Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family's base

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Family's base - Page 5 Empty Family's base

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Family's base - Page 5 SolidBlockoutBuildingpaintover1

The ship would fly to the base, landing with ease Merith would be in the cell for a hour before some keeper hybrids would be sent to drag him out. he would be for to go down the prison hallway and was roughly shoved into another spacier cell.

Family's base - Page 5 Prison_corridor_2_by_astrokevin

Across from hims a chain being with runes engrave on the shackles sat down boredly, her eyes watching him with curiosity.

Family's base - Page 5 Wallpapers-fantasy-dark-background-windows-girl-forest-array-wallwuzz-hd-wallpaper-4078

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Family's base - Page 5 Empty Re: Family's base

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:24 pm

Merith yelped as she lashed out at him by tearing harshly at his flesh. He hacked up a cough, mumbling, "Whoops, silly me, ruining all your takeover and everything... S-Shit, this hurts..." He only vaguely noticed the others getting company, "Don't you dare fucking hurt them, you bitch..."

Suddenly the embroidery tugged from under his skin, beginning to toss Thalia's body around like a rag doll from the thread, tugging underneath his skin as she continued to insanely giggle.

Lilian looked up when they entered, but suddenly made a motion with her hands as if she were rotating a handle on a jack-in-the-box, and her other hand slowly raised its middle finger to flip the bird, "Hello! I'm so sorry, I don't know how this thing works..."

Sonata looked up, her eyes bright with rage as she held her now blue and black shoulder, and she yelled, "Why is the baby star dragon being forced to listen to this, you monsters?! What did you do to the other children?!" She flew her body at the person who entered her room, going for a roundhouse kick.

Shock also looked up, cheerily going, "Yoo-hoo!" As they entered, "Can I get out of the jacket now?"

Cassi only cowered in the corner more as the person entered, "W-Wanna see Sonata..."

Vanessa narrowed her eyes as her respective surveyor came in, while Quinn looked up from biting the chains, scrambling back both in fear and in anger, and she growled defensively, but her body language gave away her terror as her stomach touched the floor and her ears flattened on her head.

~~~~~~

Matthew ate for a while, before nodding and looking concerned, "You... You were uncomfortable on the station. Why?"

~~~~~~

Rey sniffled a bit, but began to wail, shaking her head, "My family is Sonata!" Her voice echoed from the necklace, "And Kay! And Asher! And Starr! And Skye! And Cassi! And Heny! And... And..."

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:45 pm

"Now, if I let the collar let you shift would you do it without attacking?" The terran looking man ask while taking a seat, studying star.

____

She tapped her bracelet and nodded for Shane to go ahead. "You have a rather odd genetic make up." She commented.

---

"Your friends Betrayed the family." She commented, "And the children are being sent to a proper school. If you behave you will be able to see them." She promised to Skye.

---

"Don't even try it Kay." He said sharply, "The results won't be in your brother's favor." He warned sharply.

___

"Mattius correct?" She asked while taking a seat, "A hybrid corect?"

---

the male sighed and went over and worked on stopping the spasms, "Idiot." He said to mourn.

___

She grinned, "Oh, really? That is wonderful to know. Obviously we would have to test you of course." she said to asher.

---

The male took a seat studying ellie, "Terran, your life could be much better then this hell hole."

---

Isis sneered as she broke his other ribs, preparing to pull his lungs out, "Depends on how they act love."

----

Thaila screamed out in pain, his body shaking harshly.

---

"Tsk, no manners." The female snorted, "you wont be easy to train at all." She glared at Lilian.

---
Calmly the male side stepped sontora attack, "She wont be forced to listen if you listen to what we have to offer...immortal one."

---

"Not going to hapoen Vessel." The male retorted to shock "Your the outcast correct?"

---

Motherly the female came over, "You will soon darling." She promised, "okay? Behave for me and you will." She told cassie

---

Both of vanessa and quinn's guests took a seat, looking at each studying them as they waited to see if they'll speak first.

---

Lai pursed her lips, placing the bowl down, "Most...hybrids are taken there when they are 15, never heard or seen of again. I, was both blessed and cursed to not be picked, but that because as stated by their doctors "my ability growth was stunted". My brother on the other hand wasn't so lucky..but at he didnt have to be raised with a abusive bastard in the house."

