Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra - New Paris

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Terra - New Paris - Page 3 Empty Terra - New Paris

Post by Kooshie Sun May 22, 2016 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yeah

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Terra - New Paris - Page 3 Empty Re: Terra - New Paris

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Kooshie wrote:The android spotted her, and came over to see what she had found. "Did so many pigeons have multiple heads last time you were here?" he asked.

~~
"Yeah, I guess they couldn't make very big paintings back then, other than frescoes," said Ellie. "I take it you took an art history class or two?"
"No, last time I was here they mostly had just one head." Starr said as she glanced to the pigeons then back to the stores.

~~~
Shane nodded then shrugged. "Not in any particular school, my boss made sure I was schooled in everything. "

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Like pests, sometimes," Merith replied, not so amused. "But you do have to give them credit where credit is due, they do find ways to thrive in the most oddities of places. Though, they're incredibly destructive, too." The Keeper also stared outside, watching the bustling Terran make their way to shops and workplaces never noticing they had three hidden immortals sitting twenty or so feet away in a glass and metal tube.
"Yeup, but there was a reason why our creator made them." She chuckled as the shuttle slowly stopped and Syren was about ready to loose it.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Asher smiled fondly at the strange birds. "Need me to carry anything, Starr?"

~~
"Can I meet your boss someday?" Ellie asked, gawking at a Greek statue.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon May 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Merith smiled, and as the doors opened, quickly headed out with Syren still holding his hand.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Heny followed in suit, causally looking around as Syren tugged Merith to go faster.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon May 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Merith chuckled, deciding to follow along with the little girl as they reached the toy emporium, completely decked out in toys galore, from small trinkets to giant several-feet-tall stuffed animals.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith chuckled, deciding to follow along with the little girl as they reached the toy emporium, completely decked out in toys galore, from small trinkets to giant several-feet-tall stuffed animals.
Heny chuckled as Syren looked in awe as her mind went into overload at what was before her. The only toys she really had was a handmade doll which fell apart years ago. She just stood there in awe, unable to speak at the moment as she wasn't sure where to go.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 2:20 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher smiled fondly at the strange birds. "Need me to carry anything, Starr?"

~~
"Can I meet your boss someday?" Ellie asked, gawking at a Greek statue.
Starr smiled and handed him the basket. "Shure, here." She said then looked at the birds again. "I guess it was either mutate or adapt for them."

~~~
"Not sure if you would want to. He's not exactly the nicest person. " Shane said
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 2:34 pm

He took the basket. "Polycephaly hardly seems like a practical mutation. It means you have twice as many brains to keep functioning. Still, it seems to be working out all right for the pigeons. Anything else you want to get?"

~~
"Oh, that's too bad," commented Ellie. "I suppose I should mention that I'm not the nicest person either, though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Kooshie wrote:He took the basket. "Polycephaly hardly seems like a practical mutation. It means you have twice as many brains to keep functioning. Still, it seems to be working out all right for the pigeons. Anything else you want to get?"

~~
"Oh, that's too bad," commented Ellie. "I suppose I should mention that I'm not the nicest person either, though."
"Yeah, it's not practical." Starr said then sighed and looked around "Now if I could just find terbium I would have all I need.

~~~
Shane laughed softly. "You are much nicer than he ever can be." He said quietly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 2:56 pm

"I'm afraid I don't know where one would find that," Asher said, smiling. "Hopefully you have a better idea than I do."

~~
"I had started breaking the habit before you arrived, but I said some truly... regrettable things to the others when we first met." She sighed, "I'm glad you never had to see that."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Kooshie wrote:"I'm afraid I don't know where one would find that," Asher said, smiling. "Hopefully you have a better idea than I do."

~~
"I had started breaking the habit before you arrived, but I said some truly... regrettable things to the others when we first met." She sighed, "I'm glad you never had to see that."
"It's a rare metal found on Earth." Starr said and looked around. "Problem is it is only found on Earth."

~~~
"They seem to have forgiven you. That's a good thing." Shane said then shrugged. "Ask for forgiveness if you haven't. They seem like they would be good friends."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 3:24 pm

"High priority to get some, then," Asher said. "Do you suppose a mineral shop would carry it, or is it too rare?"

~~
She nodded. "I did apologize somewhat, but I should probably make an effort to make sure they know that I regret being a jerk."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Kooshie wrote:"High priority to get some, then," Asher said. "Do you suppose a mineral shop would carry it, or is it too rare?"

