Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Seven

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Seven - Page 12 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Seven

Post by Kooshie Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

"You mentioned the possibility of using a spell to look into someone's mind. Is that part of your plan to try to communicate with Fate?" Vestia asked Jarral. She wanted to learn as much as she could here. After all, it was her job to protect her crew as well as she could.

~~
"You can paint the light switches in your room if you want," Vestia told Vela. "I trust you not to break anything."

Ellie giggled.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Seven - Page 12 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Seven

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Web shrugged. "I don't want to intrude on anyone, but don't feel you have to keep people away." He told her.

---

Esk glowered. "It doesn't work as an excuse if you state it's an excuse." He pointed out, turning the glare on James. "I'm fine." He snapped, fixing James with a steely look. "I am however, getting as far away from my brothers as possible." He snorted. He didn't want to get roped into a family reunion thanks.

---

Kay looked uncertain, torn. Of course he wanted to see his sister, he cared about her, even if she was at times a little difficult. So were his brothers after all. But he also didn't want to leave Asher or Danika, not now, not when he was enjoying the delusion of normality.
Part of him feared that leaving would break the spell, spoil it and it'd all go back to horrible awful awkward.

Eugh.

But she'd come all this way...

[I should.] He admitted, frowning a little. [There's... quite a lot to fill her in on i'm sure. ]

----

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Seven - Page 12 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Seven

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Dawn huffed and looked to Esk again "Those here are the only ones that heard that, it was only said for you really." She stated then shook her head and waved "Just don't overdo yourself trying to hide away, tell Vestia you don't want to be disturbed and she can lock everyone out."

~~~
"Do you want us to come with you?" Danika asked curiously. Of course she hadn't met this Jess, but she did look like their people and could 'fit in' well enough to be introduced as Kay's daughter.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 pm

"Well, you're using your skills for a good cause, I suppose," Vestia told Moone. "But if you're going to hack peoples' computers, please only do it in international space, yeah?"

Ellie snorted. She wasn't convinced that Vestia actually cared all that much about the laws.

~~
"Well Esk looks like he isn't going to see Jess, but I think Kay is going to go see her," Vestia told Matt.

~~
"Hmm, all right," Vestia would guide Web to a bar near the dining hall, using her voice to guide him, since she remembered that he was sensitive to lights. She had a fair number of bots in this area of the ship, so if Web did something stupid, she could send them over in a hurry to help him.

~~
James winced. "Okay, man, sorry." Yeah, he'd rather let Dawn handle as much of this as possible. He didn't really enjoy standing up to people he felt guilty towards.

Zara stayed seated, watching the others. Maybe the polite thing to do would be to look away while they talked, but she wasn't going to deprive herself of potentially useful information like that.

~~
Asher looked hesitant at Danika's suggestion, but stayed quiet, letting Kay decide whether he wanted Danika to go along or not. After all, he knew Jess and Asher didn't.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:09 pm

Esk grumbled and made his way for the exit. He really didn't seem to take well to being told what to do. How the heck was he ever a soldier?

---

Web bowed his head again. "thank you." He still wasn't totally certain how you addressed a ship, he had decided to just treat her as if she was a person in a control room elsewhere, it was easier for his mind to handle as a concept.
"I will endevour not to take advantage of your hospitality too badly." He managed a tired smile.

----

Kay frowned, uncertain. [Perhaps... it would be prudent to get reaquainted before we start to introduce the extended family?] He felt a little guilty though. Was that rude to Danika and Asher? [I would love to have you with me.] He added hastily. [I just fear we may overwhelm her with too many new faces at once.] He looked a little sheepish. [And I'm.. not entirely sure how much she's aware of in relation to her neices and nephew.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:05 pm

Danika nodded and smiled up at Kay "Alright, I hope you have a good reunion with your sister."

