he would die slowly and painfully with blood dripping from his mouth. His head lolled back with his body slumped from the chains, his second heart finally stopping

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Asher looked at Kay for a brief moment, tempted to explain everything and apologize profusely, but he knew that would only succeed in producing a major setback to his plans. He raised the gun, and fired once int' Kay's upper arm, wanting to test its effect before continuing.

~~
Ellie had uncurled slightly from her ball of misery, and she screeched in horror as Asher shot Kay. "WHAT THE HELL?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Starrnico wrote:Shane flicked a glance to her then shrugged. "What would be expected of me?"
"to help us convert others to follow us." She told him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Miss Heny wrote:
"to help us convert others to follow us." She told him.
"If that is all, then why are my friends being tortured?" Shane asked and motioned to the monitor before gasping and going over to touch Starr's screen "No, what did you do to her?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Kay raised both hands as Asher raised the gun, disbelief and panic in his eyes. That expression turned to one of shock and betrayal as the bullet hit his arm and he stumbled back a few paces with a hiss of pain. He gasped as the magika exploded, sending seething burning pain through his shoulder and arm as a small ball of acid burst.
He shuddered, staring at Asher in shock and horror.

---

Mourn leapt up from the bed as Asher shot Kay, honestly astounded the android had it in him. Was that really the android? Wow... amazing, no laws and he'd already turned totally rogue. This was a surprise though, he'd believed the android genuinely cared about the quiet medic. Hmmm. Maybe not. Maybe robots really couldn't do complex real emotions.

---

Matt had tears in his eyes, he barely noticed how intolerably warm it had become in his cell now, he just kept watching Thalia, willing him to wake up, to not be dead. Rage seethed inside him as he slowly and shakily got to his feet. He HAD to get out of here, they'd just continue to kill Thalia over and over again if he didn't.

He went back to throwing himself against where the door should be, screaming till his voice was hoarse.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum