Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

4 posters

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 10 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Starr shrugged and looked out the window again. "I don't know. I just want things to be normal."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 10 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:11 pm

"Man, that's a long time." Matt remarked. "What about you guys?" He looked to Armin. "Do you have crazy long lifespans too?" Seemed most everyone around here did.

Armin glanced up and shook his head. "On the contrary my friend, the average life span for one of my people is sixty years, all going well and no calamity befalling us."

"Sixty years? Shit... sorry man." Matt frowned.

"What for? Our lives may be short by the standards of the universe, but we do not grieve it. It is not the quantity that is important but the quality yes? This is true of all things, even life."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 10 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 pm

"Yeah, Terrans don't usually live hundreds of years, but we usually don't have magic either, so there," Ellie said. She looked between Armin and Helen, "You guys really are the full range of ages, wow."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:26 pm

"I am the equivalent of middle age" Helen said with a chuckle. "Quality is important, more than quantity alone."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:38 pm

"For hundred years is a long time," Ellie said. "But seriously, how does the planet magic work? Do you create plants and stuff to, or is it just planets?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Helen shrugged then chuckled "We think of those things when we make a planet to have them on it, so I guess we do. We don't often make new worlds, so for most of us it is academic knowledge more than what we have actually tried ourselves. After all, adding a world affects the gravity and pull of all the stars and other planets and the sun itself in the area you make a new one. Things like that cannot just be created without thought, that's one way to make stars implode or explode." She said and shook her head. We have to make or terraform a world for our people to call home, but finding the right place will take time and thought first."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:01 pm

"Wow," Ellie looked impressed. "How do you like, know whether a planet will be dangerous to make or not? And can you invent new species?" She was still tired, but curious too.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 pm

"It's how the space feels in that area. We see space differently than other species." Helen said "Some creatures do get made with a planet, though there has never been a sentient species made to my knowledge."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:49 am

"So you're like creators, only not jerks." Ellie nodded. That made sense. "I so wanna see you make a big planet someday."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:46 am

"I kinda understand why the Vavare regard you as something like gods then..." Matt nodded. "You kinda, set things in motion and let evolution do the rest yeah?"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:58 am

"Well, we will have to make one, one for us to live on when we are free." Starr said gently. "I hope you all are there to see that with us." She said then looked to Matt and nodded "It is sped up, but basically, yes"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:04 am

"Good. You need to make sure we're invited," Ellie said. She smiled, "If i didn't have a god, I'd think star dragons were pretty godlike too." She thought for a moment, "Wait, so how many star dragons are in Avolire Hold, anyway? Is it like, a lot of them? Will we need a planet for them all?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:41 am

"There were about twenty or so in there, along with other types of dragons." Starr said softly. "The other dragons can be sent back to the Mimosa Empire where they come from."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:48 am

"Wow. Twenty star dragons," Ellie said. "Can they live with us here on Vestia? I want them to live with us on Vestia." She wondered if there were babies. Then she realized that if there were, that would be kind of sad because of what it would mean.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:59 am

Starr nodded then smiled a little "If they want to, or they could go stay with the others at the guild" She hadn't taken that oath to not speak about it, since she had been taken away as she had.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:23 pm

"What's the mimosa empire like?" Matt asked.

"Whatever they decide, they will be free." Armin spoke at last. He'd begun tying the rope to create knots to make a ladder and nets.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Starr smiled and looked away from Ellie, remembering her past "I grew up there. It is where the dragons live and they taught me my first magic after shifting." She said then shook her head "It was wonderful on their planet, there was every kind of environment, my guardians sent me to each one to learn what I could from the different elemental masters before I left there to strike out on my own and learn other things" She said then looked down. Yeah, some of that other stuff was how to assassinate leaders.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:52 pm

"So they're like the Guild, only not?" Ellie asked. "Awesome. We gotta go see them sometime!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:59 pm

"Well, sort of." Starr said then shook her head "They don't make a habit of rescuing people though, more dragons than anything else."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm

"How many different kinds of dragon are there then?" Matt asked, fascinated. "How'd you even end up there?"

"It is said that the empire of the Starr Dragons was once somewhere near to the border of the realm of dragons. " Armin told them.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:12 pm

"Their planet is where the life pod went when it took me from our world." Starr said softly. "There are many types of dragons. Every element has it's own type of dragon. Then there are some that are not the elements."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:17 pm

"That must be something to see. Are there any really big dragons?" Ellie asked hopefully. "I wanna ride a dragon someday."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:42 pm

"Yes, there are large dragons" Starr said with a chuckle.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:15 am

"That must make it interesting to try and build houses for everyone," Ellie said. "How large is large, anyway?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:20 am

"Dragons don't build houses, they use caves" Starr said and smiled again. "Just like the Terran legends, they have hoards of treasures but they are also in family groups unlike the legends."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:22 am

"Oh. That's better." Ellie's eyes brightened at the mention of treasure. "Do you have treasure, Starr?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:32 am

Matt laughed. For some reason the image of Starr curled up around a pile of gold was really funny to him.
"Why do they horde treasure? I mean what do they use it for?"

"Perhaps they are like some species of bird and simply find the shininess appealing." Armin suggested.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:40 am

Starr laughed again then shrugged a little "I have acquired some items over my lifetime. They do like the shiny things. Even if they aren't valuable to other species." She replied.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next