Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asteroid Manifest

5 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Asteroid Manifest - Page 21 Empty Asteroid Manifest

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The docking point for all incoming refugees and reports bound for the Guild, always packed and staffed.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Asteroid Manifest - Page 21 Empty Re: Asteroid Manifest

Post by Admin Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:02 pm

"We are here due to a prisoner you hold." The male said with a deep bow, "A keeper by the name of Merith. He weilds himself a unholy weapon that needs to be... Removed." He said dryly, "My name is Quia and my female companion is Yyto. The pilot and our ally is Dagmar."

The kelishan absently waved as he warily watched.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Arya nearly choked on her own tongue as she forced a fixed polite smile. "I'm afraid that that information is sensitive. While not classified we don't usually allow random strangers to speak with someone accused of mass genocide and crimes against the Galaxy freely." She passed her gaze over to her subordinate, which seemed to have taken the cue and headed towards Vestia's ship...

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:27 pm

"Unless you desire that weapon to reform after you attempt to destory it I highly reccomend at least letting us speak to your elders." The male remarked, sensing the high tension. He eyed Dagmar hoping he'll be able to voice things over.

"I have, delt with one of the keepers here who knows my word and knows I don't pick allies randomly." Dagmar said coolly, though adjusted his scarf to hide a chocker of some type.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:44 pm

"We can arrange you to speak to the High Inquisitors," Arya corrected them, "As soon as you fill out the procedural paperwork.

"With all due respect, Kelishan, unless your contact Keeper happens to be in alliance with the Guild, to which none has made any official statements, your contacts here are meaningless." Arya turned to Dagmar, staring him down.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Dagmar held this cool look, "you know her,love her, and hate her all at once." He remarked, "And I can smell her scent so she is here. While she may be flawed at least she tried to do her job for a bit." The kelishan added innocently.

The female Demar facepalm at Dagmar. The male sighed and looked at her, "Of course, whatever is needed."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:18 am

"Ah... that one." Arya sounded distasteful, turning to guide the group to the proper lines to fill out the immigration forms...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:04 am

The four said nothing else as they follow her, the Kelishan hitching a ride on the Quilin as he leg had started to act up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Heny would follow the peacekeeper to the place, Dagmar would be filling out two sheets; one for him ans his Quilin who talked to him to help fill in the blanks.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:54 am

The Peacekeeper snorted at Heny's snide remark, obviously having distaste in being in the presence of her kin. He stopped, and motioned dismissively towards Dagmar, gazing on in disapproval.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:13 am

She paused, her hearts racing as her eyes saw the proof. Shs looked at both him and the Quilin, both looked a little rough around the edges and where bickering a bit on how to explain their magical abilities in Kelishan. The Quilin notice heny first and used his tail to tap his rider who looked first at him annoyed then paused him self. He turned around slowly with this look of joy and surprise, with a rush and a noticable limp he went towards her. He paused before making physical contact and softly whispered a word Heny had only told three people in her life time.

Her Husband, Merith and Dagmar. It was her true name.

She softly shuddered at the magical sensation, her mouth dry as he gave what could be seen as a lover's embrace. No kissing came though as he could sense her distress. "Heny..."

"I...they were beating you..." She managed to say, the creator had left these memories, she had only really look the few that made her snap letting her brain heal.

He weakily chuckled, "You can thank stalker over there.." The quilin snorted and roll his eyes but held this soften look towards heny. Dagmar power sense of smell noted that Heny scent had that of another, it was faint but none the less there.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21