Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elos - Merith's land

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Elos - Merith's land - Page 4 Empty Elos - Merith's land

Post by Admin Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

TBA

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elos - Merith's land - Page 4 Empty Re: Elos - Merith's land

Post by Starrnico Fri May 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Star sighed softly and shook her head. "You forced the seal to be broken when you helped us all escape those reiders that wanted each of us. Then you were stubborn about asking for help before you succumbed to the infection. If you want to see the aseal, we sent it to these birds here." Starr said, not getting up but motioning to the pair of nestlifes.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun May 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Heny glanced over all of them, her eyes narrowing in suspicion as she brought forth a pencil from the desk, and holding it out in front of her, causing Merith to sigh, "Come on, now, that's my favorite pencil." This statement only caused the panicked female to chuck it angrily at him, causing the man to duck and swear. He straightened again, looking partially amused and partially done with this s***.

"I don't know if I should believe you... What if you're just saying this to get me on your side? What if we were enemies and you mind-wiped me?" She accused suspiciously, demanding her evidence. Merith couldn't help but snort at that. "Oh jeez, someone get the tin foil hat."

Another pencil was thrown at him. He swore again, "Can't you just knock her out again? The poor lady keeps wrecking my perfectly fine organized chaos over there."

Heny looked at them with a deadly gaze. Don't even try it!

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun May 08, 2016 10:07 pm

"Try to be understanding of her present condition, Merith," Asher said sternly, "she just woke up with no memories, in a room full of strange people. She has every reason to be suspicious of us. And no, I won't sedate her. I'm a medic, not a monster." To Heny he added, "Stop throwing things, please."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun May 08, 2016 10:18 pm

"How can we prove who we are? All such evidence would be recordings on Vestia, if she even has any there." Starr said with a sleight frown. "It's not like we have known eachother for all that long either, though it has been eventful since we met." She said then paused a moment in thought "Well, I could try a spell to return her memories, but she might think they are false ones in this state." That and the spell they had just finished had drained a lot of her power.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 09, 2016 8:49 am

"Perhaps we should wait a while before trying any spells," the android agreed. "I don't know if Vestia has accessible memory banks, but if nothing else, my own memories could be used. Hers would certainly be preferable, however."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon May 09, 2016 3:07 pm

"Vestia?" Heny echoed, her panic momentarily subsided as she blinked dumbfoundedly. "Who's Vestia? Should I know her?" Again, the girl began sifting through her mind, trying to find some semblance of familiarity. I her thought, her form seemed to relax a bit, so focused she was on the attempts to remember. No luck, however, as all she did was grow an increasingly annoyed look across her face, irked by her own mind's lack of knowledge about herself.

Merith grumbled, picking up the pencils from the ground. "Damn, she snapped some of the led off. Those pencils were perfectly pointed, you know. Poor babies..." He dramatically caressed the pencils as if they were hurt children before he slipped both behind an ear. He looked at the group, still slightly amused by their predicament. "Well, what shall ye mortals do?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 09, 2016 3:20 pm

"Vestia is a smartship that you, and the rest of us, travel with, and is a close friend of yours. Perhaps speaking with her will help you to begin to regain your memory," Asher said patiently. He shot Merith an annoyed glance, "Pardon my bluntness, Sir, but you're being insufferable."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Mon May 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Vestia is a smartship that you, and the rest of us, travel with, and is a close friend of yours. Perhaps speaking with her will help you to begin to regain your memory," Asher said patiently. He shot Merith an annoyed glance, "Pardon my bluntness, Sir, but you're being insufferable."
"Hah." Crazy scoffed, knowing that he was, the second Merith decided to ignore him after turning him pink. "I completely agree."

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon May 09, 2016 5:06 pm

"I like to take that as a compliment," Merith chuckled, "Then again, ye android, you are in my house." Merith looked at the android with half-closed eyes. He smiled dashingly. "Maybe I'll stop if that lovely little lady over there lands me a kiss." He winked at Starr, grinning mischievously.

