Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merith's Asteroid Belt

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Merith's Asteroid Belt - Page 3 Empty Merith's Asteroid Belt

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amongst the rubble of a lost planet destroyed in a fit of rage by a single Keeper, the asteroid belt is home to many broken down cities and technology broken down from the vacuum of space. A perfect place for a Scavenger's hunt, it's a great looting ground, excluding one large asteroid warped by the Keeper's own magic, which all ships are advised to avoid.

This asteroid became a built in castle, the front opened by pillars and stairs, and inside it, A ghastly dark throne room with tall pillars, a long hallway and an enormous, ominous throne seat at the very end, decorated in grotesque and intimidating juts and angles. The very air there is thick with an uncertain negativity that demands respect or else a choking form of unspoken suffering. From what, no one really knows.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Merith's Asteroid Belt - Page 3 Empty Re: Merith's Asteroid Belt

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:12 pm

"Oh yeah?" He scoffed, "Okay, even if she did have the knowledge of these 'abilities,' how would you even be able to gain these 'abilities'?"

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:14 pm

"You have the ability to bestow it on keepers." He said, "You two were created as a set, and not by our creator."

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Merith paused for a second, suddenly bursting into raucous laughter as he swiped the wine bottle and began drinking right from the glass container. He paused for a moment to swallow it down, "Man, you people must have a funny sense of humor to think that."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith paused for a second, suddenly bursting into raucous laughter as he swiped the wine bottle and began drinking right from the glass container. He paused for a moment to swallow it down, "Man, you people must have a funny sense of humor to think that."
"Well the creator we captured said other wise." He mused, waiting for merith to choke.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:21 pm

And Merith did choke, nearly spitting out what was in his mouth as he hacked and coughed for several seconds, near on to a full minute, afterwards. "Wh... What?..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:21 pm

"You heard me correctly." He laughed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Merith stared at the Keeper in front of him. He said nothing as he put the drink down and leaned back, staring blankly. There was nothing much else he could say, really, or do but wait until they arrived wherever they were going. Unless somehow he knew Heny would be safe...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:28 pm

As he sat there the shadowy being reappeared, with a grasp on a somewhat stunned Heny.

"Trouble?" The male asked, arching a brow at the ruffle look heny has as if she was nearly sucked into something.

"Star dragon....tried to....stop....She...surrendered....they wouldn't....let her....go." The shadowy being said halting, letting go of heny as she just blinked and looked at Merith.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Merith stared at Heny, and the wheels began to turn in his head as he thought to himself in quiet contemplation. Vanessa...

I know. You know I'll only be able to take one of you.

I'll cause the distraction, then.

Your leaving me to deal with her? He just said she openly surrendered!

Yeah, and you and I both know she needs some senses slapped into her. Do this for me... Please...

... Fine. Ready when you are.

Merith tapped the table a few times, thinking. He glared at the Keeper, "Well, you got what you needed, I guess?" Vanessa merely leaned back and closed her eyes. Merith crossed a calf over hers so they'd be in contact with each other...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:37 pm

"Indeed...We should be at a base shortly. "He said calmly, turning to the being, "I am assuming the shielding is working? No need for that pesky raven to cause trouble." he gestured for the shadow to help heny to a nearby seating, her movement of a broken woman as she said nothing just dazely staring at the floor.

"Yes...it...working." The thing replied, "She...blocking....him too....can...sense...it." It seemed to shrug.

The man arched a brow then turn to Merith, " What the hell happen?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:43 pm

They didn't notice...

First stage, complete. Are you opening it?

As well as I can, their blocking a lot of direct mana charges.

That's why I'm giving you mine.

Sly dog, I thought you were just being flirty again. Who knew you actually used your flirtiness to your advantage sometimes. How many empresses did you cohere with to gain their favor for your wishes?

You're an idiot sometimes, too. I think it rubs off.

Merith stayed silent, still drinking, he focused only on muting Vanessa's build up in power, while also trying to keep eyes off of the supposedly resting guardian. "You underestimate those people, you know."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:44 pm

"Oh, if they come after us I imagine they will be useful... specially the twin keepers." He shrugged. "The star dragons would make delightful pets"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Alright, I've almost got enough power. They really do think the Creator was completely stupid! Keepers are powerful, but they often forget a well-trained Entropium can be an equal, or a dominating adversary, depending on the power. Damn, I wish the student was here. She has such raw power on her own...

