Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MegaBrainTech

Go down

MegaBrainTech Empty MegaBrainTech

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:31 pm

The best known AI manufacturer in the Terran Empire, MegaBrainTech produces products ranging from smarthomes, to smartships, to intelligent and humanlike androids. The corporation has been in existence for a little over two hundred years, although it only produced its first mass production android a hundred years ago.

MegaBrainTech is the industry leader in the production of specialized robots and AI systems. Over the course of our 100 years in business, we have completely revitalized the AI industry, making artificial intelligence actually intelligent, and designing skilled and docile assistant machines for any business or home!

Our current flagship product is the MegaBrainTech Eight Series: Three Laws compliant and more durable than any series before, these androids will provide the sort of reliable service that any shopper would want, at the lowest prices ever seen*.

About Us
Humankind always needed a companion to travel to the stars by their side. Since dogs can't fly spaceships, our founders decided to produce "Man's New Best Friend" to meet that need. Since then, MegaBrainTech has endlessly chased the dream of the perfect AI assistant, growing ever closer to that goal as we produce benevolent** and helpful machines to serve every purpose that humanity and its friends might need.

*Compared to previous MegaBrainTech android models.
**As non-sentients, AIs can not actually have intentions such as kindness. They are, however, incapable of causing harm.

Last edited by Kooshie on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

MegaBrainTech Empty Re: MegaBrainTech

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Discussion Page

space-explorer
Best company ever! When my crewmate backtalks, I can tell him to shut up, because he's a robot. How about that? XD

Worshipful
These are an abomination. Mega Tech should be stopped!!1!!!!!

HUMAN1
THIS IS A TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT UTILIZES OUTDATED LAWS TO CONSTRAIN ROBOTS. AS A HUMAN, I HATE ASIMOV.

cool
i like robot

worried
I saw one of ur androids get attacked once.. it was scared

Terran
Yeah, we they get scared when attacked. It needs to stop.

HUMAN1
I AM HUMAN AND I HATE ASIMOV
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down