~~~
Dawn sighed and shook her head, looking back to Zara again. She wasn't sure what to say now.

~~~
Moone nodded then shrugged "If I could have done it without that, I would have." She said though even she wasn't sure if that was a possibility.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:22 pm

James looked after Esk, frowning. It was hard to resist the urge to follow and make sure he'd be okay, but he did, staying in the dining hall and looking worried. "See you later, man."

Zara smiled at James and Dawn, and took the lull in conversation as an opportunity to go and finally drop off her empty thermos to be cleaned.

~~
"Don't worry about it," Vestia said to Web fondly. "You're family to my crew, you're welcome to make yourself at home."

~~
Asher nodded in agreement, and put on a reassuring smile. Kay seemed so guilty about this, much more than Asher would have expected. Did he think they might be offended? "Go see her," he said gently, "We'll meet her later I'm sure, when you think the time is right."

~~
"I'm sure you wouldn't have," Vestia said soothingly. "I'm proud of what you're doing regardless, Moone."

Ellie nodded approvingly. "Very proud. You and Skye both do super good stuff."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:22 am

Web smiled a little more sincerely. "I appreciate that." He found himself somewhere to sit and poured himself a glass of something strong.

---

Kay nodded uncertainly. [Alright. thank you.] He rose from his seat, smoothing his rumpled shirt and brushing his hair behind his ear again. Trying to neaten himself up as much as possible after his impromptude nap sitting up. Oops.
He hesitated. [I'll see you both later alright?] He didn't seem totally willing to leave though.

---

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:07 pm

"Yeah, we will be around dad." Danika said with a smile at the male.

~~~
Dawn dipped her head sadly for a moment but put on her neutral face again. Vestia would let her know if she was needed, she had to tell herself that a few times even though she knew it was true. Finally she glanced to the camera again "How's Matt?"

~~~
Moone nodded and smiled softly again, glad they thought good of her still. "Thanks for believing in me still, even after so much time apart."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:34 am

"Tell me if you need anything," Vestia told Web, "I'll be here." And basically everywhere else on the ship, hurrah.

~~
"See you later," Asher said, smiling softly at Kay. He hoped this reunion would go well.

~~
"I think Matt's planning to go see Jess," Vestia said. "He's been pushing himself hard today, but Kay can probably keep an eye on him since he's going too."

James looked relieved. "Oh good. I hadn't thought of that but yeah, Matt's probably been overdoing it today."

~~
"Of course I believe in you, you're my niece! Almost. Sort of." Ellie smiled. "Believing in you is in my job description."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:47 pm

Web chuckled. "Of course."

---

Kay hesitated, then headed off to go find Matt. [I am assuming Esk doesn't wish to participate in this?] He asked Vestia as he walked, he didn't really know what had happened between the two of them but he knew it was awkward between them. Maybe ten years had been enough for Jess, but it hadn't been so long for Esk.

--

Jarral sighed to himself and set the books down, frowning deeply. He kept telling himself that he knew what he was doing, and he did... mostly.
It didn't mean it wasn't insanely dangerous though.
"Find him." He spoke to the shadows, they sank into the floor and walls around him and were gone.

He rose from the floor and collected together the things he would need. A sharp blade, chalk, one of those heavy tomes.

He glanced up at the camera. "Vestia... I ask that you do not intervene. We must trust the gods." He bowed his head, he looked anxious even if he was trying to hide it.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:11 am

Danika looked to Asher after Kay left them and smiled softly. "Do you want to do anything?" She asked curiously

~~~
Dawn nodded, glad Kay would be going with Matt at least. That probably meant she and James should return to the med lab soon though.

~~~
Moone smiled and moved to hug Ellie gently "That means a lot to me. I am so glad you all are back now."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:44 am

"I think Esk is planning to sit this one out," Vestia told Kay. "He didn't seem too interested in the idea, and he did already do a lot today." That doctor's appointment had definitely been tiring for Esk, she was sure of it.

~~
Vestia's camera watched Jarral intently. "What does this spell entail? I can't say that blade you're holding inspires much confidence."

~~
Asher smiled back. "Have you gotten to see Starr yet? I know you guys talked briefly when we were all meeting up earlier, but I'm sure she's looking forward to the chance to talk to you."

~~
James waited until Zara was looking his way before asking Dawn, "Do you think we should go back on medical duty? I should probably get some more studying in today."

~~
Ellie hugged Moone back, then smiled at her again. "I'm totally you guys' auntie even though I'm only a few years older, right?" she asked with a laugh.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Jarral tucked the blade into his belt and shook his head. "I assure you, I have no intention of stabbing my father." He replied. "I will open a link between my God and Fate. My Father and I will act as... conduits for that energy. Allowing the two deities to communicate with one another, albeit briefly. I will not be able to keep the line open for long." He turned, the shadows had returned, whispering around him. He nodded. "I should go, before my father drinks himself into a stupor and becomes utterly useless."

---

Kay nodded and headed to Matt's room to find him. Looked like it was going to be the two of them then.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:03 pm

"No, I've been with dad and you since the ramp reunion." Danika replied then smiled again "We can go see mom."

