Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

4 posters

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 37 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Starr shrugged and looked out the window again. "I don't know. I just want things to be normal."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 37 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:07 am

"Uhm, well basic learning how to speak common would be good for Amari, I personally enjoy history and biology. Like, what the terran series called." He paused for a moment to think. "Planet Earth...? I think that what they called it."

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 37 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:25 am

"Why Terra specifically?" Armin asked politely, he was curious okay?

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:47 am

Marcus looked up surprised, holding a sheepish look. "Their, deserts is supposedly what our home planet was before we were taken away from it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:38 am

"your world was a desert world?" Armin looked interested, though it was kinda hard to tell as most of his face was hidden under a breathing mask. "that would explain the blood drinking, a good source of water in a water scarce environment." He mused more to himself than anything.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:20 pm

"At least that what my mother told me." He said with a nod. "There was, specific species of a animals we use to eat but when taken in captivity they were harder to breed so they feed us humanoid blood."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:08 pm

"I am sorry to hear of your race's past." Armin spoke sincerely. "there are, it seems, too many species enslaved in this universe. May I ask how you came to be free? If... you are comfortable discussing such things."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Skye nodded, she would think about it. With magic not working, it wouldn't be hte same, but it would be as good as they could get.

~~~
"I will go look and see what we have" Sawna said with a smile. She looked to Armin and Starr and dipped her head before turning to go.

"Do you know where your homeworld is?" Starr asked, yeah, she was curious too.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Marcus arched a brow, while he wasn't surprise about the spider guy being curious Star threw him out lf the loop. He paused for a moment before deciding to be open. "Honestly it was through the force of the galactic council when they were decided to make gladiators fights illegal other then within specific cultures that have it done within their own species. The Free Colonies helped and offered us a planet to colonize. I was bred and raise as a gladiator, my freedom was the day the arena shut down, I had to fight for my mate's freedom though because she was a Shard.." he looked at Star and sighed shaking his head. "This knowledge is lost to us, the council has been attempting to find it but we have very little info as the slavers destroyed the information in malice."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Starr frowned at that and shook her head. "I hope your world itself wasn't destroyed as mine was. Hopefully it can be found."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:03 pm

Armin nodded, looking thoughtful. He wondered if the Swarm would know anything, sadly they weren't here.
"We are told you worked for the... man Matthew." he couldn't quite stand to say slaver. "Forgive my bluntness but, given your past, I must ask... why?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:20 pm

"The free Colonies leader Nila approach me when the ship was under rule by a man more evil then one would though of Matthew being." Marcus said, there was no attempts to appear pitiful like he was force to do this. "She needed someone on the inside with a medical background and of a race that would be desperate enough to accept a job from that man. I accepted, even though I knew the risks and dangerous plus the stigma that would obviously come. My job was to filter through information to her to help them free any slaves the ship captured. Back then the previous capitan favored the sex trade, Matthew at the time was his play thing if you get my gesture." He paused for a few moments, "I was the crew medic, never once did I work on or harm slaves. I was there though when Matthew attempted to overthrow the previous captain; he failed. The price of that was to become a slaver himself, I chose to stay to keep suspensions down and again filter information. I know this does not defend what that crew had done to you, or to countless lives they have harmed. Even though my actions saved few it was better then none." He stopped, looking at them both.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Armin nodded slowly. "How many do you think you saved? How did you get them away without arousing suspicion?" he paused. "I apologize, I ask too many questions. " He ducked his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Starr nodded as she listened to him speak "Some of the others can't get past what was done to us, but I know he wanted out." She said softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Armin nodded. "it is a shame he never got that chance..." He trusted Starr's judgement, absolutely.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Marcus chuckled at the spider centaur, his ear twitching as Amari went back to sleep. "More then I can honestly count, and honestly I don't know at times. Since I was allowed to contact my family we did develop a coded way of communication to help relay information." The Arran looked at Star, "What Matthew did was wrong, and unforgivable. He did feel remorse though, mainly because he broke one of the few moral rules he had; don't harm the children. The Family never told him about the young on board, and when the one Thor attempted to Assult Lai he took some, minor vengeance at thw time and did destroy a large chunk of their base." He shrugged, "that does not and will not defend his actions. I hope though his children can be raised without the stigma of what their father did.. wherever Lai chose to go into hiding."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:40 pm

"I forgave him, just as I forgave your part in it. I forgave him before we reached the beach planet to drop his crew off." Starr said quietly. "I hope his kids and Lai can live free." She added, looking down and touching her egg as she did.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:46 pm

He nodded, "And I hope all six of them don't follow their father." He added in agreement. Oh boy Matthew and Ellie would be *delighted* to hear Matthew2 managed to have six kids.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Armin looked surprised. "I was not aware many humanoids had such large litters." Most he'd ever encountered had one or two at a time, a limitation apparently of their biology.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:14 pm

"The mother is a Avian Keeper hybrid, apparently large 'clutches' is normal. They also have very high lung capacity for screaming too." He cringe, as the ship medic afterall he had to help with the birth.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:21 pm

"That must be an awful lot of work." Armin mused. Vavare young were pretty self sufficient but from all he'd seen of keepers and avians, they weren't. He couldn't begin to imagine caring for a typical large vavare litter if they were as demanding as humanoid infants apparently were.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:36 pm

"Six?" Starr asked with a frown. Wow, that was a lot of kids for one female to handle on her own, and being on the run didn't help.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:42 pm

He nodded, "I have kept contact with her but I don't know where she has chosen to stay for the time being. The children..." he paused with this look of confusing, "For some unknown reason they speed of growth was unnatural quick, I wasn't able to research into their genetics at the time to understand why."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:19 pm

"Well, that is awfully convenient." Armin remarked. He shook his head. It wasn't their concern though. "Your own child.." He looked past Marcus to the sleeping form. "Are they alright? We heard you were both severely injured."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:16 pm

"I suspect it has something to do with the keeper genetics but.." he shrugged, then look at where spider boy looked. "I... well physically yes, mentally I don't know... this is his first time being, free and I don't think he fully sure what to do. Adding that the leg there of his was a new addition I think he gone into a form of culture shock."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Starr nodded and chuckled softly "Yes, new places and new people can make it hard on someone who doesn't know it yet.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:43 am

Armin nodded sympathetically. "Adapting to a life of freedom is difficult after so long in captivity, the loss of a limb does not help matters." He'd lost a leg in his escape all those years ago, he really did empathise.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am

He nodded in agreement, "Also adding in the mixture of a father he never met and learning you have six more siblings plus a few nieces and nephews probably didn't help." Marcus rubbed his forehead, "My wife is going to kill me.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next