Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avia

5 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Avia  Empty Avia

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Home planet of the Avians, more info later *hisses*

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avia  Empty Re: Avia

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:58 am

"Both players have reached epitome Mach Four Speed. Advancing to Mach Five Speed. Continue Combat Race."

The female voice echoed from the tiny plane-like drone that zipped along the rooftops at the set speed, constantly avoiding being snatched by two pairs of hands who athletically bounced along the shingles and wall climbed to get from one place to another. Merith's legs bounded along gracefully on one roof while the heavy pitter-patter of fast and furious claw steps raced along side him on a parallel rooftop. Raiden Shock the Avian competed with the Keeper in a race of speed and skill to grab the tiny robot drone first. The machinery of his creation, astoundingly light and efficient for the purposes, now acted as a body suit around his chest and thoughs that heatedly whirred with the speed.

"I try to tell you when to give up, but you just don't know when to quit, it's like talking to a brick wall, mate." The bird taunted Merith with a sly grin on his face. "I'll just beat you every time!"

"Oh, yeah? We'll see about that, fluffy."

"Oh, you don't want to race a bird, mate." With that, both of them picked up speed and made a crash course along the rooftops, most likely causing a ruckus within the vicinity of the temple grounds.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:01 am

The creator female sighed as her once peaceful temple sounded like pots were beign banged together once more. It wasnt long before a few elder priest and priestess start to shout at the two play boys to knock it off or else.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:36 am

The two boys eventually stopped after a close finish where Shock came out victorious with the tiny flying drone in his hand. He stood in the center of the plaza, gloating. "That's seventeen to zero, mate. You suck at this."

"Ha. Ha." Merith replied, unamused as he dusted himself off. However the grin spread across his face showed how much fun he had really had while playing.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:45 am

As the two laugh they would suddenly be dosed with water as a very agree priest chewed them out. The female creator came to watch and couldnt help but snicker at the ordeal.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:15 pm

The two men, who acted more like teens or children than anything, listened with only slight amount of shame in their faces. Merith only grinned broadly while eventually Shock begs to mimic the priest's mouth movements silently while using Merith to cover him.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:17 pm

with a thrust if his hand the two morons would be flying as a fire hose force of water hit them again.

The female was loosing it

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:58 pm

The two males only laughed harder as they were blasted ten feet away, landing in a sopping wet pile of laughter and choking giggles. "Careful, you'll ruin my mech!" Shock said, shifting his flight goggles to his forehead.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:08 pm

"Maybe if you learn to respect the temple I wouldn't be having to soak you!" He screeched.

Slowly the snickering creator came over, and spoke kindly to the fuming elder in their native tongue she watched him storm off, "He does have a point." She smirked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:23 pm

"Respect? Come on! It's not like we're wrecking the place." Shock said, standing up to dust off his feathers. Both the males stopped when the Creator came over, immediately quieting in respect, but Merith spoke fondly, "We meant no disrespect, Ma'am, just having a little fun in the face of freedom. That is all." The man grinned.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:24 pm

"You disrupted classes though." She commented, "The temple isn't a race track, specially with the hatchlings still in class."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:48 am

Merith grinned and so did Shock when he walked forward and hooked a downy arm around the 'Keeper.' "What? The hatchlings can have a little fun too when they get out of class..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:49 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith grinned and so did Shock when he walked forward and hooked a downy arm around the 'Keeper.' "What? The hatchlings can have a little fun too when they get out of class..."
"Yes but their classes wont be out for another four hours."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:56 am

"Then we wait until then." Shock laughed, putting his goggles back over his eyes. "I suppose we could go compete outside the temple grounds... Merith? What to you say. Nineteen out of thirty-six?"

