Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Ten

5 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Ten - Page 29 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Ten

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Matt pulled him into a tight hug. "it's okay..." He sounded more like he was trying to reassure himself.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Ten - Page 29 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Ten

Post by Admin Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:34 pm

"Weeks as I stated.." He started to pick at the seams of the blanket again

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:37 pm

"Well you have me now, and I hate moping. So you're not getting away with it." Matt snickered and pulled him into a hug. "Gods i'm glad you're back to yourself. I was worried."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:42 pm

He weakily laughed, "You got your work payed out then..."

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Asher left Kay to go look for Starr. They hadn't really had a chance to talk since... everything had happened, and he wanted to make sure she was doing okay. He would ask Vestia where Starr was, and then head to that location.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Starr had stayed back a little to help the hawks get the babies to the galley before heading to her room. She left the door open since she didn't really plan to stay in long.

~~~
Shane stayed to help the performer if she wanted help getting her puppets putt away and asked if she wanted anything to eat or drink from the kitchens.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:08 pm

Meanwhile, Vestia's camera in the kitchen would shudder a bit, before shutting off, leaving her completely blind in the food storage.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:12 pm

Asher knocked lightly on the door frame of Starr's room. "Are you busy?" he asked.

~~
Vestia would send some bots to go check on her malfunctioning camera.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:15 pm

Starr looked to the door and smiled a little "No, come on in" She said then glanced back to her book, placing a bookmark in then shutting it and pushing it to the back of her desk.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Asher came in, happy that Starr didn't seem to be sniffling like the others. "How are you doing?" he asked, "I've been a bit distracted lately, and should probably have stopped by sooner. You seemed pretty exhausted last time we talked."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:24 pm

Even when Ellie entered the gym, shock said nothing. He was still running even though his muscles burned and even pulled. At that rate he'd cripple himself. He stumbled a bit, but kept going as if nothing had happened. His expression was blank, but his face was tense with a flat line for a mouth.

The bots would enter the storage room, and at first, would see nothing.

"Ha ha HA!"

A tiny thread lassoed itself around a mechanical limb of one of the bots, before it was pulled to punch itself right in the camera eye. It would feel pressure on its head as the other bots would see a human-like figure not more than six inches tall pull out a needle and swung it like a rapier, "En Guarde, criminals!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:28 pm

After a bit, Ellie went over to Shock. He looked really messed up, oh man. "Shock? You okay?" she said loudly.

~~
"Who in the world are you, and why are you here?" Vestia asked the tiny figure. Now she knew it was there, she would of course try talking to it directly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher came in, happy that Starr didn't seem to be sniffling like the others. "How are you doing?" he asked, "I've been a bit distracted lately, and should probably have stopped by sooner. You seemed pretty exhausted last time we talked."
"I was" Starr said then shrugged "I stayed up for 48 hours I believe. I had much to think about and do."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:35 pm

"That's a long time to stay up. I hope you got plenty of rest," Asher said. "Is your species susceptible to colds?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Shock said nothing. He kept running. He was blank.

The figure looked down at the bot, bewildered. She spoke again, "Whi am I? Standing before you is the great Saraphine! Feller of Giants! The tiniest yet best bounty hunter ever seen! Now PREPARE THYSELF FOR BATTLE!" She yelled dramatically before pulling her thread rope again and wrapped it around the camera head of the bot and pulled backwards to topple it before bouncing onto the camera face of another one, pushing down with all her might.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:39 pm

"I did and all species of dragons are less susceptible to normal colds." Starr said then shrugged "Unless a shapechanger gets it first and it mutates then we are fine."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:44 pm

"DUDE, SNAP OUT OF IT," Ellie shouted. She was reluctant to mess with the settings on his treadmill because she might make him fall off, but geez, this guy was a danger to himself.

~~
"I'm the entire ship, damn it! What in the world are you doing in me?" Vestia was slightly annoyed.
She saw Shane was nearby, "Uh, Shane? Can you come over here and help me out with an unusually small intruder?" SHe's give him directions.

~~
"Well that's a relief," Asher told her. He coughed, then asked, "I do have something I'd like to ask you though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:50 pm

Shock didn't seem to hear Ellie, but Merith did, racing in as he practically tackled the bird man to the ground. There was a gruesome popping sound but no scream as they both toppled from the machine. Merith gazed down at his blank friend, "No, no, no, I knew I shouldn't have left him alone...!"

"What? Sending for reinforcements? How unfair! But! This entire ship is wanted, have at you, criminal!" She toppled the other bots, trying to get them decommissioned and off their feet, as if it were some great feat.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:50 pm

Shane tilted his head then followed the directions to go and see if he could find the tiny intruder. "What are you doing to the bots?" He asked, looking down at him curiously

