Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elos' Wilds

3 posters

Go down

Elos' Wilds Empty Elos' Wilds

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Matthew landed heavily in the burning heat of Elos, looking up at the last second to see Heny's portal wink out of existence. The Captain stumbled to his feet, tripping over the sand that did not grip his feet and swearing. He glared at the binary stars of Alpha Centauri, as if blaming the two sister orbs for all his problems.

He dusted off the navy blue uniform of a ship Captain, and already began to sweat from the intense heat. Pulling off the jacket to use as a shade from the sun, the man, wearing only a white tank underneath, struggled to climb up to a high dune to see where he was...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Elos' Wilds Empty Re: Elos' Wilds

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:56 pm

He would see in the far distance an outline of a village surrounded by greens it would be his only hope. The twin Suns would be starting to set at this point already filling the desert air with a chill he would have to hurry to get there before full sun set.

Within the shadows moved a smaller figure, it's mount bird like it seemed to be heading towards his direction as if knowing something. But for all he knows he could be his killer also.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoko Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:28 pm

*Click click* The sounds of a briefcase being snapped open as a man, who his given name was 'Xavier' pulled out a chromatic looking stock with a belt of rectangular cartilages 3 1/2 cm wide and 3 1/2 inches tall. His gaze came upon the bird in the distance, as the twin suns were arriving their dusk. Then he began to take aim, 250 yards away.

Xavier wore a green camo attire, not doing much good in a desert location like this. Attaching the chromatic stock onto his weapon he readjusted his sights before pulling the trigger. His arms were knocked back slightly, the sound of a shotgun ringing his in ear as the bullet, a slug began to fly towards the animal. He licked his lips, hoping that he'd get something to eat for the night. After several seconds, the ringing became bareable as the man removed the stock from the gun, putting them both back into the briefcase that he carried. After sealing it shut, he picks it up and walks towards the direction he shot, carrying a large knapsack on his back.
Royoko
Royoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:52 pm

The creature fell, and that when he would see a very piss off rider pulling out a staff, "Damnit, if Sethe doesn't kill them the universe seems to be having their fun!" He snapped annoyed at the fact as he looked at the other new come.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoko Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Miss Heny wrote:The creature fell, and that when he would see a very piss off rider pulling out a staff, "Damnit, if Sethe doesn't kill them the universe seems to be having their fun!" He snapped annoyed at the fact as he looked at the other new come.

The briefcase holding man scoffed and laughed at the rider's threat as he walked closer, arcing a throw with his empty hand at the rider. As it reached about a 45 degree angle, his hand flew off, the wrist covered and oozing out a slimy green sludge as it flies towards the fallen creature and its owner. Xavier himself had green ooze where his hand was, as he just kept on laughing and walking ...

When the slime lands by the corpse of the animal it begins to ... consume it as they say. Slowly, the slime begins larger and larger. After only 10 seconds of consuming it weighs about 80 lbs.
Royoko
Royoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Matthew paused on the horizon, his athlete figure silhouetted by the binary suns. He watched carefully, and ducked when he heard the gunshot. With the sand sticking to his slick chest, he simply watched the ordeal, admittedly intrigued but not wanting to die today.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Suddenly slime boy would be hitting a wall of stone as the man flicked his staff up from the sand, "You better pay for that first. ' He retorted, his far too age eyes for such a young face glowering at him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoko Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:26 pm

Miss Heny wrote:Suddenly slime boy would be hitting a wall of stone as the man flicked his staff up from the sand, "You better pay for that first. ' He retorted, his far too age eyes for such a young face glowering at him.

The man laughed, as the slime by the animal started to eat it's way through such a thing, before the now 2' long slime trail began to slither over the old man's foot, dissolving the clothing then skin, then flesh, and finally of the bones. But that'll take time. The slime trail latched itself onto the old man as the rest of the slime wrapped itself around the old man's heel and slowly rising, consuming the foot. From behind the stone all the old man put up for him, Xavier was thinking to send more slime at the coot or let him deal with whatever already he sent.
Royoko
Royoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:30 pm

The issue was...this wasn't a old man... He shifted into a bird and would land near Mat, "Not in the mood for this shit." The YOUNG looking man snapped, eying mat as he return back to his prefer formed, "So, which of the keepers did you piss off to be sent here?" He retorted, attempting to study Mat soul.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoko Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Miss Heny wrote:The issue was...this wasn't a old man... He shifted into a bird and would land near Mat, "Not in the mood for this shit." The YOUNG looking man snapped, eying mat as he return back to his prefer formed, "So, which of the keepers did you piss off to be sent here?" He retorted, attempting to study Mat soul.

The slime started to grow larger, gaining mass and weight as it continued to try to consume and dissolve this ... bird man thing. Upon hearing the voice of not of an old man, but of someone younger he knew something was up. The soldier began to run, trying to get around this stone wall as he clicked his briefcase once again. He needed his weapons once again. As he ran, he managed to grab his shotgun before tossing the case to the side, not needing it anymore.
Royoko
Royoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:54 pm

The man would hold this annoying look and touch the slime with his staff point hoping to boil it into steam he would igonre the pain knowing the body part would grow back.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoko Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Miss Heny wrote:The man would hold this annoying look and touch the slime with his staff point hoping to boil it into steam he would igonre the pain knowing the body part would grow back.

The slime that latched onto the keeper's foot would attempt to dig into any wounds the dissolving has made, wanting to destroy and enjoy a meal from the inside out. However, the area of the slime that were closest to the staff evaporated into little bits of bones that was eaten from the keeper's mount earlier. The slime began to close mass and weight quickly.

The human, Xavier began to ready another shot. However, he didn't take as much time to aim as another slug made its way towards the keeper.
Royoko
Royoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:58 pm

The keeper rolled his eyes, "Didn't really feel like doing this.." He growled and created a portal for quick escape cutting off connecting to his eater as he would appear a good distance away, "Why not eat the damn thing you killed?!" he shouted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoko Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:05 pm

As the slime lost connection to it's main host Xavier, well he lost a limb. The slime turned into nothing, other than more little bits of bone and skin. Xavier felt like he lost a part of him forever. But his hand began to regenerate, draining the calories that he's eaten before this point. He fired 2 more slugs at this keeper, walking closer towards the dead bird ride while doing so.
Royoko
Royoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:06 pm

The keeper would of been shot the first time and wisely took cover from the other shots as he wasn't going to argue about turning his mount into dinner anymore.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoko Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Miss Heny wrote:The keeper would of been shot the first time and wisely took cover from the other shots as he wasn't going to argue about turning his mount into dinner anymore.

Xavier made his way towards the corpse, taking out a plastic explosive and shoves it into the stomach of the bird, making sure the keeper didn't see him do such a thing before walking away, done with this. He turned his head towards Matt, motioning him to 'come to me.'
Royoko
Royoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Royoko wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:The keeper would of been shot the first time and wisely took cover from the other shots as he wasn't going to argue about turning his mount into dinner anymore.

Xavier made his way towards the corpse, taking out a plastic explosive and shoves it into the stomach of the bird, making sure the keeper didn't see him do such a thing before walking away, done with this. He turned his head towards Matt, motioning him to 'come to me.'

Matthew hesitated, watching the whole thing, before standing and going to the odd slime-man. He cautiously went over to Xavier, making sure to watch the man closely and readied himself for a fight. "What do you want?" The Captain asked gruffly, raising an eyebrow at the stranger, "I'm not giving you any trouble, if that's what you're asking for. I've had enough shit today, and I don't need more."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:52 pm

The keeper sighed, keeping his distance he watched the two closely, "Why does she always toss them here?" He grumbled to himself while slowly walking a wide arc to head back to his home deciding he needed his other "pet".

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoko Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:20 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:

Matthew hesitated, watching the whole thing, before standing and going to the odd slime-man. He cautiously went over to Xavier, making sure to watch the man closely and readied himself for a fight. "What do you want?" The Captain asked gruffly, raising an eyebrow at the stranger, "I'm not giving you any trouble, if that's what you're asking for. I've had enough shit today, and I don't need more."

Xavier pulled off his bag, pulling out a flask of water for Matthew. "You look like one of my higher ups in the military. I don't know what division you were in. Or if you were even from the place where I came from, but I need sane people around. I don't remember when I came here, or how." The slime man replied tiredly. "How about you follow me, there's a village behind here. From there I want to hear your story on how you came to this hellhole." He said as he began to walk backwards.
Royoko
Royoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Royoko wrote:
Quinn The Fox wrote:

Xavier pulled off his bag, pulling out a flask of water for Matthew. "You look like one of my higher ups in the military. I don't know what division you were in. Or if you were even from the place where I came from, but I need sane people around. I don't remember when I came here, or how." The slime man replied tiredly. "How about you follow me, there's a village behind here. From there I want to hear your story on how you came to this hellhole." He said as he began to walk backwards.

Matthew gingerly took the flask, sniffing it for any odd odors before beginning to drink. Since he hadn't been on the planet long, he wasn't parched, but it was still broiling enough to where his throat was dry. He finished his third sip before handing it back to the stranger, mumbling his gratitude but still had his guard up. He frowned at the words that came out of the strange man's mouth. He didn't know either, if they were part of the same organization. Noting Xavier's fatigue, he decided it best to follow him for shelter, if anything else.

"It's a long story, actually." The man muttered, looking quite annoyed as he recalled what had happened hardly a span of fifteen minutes ago. His eyes turned, mistrusting of Xavier, "But can I know why you want to know? How can I trust you, considering the fact you nearly killed a man, to do... Whatever you just did to his bird." He glanced down at the carcass in curiosity.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoko Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:

Matthew gingerly took the flask, sniffing it for any odd odors before beginning to drink. Since he hadn't been on the planet long, he wasn't parched, but it was still broiling enough to where his throat was dry. He finished his third sip before handing it back to the stranger, mumbling his gratitude but still had his guard up. He frowned at the words that came out of the strange man's mouth. He didn't know either, if they were part of the same organization. Noting Xavier's fatigue, he decided it best to follow him for shelter, if anything else.

"It's a long story, actually." The man muttered, looking quite annoyed as he recalled what had happened hardly a span of fifteen minutes ago. His eyes turned, mistrusting of Xavier, "But can I know why you want to know? How can I trust you, considering the fact you nearly killed a man, to do... Whatever you just did to his bird." He glanced down at the carcass in curiosity.

Xavier pushed the flask back towards Matthew, sweating from the hot sun as fatigue was slowly rolling in. The energy drained from the slime creation, and the regeneration of a new limb did a number on him. However he wouldn't try to change Matthew's mistrust. It was completely believable. This is where he began to answer all of the man's questions.

"Doesn't everyone have a long story? That 'man' took a shot and managed to remove the slime that was eating him with magic. He's not normal. I don't know much details myself. I just wanted to consume the bird. And maybe the rider. But it clearly won't happen. What I did to the bird was my body consumed. I would have gotten all of that energy if that massive blob made its way back towards me." He sighed heavily. "What a waste of energy."
Royoko
Royoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Royoko wrote:
Quinn The Fox wrote:

Xavier pushed the flask back towards Matthew, sweating from the hot sun as fatigue was slowly rolling in. The energy drained from the slime creation, and the regeneration of a new limb did a number on him. However he wouldn't try to change Matthew's mistrust. It was completely believable. This is where he began to answer all of the man's questions.

"Doesn't everyone have a long story? That 'man' took a shot and managed to remove the slime that was eating him with magic. He's not normal. I don't know much details myself. I just wanted to consume the bird. And maybe the rider. But it clearly won't happen. What I did to the bird was my body consumed. I would have gotten all of that energy if that massive blob made its way back towards me." He sighed heavily. "What a waste of energy."

Matthew stared at the flask, and back at the man, his eyes narrowed slightly, wondering if he was just going to end up as a next meal, if the slime creature in front of him was so willing to eat a humanoid. Finally he began taking more sips of water and took stride with Xavier, even tensing to help him in case the man began to stumble, which looked like a possibility, seeing how fatigued he was. He shifted his jacket to where it hooked over his head and draped down his back, returning his suspicious but oddly curious and accepting gaze to Xavier.

"Well, then what are you going to do now?" He couldn't help but nonchalantly echo the question in his mind, blinking when he realized he had spoken it. "I hope I'm not on the menu. Like I said, I'm not up for bullshit today. The town will have something for you, for certain." He actively dodged the question about his backstory as he began to walk. He didn't know what this man would think of him if he was found to be a high ranking officer in a raiding empire with less-than-agreeable (according to mass society) morals.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down