~~~
Dawn nodded "We should since Kay's not on duty and off the ship." She replied simply. "Have you been shown where the med bay is yet Zara?"

~~~
"Of course you are, just as Mourn is our strange uncle in a way." Moone replied, sitting back down again. "Being apart doesn't change that."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:20 pm

"Opening a link involves a knife?" Vestia asked, still skeptical. "Maybe we should have Starr here, if you're opening links between godlike beings," she added. She really wasn't convinced that this was at all safe, in her experience godlike beings really didn't care if they killed a few mortals by accident.

~~
"Well then, it'd be good for you to see her," Asher said, nodding. "I don't have to come along if you'd rather spend time with her alone, I did talk to her earlier, so we had the chance to catch up."

~~
"I haven't been shown where it is yet, no," Zara said. "I suppose it'd be a good idea to see where it is."
Yeah, she could probably ask for directions if she ever needed to find it in a hurry, but well, sometimes that might not be possible. Better to be safe than sorry.

~~
Ellie giggled. "Mourn's your uncle? Whoa." The cyborg was incredibly weird, in her opinion. More weird than most of the crew, and that wasn't an easy feat.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Jarral looked bored of all this. "I require power to cast this, I have no innate magic of my own and so it requires sacrifice." He waved a hand dismissively. "Keep people away, I am uncertain precisely how this will manifest and it would be unfortunate for anyone to be caught in the crossfire. " He really wasn't much used to having to follow rules these days, he'd been given far too much freedom the past 8 years or so, to do whatever he wanted or deemed neccisary, whatever the cost.

He meant what he said though, he had no desire to harm his father.

---

Matt and Kay went to go meet Jess, and yes, it was going to be awkward. There was so much to explain. Why Matt couldn't walk properly, who Danika and Lana were, where they'd been the past ten years. That one was far more difficult actually.

They were both surprised to learn that Jess knew Jarral, she'd met him, though she wasn't entirely aware of who he was beyond a scribe. She was somewhat bemused to learn he was her nephew, in her mind it made a lot of sense.

They had all rather expected that Web would join them but apparently he'd decided to sit this one out too. Oh well. Both Kay and Matt were well aware that Web and Jess didn't get on well and apparently a decade hadn't warmed them to one another.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Danika tilted her head then giggled "We had a catchup telepathically, you can come see mom with me if you want, if mom's not busy of course."

~~~
"If you want to see, you could come with us, though you could stay here or leave there whenever you want." Dawn said with a smile.

~~~
Moone chuckled and nodded "Yeah, just like you are an aunt to us." She said cheerfully. "Remember, he saved us and kept us safe way back when I was just a kid."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:54 pm

"What sort of sacrifice?" Vestia asked. This spell, summoning, whatever it was, was happening within her walls, and after everything she'd seen since becoming a cruise ship, she got twitchy about things like that. And depending on what sort of sacrifice they were talking about here, well, she still hadn't gotten the image of what Heny had done to Sulon out of her thoughts. Yeesh.

~~
Asher laughed. "Good point. Even after all those years with you and your siblings and Nova, and I still have trouble wrapping my mind around your telepathy sometimes." He smiled affectionately at Danika. "All right, let's go looking for Starr."

~~
"Sounds good, I'll tag along," Zara said cheerfully.

James nodded. "All right, let's get going then."

~~
"Good point," Ellie agreed. "He's extremely weird, but he's a cool guy sometimes. Basically like any other eccentric uncle, just more eccentric than usual!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:00 pm

"You are her son as much as we are her children." Danika said as she got up to head for the door, but I do like calling you dad."

~~~
Dawn nodded and headed for the door so they could go to the med bay together.

~~~
Moone chuckled softly and shook her head "I forgot how it was living with everyone here, how much I enjoyed it. I am so glad you are all back now."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:30 am

"Yes, I'm her son, and also your dad," Asher agreed, smiling softly as they headed out into the hall. He looked apologetic, "I'm afraid I don't quite follow why you're bringing this up though. Could you explain?"

~~
Zara and James headed with Dawn to the med bay. Neither one spoke up on the way, aware that lipreading multiple people while walking was likely to be tricky. Better to wait.

~~
"It's great to be together again," Ellie said, nodding vigorously. "Let's hope all of us never ever get separated like that again, huh?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:36 pm

"You don't have to be nervous or scared to see mom whenever you want." Danika replied, looking to him again and smiling.