---

Both moone and rey was slapped in the face, "Another out bust like this and you will be sent to special class understood?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Kay hissed, but lowered his hands. He couldn't really do much shackled anyway. He nodded as best he could.

---

Matt just continued to stare, there was something unsettlingly vacant in his expression.

---

Eventually they'd get the spasms under control and his electronics rebooted. Unfortunately his immediate instinctive reaction to rebooting was to lash out with his cybernetic arm before the rest of his brain caught up.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Miss Heny wrote:She grinned, "Oh, really? That is wonderful to know. Obviously we would have to test you of course." she said to asher.

---
The male took a seat studying ellie, "Terran, your life could be much better then this hell hole."
Asher nodded. "That is understandable. What would such a test entail?"

~~
"Better to live in hell than to lick a false god's boots," Ellie hissed.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Starr growled again, then dipped her head in a single nod. Let me shift and I will burn a hole out of these cages

~~~
Shane returned to his human form then shivered a little "What?"

~~~
"I don't care about your family, all I care about is mine" Skye said, looking to her and narrowing her eyes.

~~~
Moone stepped back and glared at the teacher "I want my family now. I am not going to any of your 'classes' until I see my sister"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Merith grunted, saliva beginning to pool in his mouth from coughing and retching so much. All he could think about was the pain as he recognized what Isis was doing from his years on Earth, "Not v-very original, are ya'...?"

Vanessa merely gave a staring contest, keeping silent as Quinn only lowered more, taking another step back and tugged at the chains that bound her. Lilian rolled her eyes, "Yeah, that happens when you get knocked out, kidnapped, and watch your friends being tortured against your will. Who are you?"

Sonata instantly went from attacking to frozen in shock, "Immort... al... How did you know...?!" Meanwhile Shock tilted his head in a very bird-like manner, "You could call me that, Yeah."

Cassi slowly began to stop shivering but still held her body low to the ground, nodding. She just wanted to see her surrogate mother.

~~~~~~

Matthew narrowed his eyes at the word abusive, "I'm assuming this Thor...?"

~~~~~~

Rey yelped at the slap and only cowered backwards, looking up at the teacher in fear while Jay and Kaleb jumped to their feet, angered and were instantly in front of Rey defensively, "Don't you touch her!" Jay yelled defensively.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:03 pm

The female looked at matt, "Can you speak?"

----

She smiled broadly at Shane, "Perfect! And yes, being a hybrid makes us very interested in you honestly."

----

"It causes you pain no?" She snickered, grabbing a bottle of mustard oil she started to pour it on his bare flesh. It would start toheat and boil giving Merith numerous boils and burns.

----

"Y'know you can help lessen his pain." He commented to Vanessa.

---

The female took a gentle step to Quinn, "Can you speak in this form little one?"

----

The one female went and gently scooped Cassi up, "There there little one." She purred.

--

The female sighed at Lilian action, scribbling somethings down, "I am the family representive for you."

---

"Your DNA was rsther obvious." He smiled at Sonata

---

"Well, I am here to make you deal." She said calmly to shock.

----
Lai nodded, "my mother, she lost her previous mate and hatchlings when we moved, and from what my uncle had told me me that..man came into her life at the perfect time to manipulate. It went on well until I was 10, me being young and foolish to not realize his actions were wrong until it was too late. He was banish off station." She picked at her soup.

---
"Do you each want special classes then?" The teacher said to them.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:13 pm

"Why would being a half-breed make you interested?" Shane asked, frowning at the female. He didn't like being interesting to them

~~~
Moone continued to glare at her "I am not going to any class unless I see Skye" She stated again
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Matt's eyes narrowed and his hands went to the collar around his neck as he uncurled and slowly stood up.

He blinked a few times, the glint in his eyes faded and his posture slumped. He really didn't want to be back here. His eyes went to the screens, his hands balling into fists.
"I.. am going to get out of here... and when I do, I am going to kill each and every one of you." He spoke flatly, his tone icy. "And I assure you, it will be excruciating."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Merith let out another shout and twisted and jerked, flailing on his feet as his skin simmered, nasty red boils appearing on his skin as it flared up and grew sickly. His whole body trembled as he continued to groan at the constant pain. having a hard time standing up but knew his arms would have a hard time handling the weight.

~~~~~~

The woman facing Asher smiled broadly, the sickly sweet look holding just a hint of malice as she looked to the band on her wrist and began pressing a few buttons, "Well, it appears while doing an inspection of the bioship you were settled on, passing through the memories and data, a particular hexenfolke hybrid had laid their eyes on you endearingly... As you can see, he's given us a bit of trouble, with what that odd form he's in, and while it seems he's settled down now, we really want to hit the ball home." She winked, still with that plastic grin plastered to her face. "I think it would not only work in your favor, but really get the point across to him if you... helped us out? Just a few little... wounds. It won't kill him, but it'll instill what we're going for."

