Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A God's Domain

2 posters

Go down

A God's Domain  Empty A God's Domain

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Both Heny and Merith would find themselves in a blank, white room. Clueless of where she was briefly Heny felt this sinking feeling as a bizzarly familiar face appeared, his double wings closed behind his back as his face helped this bristled and enraged look.

That, that was when the last few memories she couldnt grasp returned with shocking force, Heny grabbed Merith hand as suddenly both was pulled into the Abyss of darkness...

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A God's Domain  Empty Re: A God's Domain

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Merith gasped and yelled as his vision of Syren's room vanished into nothingness. He felt and heard Heny's presence spring forth as well as they grabbed onto each other, falling into the blackness. He held her tightly as if to protect her, curling around her body in order to keep her from the dizzying feeling of spinning as they warped.

Eventually their speed slowed as they reached the white room. If you could call it a room. Merith remembered it as the First Place -- that's what Vanessa said the Guild of Scribes had called it, and it was a name for something. Though it was white and simple, if one looked closely at the walls, they held an eerie depth to them, looking as if they went on for eternity...

And then Merith looked at Him. The Creator. The Artist. The Sculptor. The Author. The Illistrator. God. Whatever you called the being that made and was made up of both everything and nothing. His face always irked Merith, because though he always recognized it, familiarized it, he could never truly place or describe it. It was shaped perfectly and yet... Every time he spoke or thought of Him the words and thoughts died quietly.

Merith was silent, holding Heny close to protect her as he too was bombarded by suppressed memories. That wasn't what scared him. What scared him was that this would be the first time he would face his Creator after his transgressions...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:32 pm

It was like a atomic bomb hit them both as they saw each suppressed memories thay both have forgotten by their God's will. The pain, the reminder of each action tore at them both as they were reminded that in truth they were nothing more then puppets.

And then the worse part came, a memory that Heny truly wish wouldnt ever return.... The reason of her creation.

"You are to be a failsafe, a vessel to collect the energies of those who have fallen from the light" His voice boomed before them. "Nothing more, nothing else. You are to do your duties and in time will be released of the burden."

They both heard Heny voice speak, stubbornly infact "And if i decide i want to be something more then a weapon?"

then you will learn your place, no matter the price.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:46 pm

Merith flinched, groaning and struggling with the agony as his mind felt as if daggers were stabbing into it, constantly twisting and tearing. The images flashed vividly in his mind, one after another. It was so much information all at once. For a few seconds he seriously wondered if his brain would physically explode from the act. Eventually it subsided, only to be replaced by a booming, authoritative voice that caused him to shy away.

So... This was about Heny. Heny... He was being punished for the now? Not the then? None at all...?

... Collect the energies of those who have fallen from light...

He looked up at Him, wondering if that included himself as he tightly held onto Heny, as if he could protect her from such a being.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Painfully they were to both awake and with swaying legs Heny stood as bitter tears fell, rage lit within her eyes as she looked at their God before them as he held this cool neutral tone on his face. "How many times must you repeat this lesson?" He said cooly, shooting a directly look at Merith as he obviously had plans for him shortly enough.

"My...Family, all of this.." She said, unable to completely speak as she remembered it was their God that in many ways set up each failed relationship she had all so she would focus on her duties.

"I warned you, repeatly. But instead like a broken record you repeat it... To the point you go against design and not follow your commands to take care of the tainted like him." He gestured harshly towards Merith.

"For what? To die in the end?" She growled, ignoring the warning signs in her head to back off now.

"One would think you would be ready for the release then to have another burden."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Merith watched on with a sort of temperate horror of the conversation between Heny and He. The Keeper stared at the Creator evenly when he glanced at him, but the intent in His eyes caused a cold grip of dread gasp around Merith's very soul.

His eyes widened when the truth to what the Creator planned was revealed, tensing a bit and ready to spring backwards, as if he was ready for her to give into His demands. However he still was too shocked to speak out. Something reached into his psyche, something he had not felt in a long time.

... Vanessa?...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Stubbornly Heny shook her head, "No!" She snapped, going against every keeper teaching to not enrage their God.

His eyebrow twitch, a single twitch of warning, "I should of not made you so stubborn." He remarked dryly, "Why? He is tainted, he left yo-"

"By your doing! Dont you think maybe its your meddling that lead to this?!" Heny paled as she took a shaky step back as the Creator took a step towards her, a darken look on his face.

"What i have done was to benefit your kind, but once more you smack it back in my face." He dangerously towered over her.

"Benefit... That is a lie and you know it." She growled, but fear was obvious within the keeper's eyes as she slightly shriveled beneath the powerful being before her, knowing very well her fate was within his hands.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Merith stepped back, away from the two, and watched them warily. Heny could only do so much against Creator. The more he thought, the less he could think of a way of escape. A way to run.

Coward. You always were one. Vanessa's voice scoffed in his head.

Vanessa! Stay out of this! I don't need your ridicule!

Do you honestly think that He doesn't have a weakness?

He? He's the
Creator, of course he doesn't have any weaknesses!