~~~
Dawn walked quietly until they reached the right door, opening it and standing so the others could come in "Here we are."

~~~
Skye nodded "Yeah, I hope we don't get separated again too"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:16 pm

Jarral looked annoyed, tucking the last few things into his robes and hefting the heavy book into his arms.

"You ask a lot of questions for a ship." He remarked, shaking his head. "To power magic requires energy, life force. Traditionally blood." He paused, then held up one hand to her so she could see the scars that ran across his palm. Clearly he'd done something like this before, though nothing quite this insane.

He glanced back at the bed and a small case stuffed beneath it, then down at his arms. He couldn't carry both. The book he decided was more important than the case.

"I will do all I can to ensure the energy is contained within the circle, I ask that we are not interupted." He left his room and began to walk toward where the shadows said Web was.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:45 am

"I'm not scared to visit her," Asher said, carefully, "Well, maybe I am a little hesitant about using her time when she has so much to do these days. Right now I just want to make sure you feel like you can spend time with her alone if you want."

~~
Zara went in, looking around the shiny, flawlessly tidy med bay with interest. "I don't normally think of medical facilities as looking nice, but this one looks very nice," she said.

~~
Ellie nodded, and decided maybe it'd be good to move to a happier topic. "So Skye, have you shown Moone around yet? I know there's a lot of new stuff since last time she was here."

~~
Vestia's voice followed Jarral, her cameras turning to look his way as he passed. "Of course I have a lot of questions, it's my job to protect myself and the people who call me home," she told him. "I'm going to notify Starr. I'll tell her you'd rather she not intervene, but she deserves to know."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Jarral rolled his eyes but continued to walk "if you must. " he conceeded, he got the feeling it was futile trying to argue with the ship.

He reached the bar where his father was and walked in.

Web glanced up. He'd lined a few shots up in front of himself.
"Jarral?"

Jarral shifted the weight of the huge book in his arms. "I am told that drinking alone is a sign of great problems. Or, if you are Miss Eva, a Tuesday night." He didn't smile and his tone didn't make it clear if he was actually joking.

Web stared at him. Unsure what to make of that. Was he trying to be funny? He shook his head. "It's been a rough few weeks alright." He sighed and set his glass down without finishing it. "I don't mean to be rude but, you don't usually do social calls and I doubt you came to stop me drinking so... " He looked at the book. "What's the book for?"

Jarral came over to the bar and set the book down carefully, away from any drinks that could spill.
"People are disappearing, Kevali."

Web nodded. "I know..." He admitted.

"And what are you doing about it?" Jarral questioned.

Web sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "What can I do? So far we're lucky in that it's only been a handful, mostly scribes. We've instigated a policy of not shaping space unless strictly neccisary and trying to keep it all as quiet as possible to avoid panic."

"That will not work long term."

"I'm well aware of that." Web replied. "Eventually people will start asking questions and then? Honestly I have no idea." He looked down at his drinks. "If the people believe Fate is no longer protecting them..."

"Has she tried to guide you?"

"I..." Web frowned. "The last vision I had was a garbled mess, more so than usual. But I knew I had to come here. To Unity... She wanted me here, and she made sure I got here."

Jarral nodded. "She knows what must be done."

"I... don't think I follow." Web looked uneasy. Of course it didn't help that anywhere Jarral went he was followed by sentient shadows that made the room gloomier than usual and whispered in an eerie and undefinable manner.

"Fate can speak only with her chosen, and the way she speaks is...obtuse to mortal comprehension." Jarral explained. "My Lord believes that the demons have begun to encroach upon her realm. He fears that it is only a matter of time before they challenge her directly. Worse, that it will not take them much longer to realise that the rift does not just give them access to this realm."

Web's frown deepened. "Why would they want to take on Fate?"

"because she has managed to hold them off for centuries, prevent them from conquering the entire realm between realms. Because they can? They grow bold, and boldness is a dangerous trait in an enemy."

"I still don't follow." Web admitted. "What has to be done?"

Jarral wasn't listening. He continued. "If they have the confidence to take on Fate, to directly target her chosen people, they could challenge the shadows. If they gain access to the library, they could get anywhere. They would not require a rift. The Shadow Realm touches all worlds."

Web considered he was maybe not drunk enough for this to make sense so he took another shot. "Go on." He urged.

"The cosmology is complex, I am not certain I can explain it. The point is, Fate cannot tell us what is wrong nor how anyone can help unless she can speak to someone. "

"and I don't understand what she's saying..." Web nodded slowly, starting to sort of comprehend what Jarral was talking about. "But there is nobody else. You don't get visions anymore."

Jarral nodded. "This is true, however, I AM of Vaali's bloodline. I have been a conduit for Fate, which is why I propose we attempt to allow someone who can comprehend her words to hear her."

Web tilted his head. "What?"

"I have a ritual." Jarral gestured to the book. "It will open your mind to Fate. If I do this correctly, we will be able to channel her energy through you, through me, allowing My Lord to communicate with her."

"Wait.. like... a com link?"

Jarral considered the analogy for a moment. "I suppose so. We would act as recievers, allowing two gods to speak to one another."

"Why can't they communicate otherwise?" Web asked. after all, they were gods.

"My Lord cannot leave his realm physically, as Fate cannot leave hers. They can only send vessels, messengers and I doubt even I could stand in Fate's presence and not be anhialated."

"So.. you want to force me to have a vision, that's it?" Web asked. He wasn't sure about this. "Are you sure that's safe?"

"Not at all." Jarral replied calmly. "in fact, I would suggest that it is quite quite dangerous. It could kill us both. "

Web stared at his son incredulously.

"However, I believe that our gods will do all they can to protect us. And I am certain that this is neccisary. This is why Fate sent you here, can you not see that?"

Web paused, damn, the kid made a good point. "It is.. awfully convenient that you and I be alone right now, that you're even still here when you didn't have to stay... " He still looked unsure. "Let's say this works, the message gets through, then what? Do you think the Deus Umbrae can actually help?"

Jarral shook his head. "no. I believe Fate can help him. She sees all possibilities, all potential futures. There must be one in which the rift is closed. She will know how to achieve that. With the rift closed, the demons will turn their attention to the Nine Hells and balance will be restored."

"that's a pretty big IF though..." Web mused.

"Father. I would not take such a risk if I did not believe it was neccisary. You know this. "

"I've seen you sacrifice yourself countless times." Web argued.

Jarral bowed his head. "I was not talking about myself. Whether you like it or not, you are important Father. You are the Ishvara, your people need you. But they also need Fate. I believe she will try to protect you."

Web looked taken aback, shaking his head. "There has to be another way."

"Believe me, I have tried to find one. I have not managed to and there is no more time. How many more of your people do you wish to let fall into the hands of demons Father?"

Web looked away. "Well argued..." He accepted, nodding slowly. After a pause he asked "Alright, so how do we do this?"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:46 pm

Danika frowned a little then shook her head "Maybe scared is the wrong word, but still, what you said, mom wants to always have time for her kids, even with all else she does."