~~~~~~

The man snorted haughtily at Ellie, "You say that now, Terran." He slowly began to step forward, looking down on her with eyes like a snake, "But by the end of this week, you'll be begging at their feet to release you, to forgive you, and it will only be by their mercy that they will free you from their torment." He leaned forward, towering over her. "Do you really want that? To know that all of your misery and pain, for the rest of your life, could have ended if you had just... said... yes."

~~~~~~

"Thank you." The man said to Kay, settling down a bit. "Now," he looked down at his clipboard, seemingly to fill out a few notes, "I'm here to offer you, and all your friends, a very generous offer, considering who you've been with, to leave a life of agony and strife in trade for happiness, bliss and power. That includes for your brother and your... Lover... Too."

~~~~~~

The male working on Mourn jumped back almost immediately, as if anticipating the instinctual response. It wasn't uncommon, especially with bunches such as these fellows. However it did reward the cybrog a cold glare, "Try that again, Cat, and I'll put in a little reminder to the higher ups to give you something a little more to worry about than just your own self. How does that sound?"

~~~~~~

"And you'll see your family." The woman nodded matter-of-factly to Skye, looking down at her watch as if she was a busy person, "But only if you all cooperate and don't stir any trouble. Otherwise, I can't make a lot of promises, my dear. Now, will you cooperate? Or will you not?"

~~~~~~

Vanessa snorted, "Yes, I could. No doubt you held some form of dangling sweets for me in the promise that I obey your pathetic rules, right?" She stared at him, coldly and unmoving, "No, I will not comply to whatever obey and follow guide you give me. If I did, I would not be able to look at him proudly in the face ever again."

~~~~~~

Quinn stared up at her swallowed once, before nodding slowly, "... Y-Yes. Yes I can." She spoke, at first shaky and unsure, but grew a bit more confidence as she heard her own voice, as if it soothed her. She straightened a bit, lifting her head and bringing her ears forward, "What is it you want?"

~~~~~~

Matthew stared at her in shock, before suddenly snatching at a walking stick he had requested and tried to get up, holding his heavily bandaged side, "They couldn't know of this... Maybe if someone informed them, his sorry ass would-- Ngh!" He had to pause, breathing heavily as a wave of pain overtook his body from suddenly moving so swiftly.

~~~~~~

Rey only shivered in fear while Kaleb tried to soothe her. Jay meanwhile, yelled right in the teacher's face, "She's only scared! You took everything away from her, you cold-hearted candy-stealing bitch!" If only to add to his sass, Jay snatched the cookie right out of the woman's hands and began to eat it, dropping crumbs purposefully on the floor.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:39 pm

"Your ability to blend in all honest." The told shane with a shrug, "Join us, and you'll live a life of luxury...if not you will end up going to Matthew."

---

The female shook her head, "Retraining then it is...pity you joining us could save him." She sighed wooefully to matt

----

Isis tooked another seat, a sickly grin on her face as she watched with devious joy, "Oh...she knows your here by the way~"

---
The male sighed and stood, "Didn't hurt to try, pity." He left Vanessa.

---

"To make a dear love." The female told quinn gently.

---
"Matthew!" She grabbed him before he toppled, "You are in no condition to stand." She said firmly, then added softly, "The..Family does know, supposely they put his "talents" to better use.."

--

As the boy ate the cookie he would sudden feel numbed, drugges in fact, "I was hoping we could of done this nicely...guess not. Guards!" The teacher summoned.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Skye blinked at her then leaned against the wall again "I cannot call them gods, that would be a terrible lie." She said then made a small motion to that note they had left "I cannot do half the stuff on that list.

~~~
(Starr?)

~~~
Shane frowned and tilted his head again "You think I blend in...by being a terran?" He asked, confused at them.