But he isn't a perfect Creator. Every artist makes a mistake amongst his first creations. His, was not arrogance as he thinks. But power imbalance.

What...?

We are the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. The Keepers of Historia and the Keepers of Arcana...

Merith watched on in silence, though his eyes flecked slightly in green. He watched the two in front of him in mild panic.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:41 pm

All it took was a single flick of his finger to make Heny frail form fly and hit one of the walls hard with with a painful yelp and crack. Boredly he sighed and shook his head, "I forewarn the last time you fell for the needs of the flesh what will happen." He said.

Heny painfull coughed as she struggled to pick herself up, her breathing heavy and painful as her body started to slowly heal itself she felt this tug, this tap into power that her bosy held but never touched.

Of all the times to pick a fight a soft, feminine male voice softly sighed in her head, At least it finally tooks down that annoying block you has against me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:39 pm

"Heny!" Merith was immediately at the woman's side, holding her close as he made sure that she recovered okay. He glared up at the Creator. "Can't you see she's been through enough, you bastard?!" the last part sounded odd, as if two voices spoke at once, both he and Vanessa. He guarded her coughing and ailing body carefully, defiantly staring into the Creator's eyes.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:44 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Heny!" Merith was immediately at the woman's side, holding her close as he made sure that she recovered okay. He glared up at the Creator. "Can't you see she's been through enough, you bastard?!" the last part sounded odd, as if two voices spoke at once, both he and Vanessa. He guarded her coughing and ailing body carefully, defiantly staring into the Creator's eyes.
She stubbornly tried to push him away, "G-go." She wheezed, "Dont be a fool like I am."

Coldly he arched a brow, "I highly recomend you listen to her, because unlike her I wont spare you. Its bad enough your tainted blood been passed on once, there is no need for a second time." He remarked firmly, harshly in fact as he ignored Heny reaction slightly.

The truth was the female Keeper never really thought her body could have children after the hell it went through... But now those worse painfully confirm other wise as she struggled to try to tap the power within, a power just barely out lf reach.

"If you leave I'll spare you and your guardian." The creator told merith simply.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:59 pm

"No." Merith said calmly. His blood, however, seemed to simmer as he gently set Heny down, smiling softly at her in assurance as he stood. "You won't. You have already proven that whatever I do I shan't be spared, so your pathetic excuse of a threat does nothing to me. And now that you've not only threatened my comrade and my daughter, you've given me all the more incentive..."

He closed his eyes for but a moment, and opened them once again. They shimmered an odd, mysterlious green, glowing with life and seemed to keep an unspoken secret. He inhaled, then slowly breathed out, and from his mouth, poured the blue plasmic effect of tangible arcana in its somewhat gaseous form. It suddenly took shape as Vanessa opened her eyes once her scion form was created, their orbs also glowing the same green Merith's did.

"We are tired of a false god that disrespects the work of his own creations. His arrogance as overtaken him, and infects us. We must stop the corruption at its source." Merith and Vanessa spoke in unison, and suddenly both motioned and gestured with their hands slowly, putting their palms softly together before spreading them outwards, Merith doing so vertically, Vanessa horizontally.

Their hands glowed with that same green light as they created and produced their own divine work. Merith created a tower shield that he held upon his arm at the ready, while Vanessa produced dual blades, one in each hand. Two halves of a whole. Both of them glowed a faint white aura, and with that aura, shimmering images of wings, Merith with a set higher upon his shoulders, and Vanessa lower. Had they been together, they would have faintly mirrored that of the Creator.

Both of them tensed, looking disappointed and saddened. "But... We cannot defeat you in this state, so, we merely defend what we hope to thrive." With that, they each readied themselves in unison. "Leave the female be."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:51 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:"No." Merith said calmly. His blood, however, seemed to simmer as he gently set Heny down, smiling softly at her in assurance as he stood. "You won't. You have already proven that whatever I do I shan't be spared, so your pathetic excuse of a threat does nothing to me. And now that you've not only threatened my comrade and my daughter, you've given me all the more incentive..."

He closed his eyes for but a moment, and opened them once again. They shimmered an odd, mysterlious green, glowing with life and seemed to keep an unspoken secret. He inhaled, then slowly breathed out, and from his mouth, poured the blue plasmic effect of tangible arcana in its somewhat gaseous form. It suddenly took shape as Vanessa opened her eyes once her scion form was created, their orbs also glowing the same green Merith's did.

"We are tired of a false god that disrespects the work of his own creations. His arrogance as overtaken him, and infects us. We must stop the corruption at its source." Merith and Vanessa spoke in unison, and suddenly both motioned and gestured with their hands slowly, putting their palms softly together before spreading them outwards, Merith doing so vertically, Vanessa horizontally.

Their hands glowed with that same green light as they created and produced their own divine work. Merith created a tower shield that he held upon his arm at the ready, while Vanessa produced dual blades, one in each hand. Two halves of a whole. Both of them glowed a faint white aura, and with that aura, shimmering images of wings, Merith with a set higher upon his shoulders, and Vanessa lower. Had they been together, they would have faintly mirrored that of the Creator.

