Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony

4 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony - Page 33 Empty Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

One of the central lunar colonies orbiting the vast, water world Satare.

A farming colony, what isn't walled farmland is dense forest and woodland.
There are 12 moons in the sky, though not all are visible at any one time and the enormous blue ball that is the planet.

Don't go out after dark, there are monsters in the woods.

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony - Page 33 Waypoint_inn___interior_by_kyan-daful88

Last edited by flying_purple_monkfish on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony - Page 33 Empty Re: Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:28 am

Jarral frowned. "I do not believe I understand." He took her words literally, wondering what shell she was talking about as she didn't seem to have one.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony - Page 33 Empty Re: Satare Empire - Melanoc Lunar Colony

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Danica looked at him and tilted her head "My shell...my egg shell when I hatched."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Jarral considered that, nodding slowly. Ahh, it made sense now. He looked back to the storm, feeling strangely drawn to it. "Can you take any form you wish?" he asked Danika, not looking at her as he spoke.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Danica shrugged a little "If it's female and I learn about the creature first. I don't know much besides the types of people from Vestia, but they are really cool"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Jarral frowned a little. "Vestia is your ... " He struggled for the word. "transport yes?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:56 pm

"Vestia is a living spaceship. She's both a ship and a creature. I don't understand it, but she's wonderful anyway" Danica said, giving him the correct words.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:18 pm

"I do not know what this... space.. ship is." Jarral told her. He had absolutely no frame of reference for such things.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Danica frowned at that and looked down, thinking. "Oh" She jumped up and ran out of the room, going to grab Moone's tablet from the room and bringing it back to Jerral to show him what a spaceship looked like from one of the stories on there.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Jarral stared at the tablet, reaching out to touch the screen curiously. It was like a book but not a book, it bewildered him enough to distract him from the storm.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Danica sat down and pointed to the ship on the screen "That's a spaceship, though not a living one like Vestia is. We live inside the spaceship usually, not in a house like this."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Jarral still looked confused. He pulled the window closed and sat down opposite Danica. "How do you live inside a living being?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Danica shrugged "Because she's also a spaceship." Yeah, she didn't understand that part, it was just normal to her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:55 pm

"I do not believe I will ever understand the worlds beyond." Jarral shook his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:01 pm

"There is a lot to learn, even for us still. Not even mom knows everything." Danica said then shrugged "I think you will understand, you already speak better."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Jarral nodded solemnly. "As more stories were told, slowly more and more words began to make sense. I do not understand how or why. My Lord says it is a gift from Fate." He looked troubled at that.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:20 pm

"Maybe you hear with more than your ears like we did?" Danica asked, meaning the telepathy part of learning for them.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:24 pm

"I.. do not understand." Jarral admitted. "It is not only speaking and understanding, I... I can read as well. I should not be able to read."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Danica tilted her head then shrugged a little "Do you hear people speak when their lips don't move?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:40 am

Jarral considered that. "I... do not know" He thought back, recalling things he was not supposed to overhear, but he couldn't quite recall if they were spoken aloud or not. "I cannot hear you when you do not speak" he reasoned.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:52 am

"We are taught to block being heard though" Danica said and tilted her head "I could try to lower my block?" She closed her eyes to focus on doing that because she was still learning how then thought about her favorite story, the first one Asher had read to them about the 'snow dragon'
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Jarral just stared at her. If he did have any sort of telepathy, it wasn't something he could activate at will.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Danica opened her eyes to look at him then sighed "I don't know if I got it to lower or not." She admitted then shrugged "I guess try to listen to Moone, since she can't block well yet."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:59 am

Jarral nodded slowly. "how did you know I was here?" He asked, glancing back to the steep stairs down.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:57 am

"I saw you" Danica said and shrugged "Then you opened the window and the cold air from outside came in, so I decided to bring you a blanket to keep warm"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:56 am

Jarral nodded slowly. "When the wind howls like this above it usually means a sand storm and less food because the hunters cannot hunt. I have never seen water fall from the sky like this, or the air to remain so clear and clean when such gusts are howling." He frowned a little. "this place is very strange to me."

The lights flickered and hummed ominously.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:00 am

"We only saw it in the hologram room before we came here." Danica said, looking out the window again "Living in a ship means we don't have any natural weather, only what Vestia can make or the hologram can pretend to show us."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:07 am

"What is... Hologram?" Jarral asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next