Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Three

+2
Quinn The Fox
Crazed WarriorCat
6 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Three - Page 29 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Three

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I can only begin to imagine how difficult that must be for you," the android sympathized. He wondered if petting the disconsolate cat would be comforting, or a major overstep of personal boundaries.

~~
Ellie raised her hand. "My com says 5:42pm."

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Three - Page 29 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Three

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:21 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:Sulon's dreamscape would fade into white fog, nothing present but this fog and the gray flat ground beneath her. As the clouds shifted and swirled around her, there was a small, child-like giggle that echoed around the area, bouncing around the vapor. Other than that, it was eerily silent.

As if out if no where, something faded into view around fifteen feet in front of her. It was a mask. Just not any mask. A kitsune mask, it's white face with a painted red grin and mischievous crimson eyes as it hovered there. What it floated on was also odd, a ghostly apparition of a fox like creature that was hard to decipher out due to the foggy background. The transparent fox's simple outline was slightly more grey than the white around them, and held no detail of fur or anything. It looked like a smooth surface of a cartoon drawing, it's paws replace with odd stubbed that tapered out into an oddly cute look. With its foggy tail seating around, the ends disintegrating into nothing, the squeaky voice spoke.

"An enraged Keeper? Of the second generation, too. I don't recall being summoned... Could someone Inari knows have miffed this girl so badly that they subconsciously call upon us? Odd." The mask with the apparition-like fox body began to circle, it's skull the mask, it's lower jaw part of this ghostly figure.
Sulon stood stubbornly her ground as she warily watched then softly mouthed the creature's name her eyes widden, "Y-your her! The forbidden one." A mixture of awe and fear was within her eyes as she looked at it.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 am

For a mask, it actually looked quite flattered. "Oh! If only we were blessed by her great presence! No, I am merely a messenger for your Forbidden One, our Glorious Savior. She has felt your rage, Keeper. She is curious. She has cast me away on this task to inquire you. Who are you? What ails her younger sister so?"

The masked fox kept circling her. It still eyed her down as a mild curiosity rather than serious concern. "She is our Glorious Savior. Perhaps she can be your Glorious Savior as well. What is your predicament, Little Sister?"

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:33 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:For a mask, it actually looked quite flattered. "Oh! If only we were blessed by her great presence! No, I am merely a messenger for your Forbidden One, our Glorious Savior. She has felt your rage, Keeper. She is curious. She has cast me away on this task to inquire you. Who are you? What ails her younger sister so?"

The masked fox kept circling her. It still eyed her down as a mild curiosity rather than serious concern. "She is our Glorious Savior. Perhaps she can be your Glorious Savior as well. What is your predicament, Little Sister?"
"Jealousy of a man who fallen for one lesser." she said harshly, " and he is too blinded to see this."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Matt eyed the camera and whispered "Do you ever find it really unsettling to know she's always... watching?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:11 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt eyed the camera and whispered "Do you ever find it really unsettling to know she's always... watching?"
"Yeah," Ellie said, shivering, "You kinda get used to it, but you kinda don't." She took a long gulp of beer to calm her paranoia, and muttered, "I totally cover all the cameras in my room so she can't watch me, but she hears everything."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:10 pm

"Now there's an idea... though I bet she gets suspicious if you cover the camera, like.. you must have something to hide." He kept his voice low but couldn't help but grin.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:14 pm

The human winked. "That's why you should give her a running commentary of what you're doing whenever she can't see you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Matt burst into laughter "EVERYTHING?" He looked back at the camera. "Vestia... what's the worst thing you've seen happen on this ship? the one thing you wish you could erase from your databanks?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:29 pm

"Well... sometimes you should use euphemisms. Like 'exercising'. That's a good one." She laughed, "Yeah, Vestia! Tell us the things you wish you didn't remember!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:33 pm

"No thanks." She said dryly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:34 pm

Starr was still at the viewing area, simply watching the stars quietly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Starrnico wrote:Starr was still at the viewing area, simply watching the stars quietly.
Eventually Asher found her there. "Starr?" he asked, uncertain, "If you don't mind, I have a few questions I'd like to ask you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Starr turned her head to look at Asher then got up and shifted to her angel form. "What questions do you have?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:49 pm

"First, what's your opinion on acts of civil disobedience, specifically when the act in question could be expected to have a very negative impact?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Starr blinked then frowned a little as she thought about that. "I guess it would depend on the act and if it ends in good for more. If it does nothing but bad, then I would be against it."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:06 pm