~~~
"Thankfully we have had a few days to do nothing other than keep things clean and tidy." Dawn said, moving over to her desk to lean against it. "That and research to keep up with ever-changing practices."

~~~
Skye shook her head then smiled softly "No, we came here to re-unite and talk." She explained quietly.

~~~
Starr woke from her doze at Vestia's call, looking around then to the camera "What's up?" She asked uncertainly. She had been reading before her mind wandered off and she started dozing, but was awake again now.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:47 am

Vestia kept a worried eye on Jarral and Web as they talked. They both meant well, she was pretty sure, but the magic they were planning sounded awfully dangerous to her. Ugh.

~~
Asher nodded, smiling softly. "You're probably right. Thanks, Danika." He felt a little sheepish about being the one in need of reassurance though, reassuring was supposed to be the thing adults did, not kids. "You saw Jarral earlier, right? How did that go?" he asked as they walked.

~~
"I guess if you've been under a rock for ten years, there must be a lot to learn about in the medical world," Zara mused.

"Yep," James said, amused, "We were under one hell of a rock."

~~
"Right," Ellie said, nodding. "Speaking of which, I don't wanna be distracting you too long if you have more to catch up on."

~~
"Sorry to wake you up, but I figured you should know about this," Vestia told Starr. "Jarral and Web are, ah, planning to act as conduits so their gods can talk to each other. Jarral says it's probably safest if nobody interferes, but I figured you should know in case something goes wrong."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:03 pm

Starr nodded then smiled softly "Alright, let me know if I am needed and I will be there, even if only to make a shield."

~~~
Danika looked to the floor at the question, shrugging uncertainly. "He's different now, I think he forgot us and the time he lived with us."

~~~
"We have the rest of our lives to get to know each other again, we should have some fun now." Moone said, smiling at Ellie again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next