Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Four

5 posters

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Four - Page 30 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Four

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

As they made it back to Vestia Heny would of dozed off in her chair, semi curled up. Vestia greeted them but seem slightly annoyed about something.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Four - Page 30 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Four

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Kay rolled over onto his side and slept soundly. He was gonna be SO disoriented and confused when he woke up. But at least he wouldn't have a sore neck.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:01 pm

As Corvus noted they left the destroyed planet he would inform the waking crew that he would be bringing back Heny.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:26 pm

A few hours into the day, a small black ship built for speedy travel passed right by the cruise ship, only to turn around and begin to follow her, hailing her to try and talk.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Starr had fallen asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow, though her dreams were not restful.

She was a hatchling again, playing with her nanny in her playroom when her parents had suddenly come in and grabbed her up. "We have to get out of here, now." Her father said and turned to lead the way to the escape pod. Young Starr gripped onto her mother, scared by the change and how scared her parents both were. "Lyanni" She cried out, hushed quickly but not soon enough as her nanny turned and shifted to fight and give them time. She looked to her mother, getting caught up in the sky blue depths as her mother cast a spell over her. "You cannot remember this, and you cannot keep our eyes, they will give you away when we must hide." Her mother said then blinked, showing the change in color. Her mother's eyes had changed to green, while her own had darkened to a sapphire blue. The trio ran from the relative safety of the building, heading for the escape pod, but Starr didn't want to go, she tried to get down. She wanted something left behind in her room. The minute it took to get them back on track and her in the pod was too much, the last guards came to warn them, falling before they could get close enough. Her parents turned, hiding her as she then shrank below the height of the door, watching. Her father moved forward first, only to be shot in the leg. When her mother moved to go to him, she too was shot.
"IF you will not kneel to us willingly, then we will force the issue" A strangers voice rose above the other noises as the humanoid stepped forward, coming up to her parents with a weapon pointed at them "We will have your kind, every last one of them."
The door suddenly closed, the timer unstoppable as the pod prepared to leave the planet. Starr gasped, but was too scared to make a noise as she looked around then back out when she could get up to the window. She almost wished she hadn't as she saw the male fire on the two prone dragons in human form, killing them where they lay.

Starr woke with a scream, though she stopped it quickly. She sat up, breathing hard, sweating and shivering. She hadn't remembered some of that, the memories lost to time but brought up again by the events of the day before and Merith, though he hadn't meant to she was sure.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Vestia carefully hailed the ship, inquiring what they wanted.

Heny herself in truth was a depressing mess, she refused to sleep in her own room or really on that level which made Corvus move the depress heny sushi roll to another room. Adding to the task he had to lure her to eat something but even that was a few bites, no matter what he did to remotely cheer her up ended with the majority of a time a pillow (better then a punch at least) to the head and mixtures of grunts and growls. He shook his head leaving the room in hopes more time to heal would help to only sense more of his kind nearby..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Quinn rushed to Starr's room, worried after hearing the scream as she had passed by. She opened the door, her eyes dead tired and grieving but willing to stand a bit. "Miss Starr...?"

~~~~~

"Greetings." A woman's voice answered Vestia, "I'm Arya, a Quartermaster of the Guild of Scribes and currently on a Search Mission. Unfortunately you have been flagged suspicious because of the amount of mana being muted on your ship. Now we mean no harm but we are currently looking for two fugitives, and we would appreciate your full cooperation as we inspect the ship?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:38 pm

"And if I dont want to be inspected?" She asked, their answer would determine her choice.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Starr looked up at see Quinn and quickly wiped at her eyes "I am fine, just a dream" She said. She didn't want to be a bother, she knew the others here were grieving in their own ways now.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:43 pm

"We are just asking out for the sake of others safety, Miss." The woman replied, slightly more firm but still polite. "If there's a chance you're harboring two fugitives that have shown aggression and intent, we wish to protect you and your passengers from these people and bring them to justice. May we inspect your ship?"

~~~~~

"A normal dream wouldn't do that to a person." Quinn said kindly, floating in to rest her tiny paws on her bed, "Do you wish to talk about it, Starr? It's the least I could do to help around after... All of this."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"We are just asking out for the sake of others safety, Miss." The woman replied, slightly more firm but still polite. "If there's a chance you're harboring two fugitives that have shown aggression and intent, we wish to protect you and your passengers from these people and bring them to justice. May we inspect your ship?"

~~~~~

"A normal dream wouldn't do that to a person." Quinn said kindly, floating in to rest her tiny paws on her bed, "Do you wish to talk about it, Starr? It's the least I could do to help around after... All of this."
she paused, "Very well.." She said tiredly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Starr reached out a hand to the fox, wanting to offer comfort and a hug. "No normal dream, but a memory of the far past that cannot be changed. I suppose the recent events have brought it all up" She said quietly "None of what happened was your fault, you mustn't ever think that."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:49 pm

"Thank you, Miss." Arya sounded relieved as she maneuvered her ship, "Preparing to dock..."