The sighed. "Merith said some things to me today, that immensely changed my view of how my kind are treated. As a result, I am no longer willing to wear my identification badge, despite it being required by Terran Imperial law. I don't know exactly what the result will be yet, but I suspect it may not be entirely good."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Starr frowned a little at that. "Even for privately owned androids? I do not see the point of those things." She said then thought of something that might help. "I purchased you as a terran citizen, but I am not one, if we switch your papers to my real empire's identification, then those rules will no longer apply to you."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:48 pm

"The law exists to minimize accidental attacks on actual humans," Asher said dryly, "People used to spend a lot of time stabbing each other to see if there were androids hiding among them."
He thought over Starr's idea for a few seconds. "That would certainly help, however I suspect that law enforcement would be happy to cause a lot of trouble anyway. Do you know if it's possible to fool scanners using magic? If I didn't show up as obviously robotic, that might prevent a lot of difficulty."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:53 pm

The mask seemed to smirk as it chuckled, "Ah, lost loves... Let me guess whom it is. Merith Sol, perhaps?"

The fox flashed a wicked grin. "Oh, our Glorious Savior knows him all too well. He has wronged her as well. What has been done, can I ask, Little Sister?"

~~~~~

Merith chuckled, his eyebrows raising, "Drunks? Sounds kind of fun actually. Maybe Syren deserves her first sip?" He winked playfully, knowing that Heny wouldn't approve at all.

~~~~~

Vanessa continued, "Much like the androids, the Keepers are also in controversy, on whether they should be on tier four, where they're already officially marked, or tier five, where their massive amounts of power would be fitting... You'll meet many creatures over the course of your lifetime, and one of the first lessons you'll receive is how to recognize different amounts of conscience. This is vital not only to recognize different tiers, but to find outliers to these set rules, as well as spot a phony or a shapeshifter."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:54 pm

"We can try." Starr said and came over to him to take his hand. "Come, we can do both and see how it works."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:The mask seemed to smirk as it chuckled, "Ah, lost loves... Let me guess whom it is. Merith Sol, perhaps?"

The fox flashed a wicked grin. "Oh, our Glorious Savior knows him all too well. He has wronged her as well. What has been done, can I ask, Little Sister?"

~~~~~

Merith chuckled, his eyebrows raising, "Drunks? Sounds kind of fun actually. Maybe Syren deserves her first sip?" He winked playfully, knowing that Heny wouldn't approve at all.

~~~~~

Vanessa continued, "Much like the androids, the Keepers are also in controversy, on whether they should be on tier four, where they're already officially marked, or tier five, where their massive amounts of power would be fitting... You'll meet many creatures over the course of your lifetime, and one of the first lessons you'll receive is how to recognize different amounts of conscience. This is vital not only to recognize different tiers, but to find outliers to these set rules, as well as spot a phony or a shapeshifter."
"He has a child." she said darkly, "and the female he is with is highly wanted the family." she darkly purred, a dangerous fire within her eyes.

~~~~

Heny causally just wheeled up and hit his side, obviously not that hard due to her angle and such but it would give her obvious message, "We arent in the middles ages." She retorted, then deviously smirked, "And if she was like her father do you really want to see if she is like you when she gets drunk?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:29 pm

"Excercising huh? I like that." He looked back at the camera "Spoilsport" Matt laughed and took another swig of his bottle, then offered it to Ellie. " want some? After a few sips the burning stops."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Starrnico wrote:"We can try." Starr said and came over to him to take his hand. "Come, we can do both and see how it works."
"Thank you," he told her gratefully. He sighed, "Nothing has been simple since I boarded this ship, and I think it's about to become even less so."

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"Excercising huh? I like that." He looked back at the camera "Spoilsport" Matt laughed and took another swig of his bottle, then offered it to Ellie. " want some? After a few sips the burning stops."
She winked. "It sounds so innocent, but it can mean anything." Ellie took the bottle and took a few generous swallows, then had to sit back and fan herself, gasping. "You weren't kidding. That is intense.."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Starr chuckled at that and nodded "Nothing is ever truly easy that I have known. Do you know why I have put no restraints on your behavior?" She asked as they headed for her shuttle
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:46 pm

He frowned in thought, "I don't know exactly why, but it's most likely a personal philosophy of yours." He hesitated, then added, "I suspect it's closely related to the reason why you didn't just dispose of me, when that option was simplest and most convenient."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Starr looked to him then chuckled "It's both simpler and more complicated than that. I believe in you ability to decide right and wrong on your own. I don't think you have to have more rules to know that"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:00 pm

The android looked at her curiously. "That's a reason that I didn't expect to hear. I'm not sure how wise it is to trust my judgement, but I'm glad that you do." He smiled. "As I understand it, living beings have to take responsibility for their actions. It's good to be allowed the freedom to learn from mistakes."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next