Heny still looked confused, but was slowly starting to calm down. "You have proof?" She echoed curiously.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 09, 2016 5:19 pm

The android wavered for a moment, tempted to argue with Merith, then backed down. "You're correct, it is your house. I shall strive to keep my opinions to myself while infringing on your hospitality.
"And yes, Heny, we have non-forgable video proof that we are trustworthy."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 09, 2016 11:52 pm

Starr blinked and looked over to Merith then blushed and looked away again."That is an odd form of payment to ask for" She said then looked to Heny again "You never did explain how you knew her or how you knew the spell to release that spell on her to put it on the birds." She said as she stood and walked over to Merith, stopping in front of him and tilting her head a little "I have made quite a few assumptions about you based on stories in my book. I wonder how many are true"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Tue May 10, 2016 10:35 am

Kooshie wrote:The android wavered for a moment, tempted to argue with Merith, then backed down. "You're correct, it is your house. I shall strive to keep my opinions to myself while infringing on your hospitality.
"And yes, Heny, we have non-forgable video proof that we are trustworthy."
Crazy facepawed at the android's reaction and lay down. Without MH, the whole crew seemed hopeless.

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue May 10, 2016 2:24 pm

"Oh? I feel honored to be such a hot topic." Merith grinned cheekily, looking down at Starr. "What sort of assumptions, may I ask a pretty lady with eyes like stars against the fiery red of rosy cheeks?" He seemed to bow slightly in his flirtatious moments, relishing the blushing of the woman. "Ah, me and... That one," he off-handedly waved at Heny, seeming as if she thought her no more than a piece of furniture, much to the aggravation of the poor girl with no memories. "You can say we're family... Of sorts."

"If you're family, then I'm screwed." Heny muttered, obviously wishing for the man to shut up. She returned her focus to the topic. "I guess... I can try to see this 'non-forgable proof' you're talking about, but if I smell anything funny, I won't be afraid to fight back." She glared around the room, trying to prove her point.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Starr dipped her head, shaking it a moment 'That you are a flirt for one, but knowledgeable about magic." She said then turned to the door "We know you are very powerful Heny, but you should probably hold off on using your magic for a day or two."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 10, 2016 2:54 pm

"Shall we return to Vestia to see if she has accessible memory archives, or does someone want to find a monitor to plug me into?" Asher said, ignoring Crazy's facepawing.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 10, 2016 2:57 pm

"My shuttle has a monitor we could use for that, as well as being able to use the comms to ask Vestia about archived video files." Starr said, glancing over to Asher,
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 10, 2016 3:24 pm

"Very good. That sounds like the best possible solution," the android said with a smile. He began polling his indexes for memories about Heny. "I'll withhold memories of things she told me in confidence, but there should be enough content to make a compelling argument for her to trust us."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 10, 2016 4:08 pm

"The things she told you in confidence can be played with just the two of you there, those would likely be the most compelling memories anyway" Starr said thoughtfully
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 10, 2016 4:17 pm

"Yes, I think they might have the best chance of triggering her memory," he said, thinking of Heny's family, and what she had told him about them. "I can't share those memories with anyone else, but she should see them at some point."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Starr nodded and looked back to Heny again before glancing to Merith then going out to her shuttle to wait for the others.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2016 9:37 am

Warily Heny followed them, flinching at the painfully bright light before her the steps she took were wobbly and unsure, as if she hasn't used her legs for quiet a while. The sand did not help with her stability either as she tripped more then once.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 11, 2016 9:42 am

Asher watched her with concern, wanting to help her walk, but knowing she would reject any assistance he offered. "You haven't walked in a week, don't rush yourself," he told her gently.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2016 9:45 am

She shot him a withering look, zero trust was obvious there as she wasn't sure if she could even trust him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 11, 2016 9:56 am

"It's good to know that your stubborn independence is a permanent part of your personality, and not a learned habit," the android said, unfazed by her glare, "If I wasn't programmed to hate seeing suffering, you kicking Merith would have been hilarious."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2016 10:12 am

"he is an ass." She said simply, slightly heavy in breathing within the glaring heat as they entered the cool shuttle.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 11, 2016 10:21 am

"That assessment seems accurate," Asher agreed. He rolled up his sleeve and opened the maintenance panel on his arm, so he could plug his video output into a monitor. "Oh, in case you were starting to trust us, I should add that your species can change its appearance, so you'll look different in some of these memories."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2016 10:45 am

She arched a brow, "Change form..?"

Admin
Admin