The Keeper looked at their Creator, wondering if she had any objections.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:09 am

"Actually there is some info I must speak to merith about." She said, shaking her head at thr thought of the complaints to come.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:43 pm

"Ooooh, someone is in trouble~" 'Culture' Shock patted Merith's back and began to walk to the temple entrance. "Well, I'll be waiting when you're ready, M. Don't get too suggestive with the lady!" The Avian dramatically caw-cawed in crude humor that would no doubt shoot him some angered looks and mutters of blasphemy. Merith rolled his eyes and turned to the Creator. "Yes?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Ooooh, someone is in trouble~" 'Culture' Shock patted Merith's back and began to walk to the temple entrance. "Well, I'll be waiting when you're ready, M. Don't get too suggestive with the lady!" The Avian dramatically caw-cawed in crude humor that would no doubt shoot him some angered looks and mutters of blasphemy. Merith rolled his eyes and turned to the Creator. "Yes?"
She sighed and shook her head, "One day that young man is going to piss off enough priests he will regret being born.." She muttered, then spoke louder, " There been a Bioship spotted at the border of avian empire, want you to see if possible it this Vestia you speak of."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Immediately Merith's interest peaked. He thought for a moment, even hesitated. As much as he wanted to return -- his heart even grew excited -- was he welcomed? Would he be able to walk up without being attacked? His shoulders slumped slightly thinking about it. Still, the urging lull couldn't be sedated. And he slowly nodded, smiling. "I'd love to check it out. Could I bring Sho-- Reidan with me? If it is Vestia, I'd like him to accompany me. And it never hurts to have a helping hand."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:07 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Immediately Merith's interest peaked. He thought for a moment, even hesitated. As much as he wanted to return -- his heart even grew excited -- was he welcomed? Would he be able to walk up without being attacked? His shoulders slumped slightly thinking about it. Still, the urging lull couldn't be sedated. And he slowly nodded, smiling. "I'd love to check it out. Could I bring Sho-- Reidan with me? If it is Vestia, I'd like him to accompany me. And it never hurts to have a helping hand."
"You could, but if he gets in trouble doubtful anyone here qill bail him out."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:41 pm

"Eh, I'll handle him." Merith grinned, putting his pockets in the faded baggy jeans he had chosen to wear that day. He brushed the ebony locks to the side as his olive-green eyes gave their same intimidating yet cool and collected glint. Again, his heart began to beat rapidly at the thought of seeing Heny and... her friends, again. Maybe somehow he could let it all work out...?

"When do I leave?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:58 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Eh, I'll handle him." Merith grinned, putting his pockets in the faded baggy jeans he had chosen to wear that day. He brushed the ebony locks to the side as his olive-green eyes gave their same intimidating yet cool and collected glint. Again, his heart began to beat rapidly at the thought of seeing Heny and... her friends, again. Maybe somehow he could let it all work out...?

"When do I leave?"
"A couple of hours." She said, "Preparing a ship right his moment."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:15 pm

Merith nodded, smiling. "Okay. Well, I guess I should go get ready myself. I'll be ready." He bowed and, after getting her permission to leave, went to go retrieve Shock so the two could prepare themselves for a return worthy of a presentation.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith nodded, smiling. "Okay. Well, I guess I should go get ready myself. I'll be ready." He bowed and, after getting her permission to leave, went to go retrieve Shock so the two could prepare themselves for a return worthy of a presentation.
by the time the boys got done preening the ship wiuld be ready to leave.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:48 am

Kay nodded. [I'm not looking forward to this. It'll raise questions.] He shook his head, at least the rest of the crew were currently oblivious. It was a relief to not have to immediately answer those inevitable questions.
He tugged on his sleeves. [He said it was some sort of bracelet, they didn't really explain a lot.] Maybe he should have asked more questions, he was sort of in too much shock from not being shot to do so. He took a deep breath. [Let's get this over and done with.]

--

Mourn clomped after the hawk girls, looking around the new surroundings curiously.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:01 am

Asher nodded. "I assume we'll be able to find out more at the spaceport medical center. Since the inspectors showed discretion earlier, I assume the medical staff are trained similarly."
A bracelet was a bit of a relief, at least. You could usually hide something like that from onlookers, avoiding conflict and fear. It still stank of authorities trying to single out easy targets for extermination or cruelty though.
He took his stun gun and its holster from his belt, and stowed them in a locked cupboard. "Yes, let's take care of this quickly if we can."

~~
Ellie waved at a leaving delivery ship, then ran for the buses that were heading for the city.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next