Both of them tensed, looking disappointed and saddened. "But... We cannot defeat you in this state, so, we merely defend what we hope to thrive." With that, they each readied themselves in unison. "Leave the female be."
"Do you dare disobey me?" Their God snarled in dangerous rage at the sight, a deadly glow of a off white arouns his body, energy filling the room as his rage build.

A black, raven like form darted from the shadows created, "Finally" the hard to tail gender voice huffed as blacken wings rapidly shield the wounded female from thw hazzerous light radiating off the powerful being before them, "I hope you two know what your doing!" It retorted dryly to both, a person that by all of Heny acting and behavior was suppose to be dead.

"So, even you come out of the shadows." The higher being retorted, "Should of figured much."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:08 am

The two said nothing, though Merith seemed to hesitate at his rage and the ungodly heat of light that was shed from him, much to Vanessa's disappointment. "Coward," she spoke to the Keeper again, "Show some backbone for once!" They looked at each other, for a moment Merith wondering if he should stop now, see if the Creator would forgive him for his mistakes... But Vanessa seemed to strike a chord, and Heny's predicament fueled his flamed as her leaped forward, the tower shield guarding his Guardian as she performed her next task.

Already he could feel the singe of the Light, his shield minimally protecting himself as he yelped, watching a very odd phenomenon happen to his hand. Cracks of light glowed across the skin, like tiny abysses within his body, leaking at the seams. It was as if his very existence was being undone, and the sight alone made him feel dizzy as Vanessa snapped him out of it yet again, her words towards the raven Anamcara snarky and sarcastic.

"Well, not as if this idiot," she pointed to Merith, "ever knows what he's doing. When I say jump in, you take her and jump in, got it?" Without waiting for an answer from wither of them, her blades suddenly sliced through the air in an X-shape. Her blades stopped short and were slowed as an odd tearing sound emanated through the air, the strange swords of light literally piercing a hole into the fabric of space, suddenly giving out a harsh tug to everything around it. It would take her a while to tear a hole big enough to jump through.

Merith began to yell. While the shield protected them from the harm of a god's wrath, his hand holding the shield took the blunt of the onslaught, the odd forming cracks spreading up and past his elbow, beginning to climb across his skin...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:22 am

The raven rolled his eyes as he extended the sheild to Merith, wincing as he took more of the blow. "Lets just put aside our hatred for once." He remarked while using his arms to scoop up Heny in a gentle manner. "Better hurry up or else we are all crispies!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:38 am

Merith sighed in relief as he felt the burden release from him, dizzied as he stmbled backwards. A few more seconds and the tear was large enough for all of them to slid through single-file. She latched onto the half passed out Merith and dove in, calling back to the two, "Jump now!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:40 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith sighed in relief as he felt the burden release from him, dizzied as he stmbled backwards. A few more seconds and the tear was large enough for all of them to slid through single-file. She latched onto the half passed out Merith and dove in, calling back to the two, "Jump now!"
It didnt take even a full wing beat to jump in with the hurting female keeper who openly yelped in pain at the jerk. It didnt need posting on what their creator threaten them the next they met.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:50 am

As the raven and Vanessa passed through, something incredible would happen to the anamcara -- they were morphed into a large version of the simplĂ­ form, floating through the odd pocket of space as the tear from the First Place closed behind them. Vanessa's soft glowing green tendrils of smoky gaseous light wrapped around Merith like an embryo as they floated through the space. All around them were stars -- dozens upon dozens of galaxies strung together through odd pathways of soft white light, all connected. There were places where this white connected together, knotted up into jumbles. There were places where it was completely void of this odd light, and void of any matter at all. They seemed to see an expansion of the universe as if looking down on a three dimensional map.

Vanessa floated downward, following along one of these strings of light, murmuring something in Entropium under her breath. If one were to touch this light, they'd hear -voices- voices of those long passed on, as if their very souls were entwined to the univers itself. Vanessa said nothing as she began to hone in on the image of the Milky Way galaxy. "We're almost back where they once were."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:53 am

Softly black smoke cushion Heny's form as the raven head nodded, "I'll follow, i suspect there will be much needed explaining of which she is in no condition to do at the moment." He softly sighed, his feathered ruffled in annoyance and pity as they pulled closer to vestia once more. "He will hunt them..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:10 pm

"And I am sure both of them already know what it is to be hunted."

As they reached into the galaxy, their view shrank, and soon, too soon, maybe, they found the floating ship of Vestia, surrounded by thinner strings of this light, a bit bright from the amount of arcana that was held on that ship. The image of the ship seemed ghostly, seen by them, but not vice versa as they were separated by a reality plane. They quite literally floated through the walls of Vestia, floating from room to room before she found Heny's rec room, deciding that would be a decent place to set them, not too far from the crowd but not directly in the middle of it. A tendril of her gaseous form stretched out and began to tear another hole through the planes...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:14 pm

He would follow and wait for Vanessa to finish as he floated softly with heny within his smokeyness.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum