Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra - New Paris

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Terra - New Paris - Page 6 Empty Terra - New Paris

Post by Kooshie Sun May 22, 2016 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yeah

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Terra - New Paris - Page 6 Empty Re: Terra - New Paris

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie threw a punch at Lucian's face. It wouldn't be an especially painful one because she wasn't trained to fight, but she figured it was the intention that mattered. "Who do you think you are?" she snapped, furious.
Lucian looked at her and narrowed his eyes, grabbing her and forcing her closer to him "Now that was a bad idea girlie. I rather like my girls to have a bit of fight to them, then I get rid of them when I'm done." He said darkly.

Shane shook his head, reaching a hand to Ellie's shoulder and the other out to Lucian "No, leave her alone!" He said then felt something he never had before as a pulse of arcana energy left him, pushing Lucian and the guards back forcefully but leaving him and Ellie standing in place. He gasped and looked around, dumbfounded by what had happened.

~~~
Starr headed for the market in her human form to try to get the rat food and return to Vestia as quickly as she could.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 7:07 pm

"What--" Ellie looked at the enemies who were now standing dazed at the other end of the room, then up at Shane. She forced herself to breathe for a moment, trying to calm her Lucian-induced terror. "Did-did you just use magic?"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 7:14 pm

Kooshie wrote:"What--" Ellie looked at the enemies who were now standing dazed at the other end of the room, then up at Shane. She forced herself to breathe for a moment, trying to calm her Lucian-induced terror. "Did-did you just use magic?"
"I-I don't know" Shane said then shook himself and reached for her hand "We have to get you out of here and out of sight, now" He said and pulled her to come out to the cars with him
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Ellie followed without argument. "I think I see why you don't like him now," she said, weakly attempting to joke.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 7:25 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie followed without argument. "I think I see why you don't like him now," she said, weakly attempting to joke.
Shane shook his head and watched the halls as he quickly led her out to the cars, picking a small transport to take and making sure she got in the passenger side then getting behind the wheel to drive them out of there as quickly as they could go. He didn't understand what had happened back there, but knew they would be after him as soon as they could come out
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 7:35 pm

She watched him, trying to guess what he was thinking right now. Probably something about how his life had just permanently altered its course, and he was never going to be able to go back, she thought.
Then, Holy crap, what sorts of things has he been ordered to do? she wondered. Someone like Lucian could probably order anything, and Shane doesn't seem like he would have argued.
That was terrifying. She forced herself to look out the window, because she didn't want him to see how freaked out she was right now, and because she didn't want to imagine what Shane had done over the years.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Kooshie wrote:She watched him, trying to guess what he was thinking right now. Probably something about how his life had just permanently altered its course, and he was never going to be able to go back, she thought.
Then, Holy crap, what sorts of things has he been ordered to do? she wondered. Someone like Lucian could probably order anything, and Shane doesn't seem like he would have argued.
That was terrifying. She forced herself to look out the window, because she didn't want him to see how freaked out she was right now, and because she didn't want to imagine what Shane had done over the years.
Shane was trying his best not to freak out over having magic abilities still, he wasn't even to freaking out about having Lucian and his people after them both now. "Buckle up" He said even as he took the transport and headed for town as fast as he could go.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 8:13 pm

She buckled in, forcing her own panic aside. "It's gonna be okay, Shane," she said, "You can talk to Starr, and she'll help you figure out what's going on."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Kooshie wrote:She buckled in, forcing her own panic aside. "It's gonna be okay, Shane," she said, "You can talk to Starr, and she'll help you figure out what's going on."
"I'm human Ellie, as far as I know. This is not supposed to be possible without years of study and all that" Shane said, his worry showing through as he glanced to the mirror to check for the guards behind them
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 8:21 pm

"I know," she said softly. "It's definitely not ordinary. But there are people who can help you figure out what to do, and why you're able to do it at all. You're not alone."
The guards were piling into their vehicles and beginning to rise into the sky. Soon they would be gaining rapidly on their prey.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Kooshie wrote:"I know," she said softly. "It's definitely not ordinary. But there are people who can help you figure out what to do, and why you're able to do it at all. You're not alone."
The guards were piling into their vehicles and beginning to rise into the sky. Soon they would be gaining rapidly on their prey.
"They are coming" Shane said, watching them and the 'road' ahead of them. He pushed the small transport to go as fast as it was capable of going to try to get to the buildings so they could use them for cover.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 8:26 pm

"We need to get to Vestia, or at least off the streets," Ellie said. "They found us under ground before, are you wearing any sort of tracking device?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Kooshie wrote:"We need to get to Vestia, or at least off the streets," Ellie said. "They found us under ground before, are you wearing any sort of tracking device?"
"I don't think so" Shane said, a frown of worry furrowing his brow even as he weaved through increasing traffic and the buildings they passed.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 8:35 pm

She looked at him carefully. "So, what does Lucian do? Because knowing that might help me think of ways to avoid him."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 8:41 pm

Kooshie wrote:She looked at him carefully. "So, what does Lucian do? Because knowing that might help me think of ways to avoid him."
"He's the leader of Earth's black market dealings" Shane said then glanced to her before focusing on the way again "And I just signed my death warrant back there"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 8:45 pm

"So you're saying he'll have eyes and ears everywhere. He probably has a tracker on this van, a microchip in you, and a ton of people just waiting to sell us out. Vestia is our best bet, although she won't appreciate being an enemy of criminals everywhere."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Shane cursed and looked around as they entered the town "We have to ditch this transport at any rate, and hope I don't have a tracker" He said worriedly
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 9:07 pm

"Someone will need to scan you at some point to make sure you're clean of trackers, but for now, getting away from this bus will be a good start," she said. "Maybe we should stay in crowded areas, where we can blend in more easily."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 9:19 pm

"Yeah" Shane said and set the transport down out of sight so they could get out and dump it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 9:26 pm

They headed into the underground and took a few packed commuter trains, then up to the surface to ride an old fashioned wheeled bus. "Think they'd be able to find us if we moved to Montana?" asked Ellie.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Shane laughed at that then shook his head, going through his pockets to see if he had anything they might be tracking him with. He took the cash from the wallet then tossed that out the window while they were moving "Well, off planet might work for me"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 9:39 pm

Ellie chuckled. "I spent a lot of my life planning to move to Earth. Now I'm here, and it looks like I'll need to leave the exact same day." She smiled, "At least it was the most memorable day on Earth I could ever imagine having."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Shane looked to her then shook his head again "No, we will figure something out" He said and looked out the windows then grabbed her hand again to take them off the bus and to the market. "Now we get to what I know better. Come on, he is not all knowing"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Ellie looked at him curiously. "I like the sound of that."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Shane smiled at her and headed for the market stores, quickly buying cloaks for them both to wear to hide their faces and clothes from any cameras. "Now we need to get me scanned for a tracker." He said, looking around then heading for a tattooist shop and forcing his way to the back for just that to happen. He knew all the secrets of this city since Lucian had chosen to live here.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Ellie waited, worriedly fidgeting with the hem of her cloak. The cloak was a bit hot and a bit scratchy, but it was much better than being found by Lucian.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 10:02 pm

When the guy finished, he said that Shane had no trackers in or on him. Shane paid him a little for the time then took her hand again to take them away from that shop "Well, that's good news, now we just have to hide and get to the ship."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next