Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Time Desync] Conversations from before the game tournament

3 posters

Go down

[Time Desync] Conversations from before the game tournament Empty [Time Desync] Conversations from before the game tournament

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:09 am

Asher went looking for the Inaris. He wanted to thank them for helping before they left, assuming they were still here at all.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

[Time Desync] Conversations from before the game tournament Empty Re: [Time Desync] Conversations from before the game tournament

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:10 am

Mirror Inari would just be stepping onto the stone platform again as Prime Inari held a portal open for her fox realm. They both looked in Asher's direction when he stepped into the observatory to catch them sneaking away without a word.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

[Time Desync] Conversations from before the game tournament Empty Re: [Time Desync] Conversations from before the game tournament

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:13 am

Asher smiled softly at the two. "Oh, I'm glad you're still here. I didn't want you to leave without thanking you again for everything you both did for us."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:14 am

"We were just leaving." Mirror Inari said curly, casting a wary glance to Prime Inari, who's face remained covered in her mask as she bowed again, obviously uncomfortable on this ship.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:20 am

Asher nodded. "I won't keep you, then." He looked at Prime Inari. "Without your gift," he nodded to each of them in turn, "And without both your foxes' and your own tireless searching, we might not have been able to return home for many months, maybe even years, or perhaps ever. Thank you. Both of you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 am

Kay went to chat to Merith about... a whole bunch of things.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:55 pm

"It is my honor." Prime Inari bowed again, "I was initially shocked I was even called on to help."

"So am I..." Mirror Inari muttered before being eared a hard stare by her Prime counterpart, and quickly added, "If you ever find yourself in the Mirror again, Asher, do not hesitate to call for me. Now before my patience thins and I accidentally destroy something because of my counterpart's presence, I should depart."

"Vindictive brute..." Prime Inari muttered.

"Selfish wench." Mirror Inari spat, but the two fell silent before they went into a full on cat fight.

~~~~~~

Merith meanwhile, had taken the chance to completely avoid everyone again. Just like he used to. He heard a sigh, turning to look at Vanessa, who walked into the unused hotel room next to him as they stared out at the stars through the window. "I figured you'd be isolating yourself again. You always did after the Falling."

They were about to talk when Kay walked in behind her.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Asher winced slightly at the two's obvious hatred for each other, but recovered his composure quickly. "Thank you. May your trips home be pleasant and uneventful," he said with a smile.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Both Inari's bowed in goodbye, and departed, with having Armin and Asher being the only ones to acknowledge their departure beforehand.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Kay ducked his head. [Sorry to interrupt... ] he wrote hastily. He was still wary of using telepathy on Merith.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:17 pm

Merith nodded, looking wary that he had been caught out of cuffs or a cell. Vanessa nodded, "It's alright. Musing on past events is unhealthy anyway. Is there something you need, Kay?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Kay forced a grim smile. He caught Merith's surface worry and shook his head. [Don't worry Merith, I won't tell anyone.] He looked to Vanessa. [I agree, dwelling on things you can't fix or change is a very good way to just hurt yourself. ] He looked suddenly awkward. [Merith, I wanted to talk to you about a few things. Heny being one of them.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Merith flinched and stilled at the mention of the woman's name. "Heny? What's wrong with Heny?" He sounded worried and concerned, glancing to the door and yet his feet remained glued to the floor.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Kay shot Merith a funny look. [You mean aside from the fact she's about to give birth any day now and the man she loves is heading toward death?] He shook his head, Merith really was a twit wasn't he? His expression softened. [Merith... she asked after you and neither Asher or I really knew what to tell her. Have you spoken to her at all since you got back? ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:57 pm

"You really think I can face her after what happened?" Merith said softly, his face suddenly twisting into an archaic looking guilt, as if he were speaking on multiple transgressions besides the recent. "With the symptoms returning, I'm becoming unstable. You've barely seen a shade of it... Heny can be hotheaded, and I can be impatient. I don't think I could live with myself if I lost it again... Especially with... children..."

Merith's voice was soft the entire time. Vanessa held an odd expression, something melancholic but awkward at the same time, as if she didn't believe something Merith was saying. The man shook his head at Kay.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Kay nodded and chewed his lip, he looked anxious and uncertain. [I understand your fear of... hurting those you care about. But I also know what it's like to lose someone you love, and the regret of not making the most of the time you had left. If you truly love her Merith, you'll not avoid her. Give her these last few days, please. Because if we... if we cannot save you, this is the last she will have to remember of you. Make the most of it, for her sake and for yours. ] His expression was grim, his eyes sad. [Starr should still have a magic nullifying bracelet, if that would help. You may still lose your temper, but at least you shouldn't be able to destroy the entire ship. Whatever you decide Merith, I will respect your decision and not nag you about it further. But remember this, Asher and I cannot be the ones to explain what is happening, it isn't our place. Heny will continue to ask until we cannot divert her any longer and then she'll be angry, not with us, but with you. Merith, I know you're no coward, you've had multiple ideal opportunities to flee this trial but you haven't because you're willing to face justice. Don't add another crime to your list, don't avoid the woman you claim to love, the mother of your children and do not lie to her. She will never forgive you and she will never forget. You're better than that. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Merith flinched at his words, his eyes nervous as he nodded in understanding to every word Kay had spoken. He had anticipated it, known these words would come to him somehow. Finally he sighed and nodded, "Alright Kay. I will... try."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Kay nodded. [Thank you Merith. And if i'm wrong, feel free to tell me so and i'll eat my words.] He smiled softly, then looked grim again. [We won't let you hurt her Merith, or anyone else. You know this. It's not an ideal situation but know that I understand entirely your fear. Most nights for two years my brothers and sister risked their lives trying to contain me. I know what it's like to be unable to control yourself and the fear of harming those around you. I've lived half my life with this fear. But Merith, you're strong. ] An odd expression crossed his face. [Just avoid my younger brother, he has a curious knack for bringing out the very worst in people.] Well that was a polite way of putting it.
He nodded his head. [I'll leave you to your discussions.] He glanced to Vanessa. [Take care of yourselves please, both of you. ] It occurred to him that Vanessa often got ignored in these conversations, she had a tendency to stay quiet and not involve herself which made it disturbingly easy to forget about her. He felt a stab of guilt at that, she was facing trial too was she not? No doubt she was every bit as anxious and wary as Merith was. [Vestia is a very large ship, i'm certain she can guide you somewhere if you really do want to avoid everyone, and I wouldn't blame either of you. Do what you need to do, but know that people here care about both of you and are here to talk if you need, or act as distractions. Probably... someone other than me because i'm not very good at being comforting.] He smiled softly again and bowed his head, leaving them to it.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down