~~~
Moone frowned and went over tot he other kids, catching Jay then covering Rey and Kaleb with her wings. "You are a bully" She stated then closed her eyes, wishing they were with Vestia and their family again. She felt something she hadn't tapped into before, her magic, the reason she had been able to speak to Kay telepathically, it tried to wrap her in it and transport them to her room on Vestia.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:49 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:The woman facing Asher smiled broadly, the sickly sweet look holding just a hint of malice as she looked to the band on her wrist and began pressing a few buttons, "Well, it appears while doing an inspection of the bioship you were settled on, passing through the memories and data, a particular hexenfolke hybrid had laid their eyes on you endearingly... As you can see, he's given us a bit of trouble, with what that odd form he's in, and while it seems he's settled down now, we really want to hit the ball home." She winked, still with that plastic grin plastered to her face. "I think it would not only work in your favor, but really get the point across to him if you... helped us out? Just a few little... wounds. It won't kill him, but it'll instill what we're going for."
He had know that they would probably ask him to hurt someone, and had prepared himself to face that possibility. Still, being directly asked to hurt Kay was truly horrific, and his steely resolve to get his friends out of here--- no matter the cost---almost slipped for a moment.
At the current rate the Family was going though, he felt sure that all the prisoners would be facing torture soon. He needed to get them out before someone turned their knife on Skye, or worse yet, Cassi. The only way he could prossibly protect them was to get out of this cell and gain trust, and the only way to do that was to obey.
He hardened his will, pushed his pain aside, and nodded. "I shall act as you see fit, My Lady."
When this was over, he knew, he was going to get to find out what it felt like to have your heart shattered. He hoped that he would at least succeed, so he wouldn't know that it had been in vain.

The man snorted haughtily at Ellie, "You say that now, Terran." He slowly began to step forward, looking down on her with eyes like a snake, "But by the end of this week, you'll be begging at their feet to release you, to forgive you, and it will only be by their mercy that they will free you from their torment." He leaned forward, towering over her. "Do you really want that? To know that all of your misery and pain, for the rest of your life, could have ended if you had just... said... yes."
Ellie kicked his legs again. "Only a complete coward would comply with your kind. I'm human! We're great!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:32 am

Matt growled. "Why should I trust any of you lunatics?"

---

Kay nodded, he didn't trust this representative at all and was fairly certain there was no such freedom to be had. He looked wary at the reference to a lover, so, they knew an awful lot about them, which meant they knew how to cause maximum hurt.

He knew defiance would get him nowhere though, and much as he'd have loved to impale this asshole, one look at the screens and the others told him that would probably be a very bad idea. He didn't so much care for himself, but the others didn't deserve to suffer because of his pride. He hunched and lowered his head. If nothing else, Kay was very very good at pretending to be something he wasn't.

---

Mourn got unsteadily to his feet, staring at the representative with sudden apprehension. He rubbed at his head, it hurt, he felt strange. "What ... happen?" He found speaking difficult, which was unsettling. He was having trouble following what the representative was saying, and watched their mouth closely.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:02 pm

(*Does the magical fox-summoning dance while playing this*)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:00 am

((I refuse to adhere to that silly Fox Studios Intro music. And... Short posts are short. ☕ Sorry.))

Merith tilted his head up slightly, surprised at Isis's words as he watched Vanessa be left alone, "I-Inari is h-here...?"

~~~~~~

Jay swayed a bit, feeling dizzied, "Woah," he mumbled, "I don't feel so..." And swayed right into Moone's arms. Kaleb and Rey shrank back, looking terrified of the woman's call for assistance.

~~~~~~

Matthew sat back down on the bed, groaning a bit, "What kind of sick twisted people did I sign myself to...?"

~~~~~~

Shock tilted his head a bit. "A deal? What kind of deal?"

~~~~~~

Lilian snorted, "Right. Whatever you say, Boss-Lady."

~~~~~~

Sonata stood there, frozen in place before taking a terrified step back, "What do you want from me?" Sonata's own true nightmare was slowly becoming reality. She was terrified of what kind of tests they were going to run on her, possibly kill her. She was admittedly scared by it.

~~~~~~

Cassi yelped and quaked more in the woman's hands, "I-I can see Sonata...?"

~~~~~~

Quinn blinked, swallowing before daintily setting down on her rump and folded a beautifully fluffy tail over her tiny paws, looking worried. "D-Deal...?"