~~
She nodded. "I did apologize somewhat, but I should probably make an effort to make sure they know that I regret being a jerk."
"No, it's not practical to carry in a legal store" Starr said quietly. She looked around, looking for the tell-tale signs of black market dealers around the area.

~~~
Shane chuckled and looked at her. " What would you like to do?" He asked curiously
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Asher shook his head, amused, and looked around as well. "That shop looks suspiciously innocent, compared to the rest of the block," he said, pointing at a brightly lit and friendly bakery, "Think they might know something?"

~~
"Let's go under ground and ride the metro until we get hopelessly lost and panic," Ellie suggested.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 5:14 pm

Starr chuckled softly and nodded. "At the least we can get some cakes for everyone."

~~~
Shane laughed at that and nodded "why not? That can be an adventure. "
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 5:45 pm

"Well then, there's no reason to not go in," he said lightly, adjusting his grip on the basket, and heading for the bakery.

~~
Ellie grinned like a fool and lead the way out of the museum, looking for stairways to the underground. "Let's do this no-omnicom style, so we have to try and figure out where to go" she said, "Except to pay for entry of course."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Starr chuckled and went to the bakery, going inside and looking around at the selection they had for the cakes.

~~~
Shane chuckled and followed her, motioning to the signs for the subway "Well, you certainly have a taste for adventure. A lot of people lack that these days."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Asher inspected the baked goods, fascinated. He might not be able to eat, but he had no difficulty appreciating the artistry the bakers had used.
A plainly dressed, nondescript woman approached Starr quietly. "You've been visiting all sorts of shops in the neighborhood," she said, tilting her head so the other customers couldn't see what she was saying, "Looking for anything specific?"

~~
"I spent my life on an algae farm," said Ellie blandly, "I'm making up for lost time."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 8:48 pm

"I am always looking for special items" Starr replied and smiled at the baker then looked to the cakes again "One never knows what they will find when they look around"

~~
Shane laughed outright at that, buying the tickets and handing her one as they went to the underground transport.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 8:59 pm

"Well, if you know the right names, I can help you find all sorts of special items," the woman said smoothly, "But if you're just here for our specialty baked goods, then that's fine as well."

~~
Ellie smiled back at him, taking her ticket and hurrying down the steps. A train came hissing into the station, gleaming silver and almost silent, the only sound coming from the air buffer in front that was designed to prevent anyone from being caught under the train if they somehow ended up on the tracks.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 9:10 pm

"I am looking for something very special." Starr said and lowered her voice to a near whisper "terbium."

~~~
Shane got on with Ellie, finding the two of them a place to either sit or stand as they wished. so they could go tot he next stop.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 9:19 pm

The woman's eyes sparked with interest. "Can you prove you're not an investigator?"

~~
Ellie grabbed onto a handle and stayed standing, staring out the window at the billboards and darkness as the train rushed away.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Starr tilted her head at that question then reached into a pocket to show the baker a card she had, a special mark that not many law abiding people knew was on the card. "I don't play well with most governments" She said quietly. The mark was a sectioned snake, like on the ancient 'Don't tread on me' flags of the American south.

~~~
Shane chose to sit, looking around the train as they came to a stop at the nest station to take on more passengers. He frowned and sat back, watching a familiar man get on.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 9:29 pm

The woman looked at it carefully, then nodded. "Third floor, second door to the left," she said quietly. "Is your robot safeguarded against police searches?"

~~
"Shane? You okay?" Ellie asked, noting his sudden tenseness.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 23, 2016 9:38 pm

"I am working on that too" Starr said then looked to Asher and spoke just over a normal level "Can you pick out some cakes for everyone and have them sent to Vestia? I'll be back momentarily" She said then looked back to the baker "Still have to get upgrades to his hearing too, but he was a gift, so I work with what I have" She did not want Asher to be seen as a threat and hoped he caught on since she knew he could hear them both if he wanted to.

~~~
"Just someone I know who shouldn't be here" Shane said and frowned deeper "He should be where the boss is when I'm not around" He added and glanced around again, not liking the implications
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 9:50 pm

"Of course, ma'am," Asher said, seeing what Starr was doing. He began studiously looking at cakes, letting himself seem more comfortingly robotic.

~~
"Ooh," she said, concerned, "So, how mean is your boss really?"
The man turned away slightly, if Shane looked in the window reflection, he would see the man's lips barely moving as he spoke to someone on his comm.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next