~~~
"Yes?" Starr asked, smiling a little at how shy he was being about this.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:53 pm

"Ha ha HA!" Saraphine said coyly again, swinging the needle Shane's direction, "Another one? Very well! Have at thee, bounty!" She pulled her thread closer and waved the makeshift lasso over her head...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:56 pm

"Timeout, just stop ok. What do you mean bounty? I don't have a bounty, these bots don't have a bounty. False imprisonment is not going to go well on your record" Shane said reasonably.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:57 pm

"Dude, that noise didn't sound good," Ellie said, coming over to look at Merith and Shock. "He looks like a drunk hamster too, poor guy."

~~
Asher sighed. "I know it was all part of the plan to test Kay's... condition, but was it really advisable to take him up into space alone, in a shuttle, when you had already been awake for almost forty hours? You could have been infected. He could have died. Obviously that didn't happen, but it was still very reckless."

~~
Vestia watched the tiny bounty hunter, baffled. She let Shane do the talking for now, he seemed sensible.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Starr sighed and shrugged "I kept him in a bubble then made a cell on the shuttle so he couldn't get to me. If I had to, I could have opened the airlock and shifted to my dragon to stay safe and I kept the comm open to Vestia. We needed the information and I knew he wouldn't want to go through this a second time, so I did what was needed to get it over with and keep us all as safe as possible. Now he won't have to deal with the shifting unless it is his choice ever again." She said then reached over to pat his shoulder "I know it was a risk, but it was one we needed to take."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Merith sighed, "You could call it his coping mechanism, the same way Kay, Matt and Asher work or clean to get their mind off of things. Avia's destruction hit him hard." He sternly glared down at Shock, who tried to get up and run again. "And unfortunately, being a tier four vessel, it means he has a physical enhancement. Which his body can't handle. It's why most fourth tier avian children die at a young age. They just burn themselves out into death. Shock is one of the lucky ones..."

~~~~~~

"Yes! A bounty on the people of this ship by an anonymous contractor!" She waved her rapier brazenly again, "Now why would I believe you, bounty?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:13 pm

"...Right. Is there any proof of such a contract? The only ones that would do that to a cruise ship and it's passengers is either a hoax maker or the Family, that crazy group that just blew up a planet without just cause, either way, it's not valid" Shane said with a shake of his head as if she was a foolish child to believe it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:22 pm

"Ha ha HA! You're smarter than you look, criminal! You -- wait, did they really?" She lowered her blade for a moment in confusion, thinking about it, "Well that is certainly -- HEY!"

She had noticed his shaking head and bored look, as if he was referring to a child. She felt quite insulted as the lasso flew around Shane's left ear and Saraphine leaped off, swinging as her legs aimed for right between the legs. "How dare you speak down to me, villain!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:30 pm

"Yes" Shane said then jerked his head back, reaching to catch and hold her when she swung towards him "Hey! That hurts" He said, referring to the lasso around his ear
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Starrnico wrote:Starr sighed and shrugged "I kept him in a bubble then made a cell on the shuttle so he couldn't get to me. If I had to, I could have opened the airlock and shifted to my dragon to stay safe and I kept the comm open to Vestia. We needed the information and I knew he wouldn't want to go through this a second time, so I did what was needed to get it over with and keep us all as safe as possible. Now he won't have to deal with the shifting unless it is his choice ever again." She said then reached over to pat his shoulder "I know it was a risk, but it was one we needed to take."
Asher looked at her unhappily for a moment, then nodded. "You're right. I know you were careful, because you always are. I would just hate to lose either of you--both of you--and so would everyone else on this ship."

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith sighed, "You could call it his coping mechanism, the same way Kay, Matt and Asher work or clean to get their mind off of things. Avia's destruction hit him hard." He sternly glared down at Shock, who tried to get up and run again. "And unfortunately, being a tier four vessel, it means he has a physical enhancement. Which his body can't handle. It's why most fourth tier avian children die at a young age. They just burn themselves out into death. Shock is one of the lucky ones..."
"That's dumb. I'll get him some water." Ellie went to get one of the reusable water bottles that were in Vestia's gym, and brought it over. "Poor guy," she added.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next