You wouldn't want that. Remember? We used to go around hunting those things down for these people. They wanted anamcara for their power and ability to make weaponry. Though they never could force it, thankfully...

Whatever. I just need an opening now.

Stage two, complete.

Merith snorted, "Your shadow seems to think that. You've caught them off guard, but now you've pissed them off..." The room suddenly seemed thock with his arcana. Merith looked pissed.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:51 pm

"Indeed...but there is a traitor with them." He narrowed his eyes, "Merith...what are you doing..?" He started to stand, the shadow being moving towards Heny in a threatening manner.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Merith was instantly up in front of Heny as Vanessa quickly stood. She produced a small silver bell and a feather from each of her hands. As Merith used his power to repel the shadow away from Heny and Vanessa, the anamcara began to speak.

"Cum ignis, argentum et aurum universus,
Postuli Heny penetro speculum Venus."

With a blazing fire around her, Vanessa produced a large body mirror, but it did not provide reflection, rather, was a grey slate of depth and nothingness. As she continued to summon this mirror Merith suddenly pull up a bubble shield around the three and refused to bring it down. A circle of safety within their confines, no one went in, no one went out...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:08 pm

"Merith..' the keeper growled and attempted to take the shielding down with lightening.

"M-merith...what are you doing?" Heny asked weakly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Merith looked back, smiling at Heny, it was a sorrowful but determined smile. He winced as the lightning crackled, striking his shield, but he used all his power to keep it up, and would no doubt have trouble standing after this, "Protecting what I believe is worth protecting."

Vanessa called out again as the mirror was completed in its creation, "Deflagrate muros temporis et intervalia!"

Burn down walls of time and space!

The anamcara was sucked into the mirror, and when she did so, the mirror glowed a vivid sky blue as two gangly hands stretched out and wrapped themselves protectively around Heny, and yanked her in before she could fight back. Heny would be sent to the outer plane of the leylines as she and corvis had been before when Vanessa and Merith had protected them from the Creator. The mirror was something Vanessa rarely used, only in times of emergency, as it was a fail safe way of escape but it rained Hell of her psyche. Vanessa pulled Heny through the leylines as the mirror would randomly appear back in the shuttle bay on Vestia, glowing slightly as they began to travel through space...

Merith turned around and shattered the mirror to break this form of entry so they could not be followed, and collapsed, the defense against the lightning as well as aiding Vanessa in performing the escape had ruined him.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:21 pm

"You will regret that." The male growled, snapping his fingers as the shadowing being grabbed shackles for Merith, "Looks like the deal is off."

Heny yelped in surprise and did try to struggle briefly before being drug through it all...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Merith lay crumpled on the floor, grinning in weak triumph as he looked evenly at the Keeper. "F-Fuck you, you half formed excuse of a creation!..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith lay crumpled on the floor, grinning in weak triumph as he looked evenly at the Keeper. "F-Fuck you, you half formed excuse of a creation!..."
"Oh, your the one that fucked yourself over, same with heny. You honestly think that the guild won't hunt her down in time?" He sneered, "And do you honestly think she is safe with that bitch of a traitor on that ship?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:27 pm

"She's away from you, isn't she?" He gasped softly, attempting to stand, "The Guild may punish her, but they'll protect her as well. As will Vanessa, as will Corvus. And each time you try to drag her back, each time I will do everything in my power to make sure she never reaches your pathetic power-hungry claws."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"She's away from you, isn't she?" He gasped softly, attempting to stand, "The Guild may punish her, but they'll protect her as well. As will Vanessa, as will Corvus. And each time you try to drag her back, each time I will do everything in my power to make sure she never reaches your pathetic power-hungry claws."
He darkly chuckled, "Indeed, I guess you will be bait after all." He watched as the shackles were put on. "I wonder what will be your mental coping mechanism?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Merith spat at his feet in response before he fell back again, unable to stand properly.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:38 pm

He snorted, "Put him in a cell." He ordered, "We'll be at the base in a hour."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Merith did not struggle as he was dragged away, his body too fatigued to do much else except go limp.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:58 pm

He would be roughly tossed in without mercy as the ship flew to the base...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3