~~~~~

"Maybe not, but Vanessa was my teacher, I might have been able to help her calm Merith down." The fox said, looking at Starr, "And I lost control of Third after I thought he could answer some things since... He was a fox with a white and red mask..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:52 pm

They would be greeted by Corvus who was getting beyond annoyed at this point.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:52 pm

"No one could calm him down by the time we knew something was wrong." Star said then blinked, more intrigued by that last part than the rest "Like those others that were in... her room." She said with thought then shook her head as if to clear it "Did you get any information from him?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:58 pm

"Thank you for your cooperation." Arya said, stepping out in her Draconic-harpy like form, as the two males came out in their simplĂ­ form, "This shouldn't take more than a few minutes, we are looking for a -- Corvus?"

The girl blinked, looking surprised to see a Keeper's guardian here.

~~~~~

"Well, sort of. He explained that those certain foxes with the hinged and locked jaws were a group called the Leash that weren't normally used for assassination, which surprised him. I don't really remember much, it's all fuzzy..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:00 pm

"Leash? Well, it's something to go on at any rate" Starr said then sighed again "Why would they kill a child, that's one of the worst crimes I can think of."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:02 pm

"He was kind of shock by it too," Quinn continued, "Not because he found it atrocious -- he didn't really care -- but because there was nothing for Inari to gain from it. He thinks Inari was... Was requested to do it by a third party. He got angry that Kay believed she did it out of spite to get back at Merith, but I felt it -- he honestly believed she wouldn't do it out of spite. Oddly enough I've never felt such aghast from him..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:09 pm

"A third party? So she let herself become a child murderer for someone else? This Inari let herself become nothing more than a weapon to be used?" Starr asked then shook her head again "She is still as guilty as whoever told her to do such a thing, but I agree, this was likely to have more to do with Merith than Syren. Someone wanted him to rage."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:14 pm

"The way he put it, it wasn't to get back at Merith, rather to... 'Push him in the right direction.'" She shook her head, still looking as if she was grieving a bit. "I mean, he was going on and on about how Inari gave Syren as painless a passing as possible and that she wouldn't be so merciful if she wanted to truly kill the child."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Starr frowned and reached over to gather Quinn in her hold so she could hug the young fox gently. "She was scared enough to scream, that is not painless, no wrongful death is. This Inari can try to paint this in as happy a light as she wants to, she still needlessly killed a child to get to her father."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:23 pm

The fox only sighed, circling three times to settle down into the dragon's bed. "The way I see it, those foxes are one giant cult under Inari. They revere her, even calling her Glorious One and Glorious Savior..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Thank you for your cooperation." Arya said, stepping out in her Draconic-harpy like form, as the two males came out in their simplĂ­ form, "This shouldn't take more than a few minutes, we are looking for a -- Corvus?"

The girl blinked, looking surprised to see a Keeper's guardian here.

~~~~~

"Well, sort of. He explained that those certain foxes with the hinged and locked jaws were a group called the Leash that weren't normally used for assassination, which surprised him. I don't really remember much, it's all fuzzy..."
"Ah, i see they sent the three stoogies." He said, prone to insulting folks when stressed he asked with ruffle feathers. "What do you want?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:The fox only sighed, circling three times to settle down into the dragon's bed. "The way I see it, those foxes are one giant cult under Inari. They revere her, even calling her Glorious One and Glorious Savior..."
Starr shook her head then sighed. "Well, there's no accounting for taste in some" She said quietly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:04 pm

"We're looking for Merith Sol and Vanessa to take into custody." Arya said, more sullenly, "We picked up his arcana blast and now we were on our way to meet him. I would trust you but unfortunately we can't take any chances. We'll be gone before you know it."

~~~~~

The fox merely nodded, beginning to doze off again.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"We're looking for Merith Sol and Vanessa to take into custody." Arya said, more sullenly, "We picked up his arcana blast and now we were on our way to meet him. I would trust you but unfortunately we can't take any chances. We'll be gone before you know it."

~~~~~

The fox merely nodded, beginning to doze off again.
"Neither of them are here and in all honesty I recommend not heading to that planet." He said truthfully, "A greiving keeper who lost a child is a dangerous thing." He sighed, shaking his head, obviously there was some more to this but he didnt want to risk letting the guild know of the unborn unsure how they'll take it..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:13 pm

"He lost a child?" The black orb whispered sadly, "By the leylines..."

"We have to do what we have to do." Arya said sulkily. "Thank you for the information. We shall depart immediately."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"He lost a child?" The black orb whispered sadly, "By the leylines..."

"We have to do what we have to do." Arya said sulkily. "Thank you for the information. We shall depart immediately."
He paused, then spoke again, "He lost one and gain another... But I fear like before I cant protect both the mother and her family." He watch their reactions again, curious if they'll understand the hint.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next