Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 3 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Luka made a face. "gross. Computer, regular clothes please." She looked relieved as the gown disappeared and she was just in her usual cargo pants and vest. "Who should we go annoy then?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 3 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Luka laughed. "You look so judgemental!"

---

Matt nodded and backed out of the room. "thanks.."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 3 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:27 pm

"I'm being racist," James said, "You're supposed to be offended." He was joking, he didn't actually want to offend anyone, just be mildly annoying.

~~
Ellie followed Matt out.

"Amy time." Asher watched them go, smiling. He liked Matt, and he was starting to like Ellie. They were nice.
He took the tablet to his desk to set up. Yay, tablets!

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Luka snorted. "mm hmm, thing is, I get to eat the cake." She licked icing off her fork. "only works if it's something not enjoyable."

---

Matt looked to Ellie. "I should.. probably go make sure my fiance is okay... "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:36 pm

James grumbled some more. "Why do my plans always fall?"

Tala wiggled her ears. "It is all right, little one. I am offended by your judgement."

James spluttered. "Luka, the giant cow lady is patronizing me!"

~~
"Okay, I'll go babysit the babies," Ellie said. "See ya later, Matt!" If she was bothered by the mention of Thalia, she hid it well.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Luka snorted and nearly choked on her cake, coughing and spluttering.

---

Matt nodded. "See ya Ellie. Enjoy the baby dragons okay?" He did a good job of hiding how awkward all this felt as he hurried off to find Thalia.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Tala's ears kept doing their thing. She did enjoy watching her crewmates' antics. "Are you in satisfactory condition, Luka?" She asked, "I can perform resuscitation upon you!"

~~
Ellie wandered off to check the baby dragons, trying not to worry.

~~
Asher would totally play with the tablet until such a time as Kay woke up, or until he decided Kay would probably be annoyed if nobody woke him up. Whichever came first.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Luka managed to compose herself, her face flushed as she wiped cake crumbs from her mouth. "I'm fine... " nothing like the threat of a minotaur thumping you on the back to make you fine.
She coughed a few more times and took a drink of her coffee. "better..."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:09 pm

James smiled reassuringly at Luka. "Don't worry, I'm a trained medic. I'd make sure Tala wouldn't hurt you."

Tala snorted agreeably. "Do you not trust us, Luka?" More ear wiggles.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:10 pm

"i'm fine, i'm fine, just cake went down the wrong way." Luka looked wary, she sipped her coffee and tried not to cough more.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 pm

"Aww, okay." James leaned back in his seat. "Well I, for one, am glad you're fine," he said after a moment.

Tala picked up a piece of salad and ate it happily.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 pm

The dragon babies were awake and playing together, with Cassie if she wanted to play with them
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Ellie would play with all the babies and Cassie, delighted to have even MORE little dragons to visit with. Cassie looked so grown up compared to Danika and Vela and Kerr, omg omg omg.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie would play with all the babies and Cassie, delighted to have even MORE little dragons to visit with. Cassie looked so grown up compared to Danika and Vela and Kerr, omg omg omg.
Danika was still shyer than the other two, but even she would play with Cassie and try to mimic her a bit.
Vela and Kerr were soon jumping off the table to practice gliding again with Cassie flying above them sometimes.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:23 pm

"Hey," Ellie whispered to Danika as she watched the others practice, "I have an idea."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Danika looked to Ellie and came over to her. "Idea?" She asked curiously
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:41 pm

"You can jump off the table while I hold you, so you can flap your wings but you won't fall," Ellie whispered.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Danika dipped her head then looked to Cassie and the others before looking to Ellie again "Do I have to?" She was scared to try
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:49 pm

"Only if you want to," Ellie told her. "I'm not trying to traumatize you, I just want to make sure you're having fun." She reached out to pet the baby dragon, "It's okay, there are lots of people who do just fine never flying at all. Like me. I don't fly, and I have fun."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Danika came over to cuddle against her "I am scared" She said quietly. "What if I hurt my wing?" She hadn't forgotten how much it had hurt to move it even after the bandages had been removed.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:13 pm

"Then your dads will fix it up for you," Ellie told Danika, putting her hand gently over the little dragon like a blanket. "Your wing would hurt at first, but they can make it better. Remember, Kerr falls and gives himself owies all the time, but he always gets better."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:38 am

Asher waited a while longer and set up the tablet the before finally going to wake up Kay. He headed to Kay's room, and hesitated outside the door for a bit. Uhhh. He always felt wrong interrupting organics when they were doing organic things like sleeping or eating. It just seemed so rude.
He knocked on the door. "Sorry Kay, it's just me," he said apologetically, loudly enough so he'd be able to hear. He waited a couple moments to see if Kay would shoo him off by throwing something at the door.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:54 am

Kay was sort of awake, he heard the knocking and rolled onto his back. Eugh, how long had he been asleep? Rubbing his eyes, he dragged himself out of bed and rather slowly made his way to the door to open it, staring blearily at Asher.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:00 am

Asher smiled apologetically. "Hello again. I hope I didn't wake you up too soon."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:04 am

Kay shook his head, yawning silently and looking for his tablet. [Everything alright?]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:09 am

"Oddly enough, it's been a very quiet morning," Asher said. "All that's happened since we last talked was Matt and Ellie stopping by to tell us they bought lots of tablets, and then threatening to adopt the baby dragons." He looked amused.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:10 am

Kay frowned a little. [Tablets?] Confusing. He indicated Asher follow him into the room, running a hand through his ruffled up hair and rolling his shoulder which was still a bit stiff from sleeping in a cell all night.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:14 am

Asher followed him in and closed the door. He pulled the tablet he had been handed earlier out of his pocket to show Kay. "They say we can use them. Apparently they got a whole cupboard full since they know tablets have a habit of getting broken around here." He watched Kay's movements with sympathy, they really needed to set up those calls now comfortably at some point.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next