Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 2 Empty UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ethan nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Do they execute the ruler, or do they have to keep them alive?" He probably had too many questions.

~~
"Oh, I know that feeling," Vestia said sympathetically. She watched Amari snooze. Aww.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Admin Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Amari would be curious of the room, though did nothing destructive while doing so. (Is there a pool? XD)

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:12 pm

There weren't any pools on this floor sadly, just some nice, luxurious bathtubs in the suites. Some of the tubs even had little bottles of bubble bath soap next to them, all ready for a guest to draw themselves a glorious bubble bath.

( Very Happy )

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Amari cocked his head at the bottles, gingerly grabbing one he shook it. Soon enough the kid sniffed it, studying it like a possible meal he would unscrew the lid to sniff it more, then foolishly stuck his tongue in it.

First he would of taste the disgusting flavor of the soap that would contour his face into a look of horror. Second he managed to get the bottle stuck to his tongue which led to panic as he bolted out with his tongue dangling while the bottle was stuck.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Vestia watched all this quietly. She didn't want to interfere in the kid's activities unnecessarily, she preferred a policy of non-intervention.
When Amari stuck his tongue in the bottle though, she had to mute her audio completely so he wouldn't hear her laugh.
Once she got her laughter under control, she contacted Marcus. "Umm, Marcus? I think your son may have a problem on his hands," she said. Her voice sounded amused despite her best efforts.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Marcus ears flicked at her tone as he slowly facepalmed, "What did he do? Do I really want to know what he did? Or could I op out of not knowing or does he probably need help to get out of the mess he is probably now in or stuck in?" He deeply sighed, whatever just happen was probably going to be recorded and shown to the other for a laugh. Plus he would want to see that video for.. research reasons.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:00 pm

"He found a bottle of bubble bath liquid," Vestia said. Oh, she was trying so hard to control her laughter. It was really hard though. "He tried tasting it, and now his tongue is stuck in the bottle."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:03 pm

"....please tell me you recorded that and where is he hiding?" Marcus sighed.

Amari has ran into long of the lounges and was hanging upside down trying to shake the bottle off.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:06 pm

"The things I see get recorded, yes," Vestia said. "He's in one of my lounges. Follow my lights and I'll lead you to him." She started flickering her lights slightly to lead Marcus to the lounge.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Marcus let out a deep sigh and followed them, "I'll like to request a copy of that if possible." He would find his son which obviously made a stubborn sound that he could 'supposedly' remove the bottle himself which Marcus ignored took a hold of his hissing son's tongue. With a pop the bottle was remove while Amari jerk his tongue back in the look of disgust and betrayal that the bottle didn't have sweets in it was obvious. He rubbed his hand over his tongue to work on removing that nasty flavor.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:12 pm

"Only if Amari says it's okay for you to see it," Vestia said. "Why do you want to see the video?" She was still trying to get over her amusement, and her voice shook a bit with a barely controlled giggle.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:14 pm

"Because by the sound of your voice it was obvious very amusing." Marcus chuckled, watching Amari go sulk in a corner in embarrassment.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 pm

"It was a bit funny," Vestia admitted sheepishly. She felt bad for finding Amari's bubble bath fiasco funny, but it really had been.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:20 pm

"I don't think he ever seen bubble baths before, probably mistaked it for a sweet drink." He chuckled, " I've only managed to get him to accept showers, I don't think I could get him into a bathtub full of water without him panicking."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 pm

"Yeah, bubble bath wouldn't make much sense if you hadn't ever seen it in action," Vestia mused, "And it probably does smell pretty tasty. Maybe you should show him what it does in a sink full of water sometime, bubbles look like fun."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:19 am

Kay would eventually return to the medical room with a full inventory of their blood stocks thanks to Sawna. Now he just had to calculate how many weeks that gave them.

---------------

Matt went to get food now, tired out from his holosuite adventures.

----

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:03 am

"Probably when he done sulking in embarrassment." He chuckled, "and with a fresh bottle."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:00 am

Asher had been doing a bit more reading about arran, because it was good to know as much as you could about your patients, when Kay came in. He smiled at Kay. "Hello. You'll be happy to know that I survived my first appointment with our new guests. What have you been up to?"

~~
"Sounds like a good plan," Vestia said, amused. "Don't worry, there's plenty more bubble bath where that came from."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:07 am

"I would use it buuut with my wounds that wouldn't be advised." He smirked with a sigh.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:58 am

Vestia laughed. "Fair enough." She watched Amari, "His tongue isn't hurt, is it?" She didn't want any wounded passengers.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:08 am

"Yeah, it more his pride been wounded." Marcus smirked, "he goingto go mope for a few hours. Should of seen him when I introduced him to pants and underwear." He retorted

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:14 am

"Poor guy." Vestia tried not to laugh again.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:19 am

"He been raised feral, everything is new to him, though because of that squirt bottle training does work on him." Marcus mused sheepishly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:41 am

"Oh." Vestia didn't know what to say to that, squirt bottle training a sapient person? Um.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:50 am

"it was a rough few weeks on ship with everyone else, squirt bottle was the safest way to teach him not to mark everything." Marcus said with a shrug.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:40 pm

"You mean like... scent marking?" Ew ew ew. Vestia really hoped Amari wasn't about to fall back into old habits if that was what Marcus meant.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:53 pm

"Yeah, I mean that." He grimaced, "Though he broken of that habit... the worse he does is headrub something he likes to mark as his now."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:29 pm

"Ew. Yeah, I wouldn't like to be scent marked like that," Vestia said. "Does head rubbing produce scents too?" She wondered if Asher smelled funny now, heh.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next