Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

4 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 23 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Starr shrugged and looked out the window again. "I don't know. I just want things to be normal."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 23 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Kay went with the others, hanging back while Starr, Helen and Sawna assessed the situation.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 23 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Asher tried to smile at Kay as Kay left. Yeah, he got why Kay was objectively better for this than he was, but ugh. He didn't like this. He looked back at Matt, "That's true, but it's our job as medics to help the wounded. Even if we hate it, we have to try and save lives. If they attack us, we fight back. If they laid a trap for us, we do what must be done to defeat them. But people who need help should be helped."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Starr looked to Kay and smiled a little "Do we have the gurney ready?" They had been warned after all. She went forward, Helen at her side and Sawna watching from a short distance. "Hello again Marcus"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:50 pm

His face paled and his markering took a bright green color; that of being in defense and obvious fear. He remembered far to well what his ex captain did to them, and frankly he wouldn't blame them if they chose to take vengeance on him. "If you plan on vengeance... take it on me, Amari has done nothing within our shaky relationship." Marcus said, stubbornly staying up as he gripped his companion tightly. The man face looks gaunt, his tone body lacking muscles as he hasn't ate in far to long for his kind. Bruises and cuts dances along his skin while his clothing was peppered with holes.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Matt shook his head. "After all they did to us? Not a chance." His tone was icy. He backed his chair up and made for the exit. "You wanna play nice, go ahead, but don't expect me to roll out the welcome mat. "

---

Kay frowned at the sight of the pair, he nodded, bots were ready and standing by with a guerney.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Asher nodded. "Fair enough." As long as Matt didn't try to murder the patients, it wasn't any of his business what Matt thought of them.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:53 pm

"Set your companion on the gurney so we can tend her" Starr said, going to the other side of it "We haven't forgotten the past, but this is not a normal circumstance and you both need help"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Kay nodded, getting the medical supplies together to hopefully stabilize the patient. he needed both hands free for this, so he couldn't really 'talk'.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:55 pm

He eyed her before doing as told, "He.." marcus softly corrected, "My wounds aren't severe but their's is, as long as I have access to medical equipment I can do the repairs."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Repairs? What a strange way to put it.
He gestured Marcus put his companion down so he could see what they were dealing with and started to scan the patient.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:01 pm

Marcus did, carefully unwrapping the blankets. Amari barely twitched, half his feminine face covered with a makeshift bandaid, their left leg was prosthetic, at least what was left of it. Marcus had managed to stop the chest bleeding but it needed better care, the chest scars seem to of been reopened. "I tried my best with what I had..." he grimaced as his stomach growled loudly in hunger.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:02 pm

"You are blood drinkers too" Sawna said, speaking the first time to them both "I can share my stores with you, so you can both heal"

Starr dipped her head at the correction and moved so they could get to the gurney.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 pm

"Thank you." He eyed Sawna, arching a brow at the odd looking female.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:04 pm

"Can you drik animal blood, or must it be a certain species?" Sawna asked, she didn't want to poison them or anything.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:05 pm

"Animal blood can work but we do best with humanoid." He said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:06 pm

Kay set to work trying to stabilise the other man and stopping that bleeding. Now this level of injury, depressingly enough, was something he actually had a lot of experience with. He went into full triage mode, working hard to save the male.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:06 pm

Sawna dipped her head then smiled, showing her fangs for a brief moment "I am Sawna, I run the cafe here." She said before turning "I will bring you a drink to the med bay"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:08 pm

" bring me some now if possible." Marcus remarked, itchimg tp help kay he obviously eyed the medics tools.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Kay was pretty dang territorial, he'd bat away any attempt to touch his tools as he worked to save this patient. But his full attention really was on the other man, not marcus.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Sawna chuckled and headed to get the drinks he requested. It would depend on if they were still here or had moved where she delivered them to.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Marcus would risk the slap as he tried to grab a tool to help.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Kay paused, glaring at Marcus before returning to his attempts to stem this bloodflow and stabilize the patient. Marcus was up and walking, that meant he wasn't about to die. This guy however? this guy was not doing so great.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Marcus ignored the glare, "I'm a doctor too." He reminded kay harshly, helping him stabilize his friend. It would take them a few minutes but managed their goal for now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Starr was watching the pair, ready to step in if she had to. Right now though, she stayed quiet and watched.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Kay glared. He didn't care who or what this guy was, this was his territory and injured bleeding people shouldn't be handling other injured bleeding people. Especially injured bleeding people you weren't sure could even be trusted.

Still, when the other man stopped dying on them he let out a deep breath, a look of relief spreading across his face.
He needed to be taken to the medical room. He looked to Starr and Helen. One of you go with him, get Asher appraised of the situation and make sure he stays stable. He turned his attention to Marcus, picking up the medical scanner again to check for any internal injuries.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:23 pm

There was some broken ribs, and what appeared to be a slightly puncture poison gland his kind use to paralyze prey. Marcus though didn't seem to care as his focus was om Amari.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:24 pm

"I will take this one" Helen said, going to the gurney to move it now that the patient was stable.

Sawna returned with the blood drink for Marcus. She came over to hand it to him "Here you go, this one is terran." She said softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next