~~~~~~

The scion continued to swing Thalia around by the threads, the tiny ropes shredding and ripping at his skin as it buckled under its own weight.

~~~~~~

The woman smiled at Asher. "Good, we'll start in a few minutes after all of your friends have been assessed. Until then~" She walked out, closing the door behind her and leaving him be.

~~~~~~

The man sighed at Ellie, stepping back out of her reach and checking something off of his clip board, "Reconditioning it is. Such a shame. Be ready soon, Terran." He went to leave, exiting the room and locking the only escape she had from there behind him.

~~~~~~

The woman looked disappointed, "Not doing so will only delay your ability to see your sister again, are you sure you want that?" Her pen hovered over her clipboard as she waited for an answer...

~~~~~~

The man nodded, and pressed a few buttons on his wristband. Starr felt her collar momentarily lower its guards. "This will allow you to shape-shift, but will still shock you with any other magic." He gave her a stern look, "And if you turn into something else besides a humanoid form, I will have you shocked until you can be apprehended again."

~~~~~~

"Good." The representative said to Kay, writing down a few things. "In return for our wondrous generosity of you being able to see your family and friends again, the Family demands your undying loyalty and servitude to their cause, and that includes respecting them on their rightful position as gods."

~~~~~~

"You attacked me." The man said simply, studying Mourn from afar. "Do you want to try that again? I'm willing to offer you another chance at redemption, despite your aggression..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:33 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:The woman smiled at Asher. "Good, we'll start in a few minutes after all of your friends have been assessed. Until then~" She walked out, closing the door behind her and leaving him be.
Asher waited silently for someone to return with his next orders, face and body language perfectly calm. He didn't feel much turmoil any more--his focus had returned to the big picture, and the pain he was going to cause Kay took a lower priority for now.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:28 am

Kay hesitated, what choice did he have? He set aside his pride and slowly nodded. Gods, what a joke, he'd never accept these people as gods, but he could pretend. At least for a little while, at least to protect his friends.

--

Mourn looked woozy. "Feel... bad." He managed, raising a hand to smack his own skull a few times. He closed his good eye, trying to run a diagnostic on what had gone wrong, relaying his last memories as scrambled as they were. He stood still, swaying every so slightly as his cybernetics whirred and clicked away, working extra hard to compensate for his current less than coherent state.
After a few minutes he opened his eye again and replied flatly. "What you do to us if refuse? What happen to rest of crew?" He was slurring his words worse than usual, speaking extra slowly through his confusion. "No friend of keepers, just engineer."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:28 am

Skye shivered and wrapped her arms around herself without looking at the representative. "They are not gods. Insanely powerful creatures, yes, but not gods." She said then paused and slowly looked over to the female "I have met a real god before, my parents were keepers of the temple. When you have seen the real thing, no false one can compare."

~~~
Starr pressed her talons to the floor as hard as she could in the moments she debated what to do. She glanced to the monitors and growled deeply before stepping closer to the representative then shifting to her angelic form. "You will not harm Cassie or the others." She did not like seeing the woman holding the baby star dragon or her friends being threatened. She was trembling with how much anger she was trying to hold back
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:30 am

"Of course." The lady nodded to shane, "Your ability to blend would be wonderfully useful on speadinf the word of our wonderful gods."

-----

"Because what do you have to lose honestly?" The lady asked Matt, "To watch your lover suffer? Or possible help make it less?"

---

Isis grinned, "Of course! The minute she heard she came flying back here...but admittedly hearing your relighted passions for that bitch had...stunned her to put it lightly." She purred.

--

"People who think they are gods..." Lai said softly, "Are you finished or would you like more?" She asked, changing the subject from her past she wished to forget.

---

"A deal if luxury and a easy life...Perhaps even a way to lessen your friend's pain." The female told Shock gently.

---

"Pity." She sighed turning to leave.

---

He grinned coolly, "We would like you to spread the word of our gods of course, help us convert Terrans and the like. You would have to act a little admittedly but I imagine for the sake of the star dragon hatchling you would happily do it." He told Sonata

----

"Soon hopefully." The female told cassi gently while softly rocking the baby.

---

The female nodded to Quinn, "Join us and you won't suffer, you'll be with other's of your kind also." She assured.

---

Thaila finally screamed out in pain, unable to keep in the screams of pain anymore.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:37 am

Matt cringed at Thalia's screams, fighting back the tears of helplessness. He couldn't stand to look at the screen, doing so just made him feel physically sick.

"What about the kids?" He asked, his voice was strained, he was trying very very hard to not punch her, despite every fiber of his being wanting to grab her and throttle her and beat her head against the wall repeatedly. He couldn't do this, he just couldn't do it. He raised his hands to his head. "Just stop it... " He shuddered, closing his eyes tight. "Just stop... "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:14 am

Merith fell silent. If there was one person on this base that he didn't want hurt besides his friends, it had to be Inari. The reason they had grown so close was because they were different from the Family, even during the times they fought for them. Inari didn't seek power the same way the others did. She only wanted to create a galaxy free of war and famine, and she just believed that required the higher beings to take their... places. He had never wanted to hurt Inari. He felt something within his heart ache a bit, and he closed his eyes. Two lovers, one heart. Sometimes, he wondered why he did this to himself...

~~~~~~

Shock seemed to hesitate at that, and suddenly tilted his head slightly. "What would M say to that deal?"

~~~~~~

Quinn turned to look at Vanessa's screen, seeing she had been left alone. "What did Miss Venus say?"

~~~~~~

Sonata hesitated, before looking at Cassi, who continued to tremble in the woman's hand fearfully. The image enraged the Terran, but she tried to calm herself. "Fine, I'll comply, just let me see Cassi and the kids, and make that woman get her dirty hands off of that child!"

~~~~~~

(GORE WARNING)
Spoiler:

~~~~~~

"Each of the crew has their own problems." The man speaking to Mourn shrugged, "They can either save themselves and lessen the pain of their friends if they submit, but if they don't will have their own bit of fun in due time." He waved a hand to the screen of tormentors.

~~~~~~

"Good." The analyzer nodded at Kay. "You'll stay here until further instruction." With that, the clipboard was written on and he turned to leave.

~~~~~~

"Then you don't see your sister." The woman said, sounding rather bored of Skye. "A pity, but since you refuse, I suppose it can't be helped. Until your re-conditioning." She marked something off the paper she had brought with her and turned to leave.

~~~~~~

He nodded to Starr, "That's right, we wont... if the crew cooperates, yes? No one is harming the children except yourselves."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:33 am

Mourn watched the representative carefully and nodded. "How save self? Don't like cage." He asked, stumbling backwards as he tried to find something to sit on. He wasn't feeling too stable on his feet and rubbed at his face irritably.

--

Anything Kay wanted to ask of course he couldn't, being unable to communicate in any way right now. He lowered his head, nodded and waited anxiously. He had a nasty feeling this really wasn't going to be easy or pleasant. These people didn't strike him as generous, kind or in any way decent.

He chewed his lip as he waited, glancing at the screens and covering his mouth at the sight. Thankfully he had a very strong stomach, but even so. Thank goodness the keepers regenerated, didn't make it less horrific for them, but it made them more likely to at least physically recover when all this was over. He wondered when their turn for such punishment would come, nobody else here would survive such torture.

He paced the room as best he could with his feet bound, trying not to listen to the screaming. Years on a front line war hospital had made him extremely good at this.

---

Matt was about to say something when he heard Thalia's screaming again and made the mistake of looking at the screen. Oh hell no, something snapped and his expression turned blank. He flicked his attention back to the representative and tackled them, screaming through the repeated electric shocks as he tried to throttle them violently.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:04 pm

Shane shookhis head and frowned. "You don't want me then, I only have this one, I haven't learned any others yet."

~~~
Skye bowed her head, wrapping her wings over her arms and starting to cry softly. "You people are evil." She said quietly.

~~~
"You are harming them right now!" Starr growled, motioning to the screens "This is not for anything we have or have not done, this is simply your cruelty. You do not deserve to live." She stated then attacked, returing to her dragon form to claw at his wrist angrily.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Mourn instructior kept writing something down as he continued to speak. "Just obey orders and cooperate, and you'll be left alone. Eventually you'll be released from your cell and moved to somewhere more comfortable if you show your loyalty, but until then you need to stay here."

~~~~~~

The man screamed as Starr leapt forward, and immediately the dragoness would have a shock pulse through her body.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:43 pm

Mourn nodded. "yes." He managed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:46 pm

Starr flinched at the shock but tried to ignore it enough to grab his arm and stop the pain. She would try to do that until it made her pass out again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum