Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 13 Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 13 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:11 pm

"Great your gonna destroy the place." Vicky sighed while wisely buckling in.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 13 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:12 pm

"It is obvious" Dawn said and glanced to Hytar then moved to help get het uncle strapped in and ready to go. "Think of what he said when we made this deal to get here. He hates slavers."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:14 pm

"Sadly yea." She said rolling her neck, as she waited for the boom.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Hytar laughed. "Of courssse. Emiliano, get thissss sssship off the ground before they figure out what we've got planned!"

"Righto captain!" Lope called from the cockpit. The engines roared into life.

Esk strapped himself in.

Luka did as well. "What about those other slaves!" She protested. "200 innocent lives! you can't just blow them up!"

"Better dead than a sssslave dear girl. I'd have thought an Imperium sssoldier would underssstand that. "

Luka lowered her head but said nothing more.

As they took off, Hytar pressed the button on the detonator lope had given him. Around the perimeter of the property explosives went off. Clearly Lope had been pretty busy while they'd been bartering.
As the shield generators and defense grid went offline, Hytar called to the other man. "Let them have everything we've got!"

"AYE AYE!" Lope called back, opening fire on the main building and anything else they swooped over. Explosions rocked the small ship, she had a remarkable array of weapons for such a small ship and the pilot was cackling like mad as he fired on everything and anything.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:20 pm

Vicky just closed her eyes as it all went on. Once able to unbuckled herself and went to her room.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Esk just stared at his father. "I knew you had some ulterior motive."

Hytar laughed and shrugged. "Of courssse I did. I've been wanting to track thisss basstard down for monthsss, finally had an excusssse to land."

As everything below exploded and burned and no doubt hundreds of people died horribly, the ship accelerated into orbit.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Dawn shut her eyes and just turned to her uncle to hug him. She wished they could have done something about the other slaves, but was glad to have him safe.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Vicky would be playing one of her kiddy games whenever Esk returned, her weapons a pile by her other bag.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Once they were in orbit he would return to their shared room, mostly because he didn't want to have to talk to his insane father who was needlessly happy about all this.

--

Luka also went back to her room, trying to come to terms with what had just happened. The man was right, better dead than a slave, but surely they could have tried to save more of them!? It didn't sit right with her. She slowly realised, she'd been away from the Imperium too long. They wouldn't have cared about aliens dying, the murder of supposed innocents. How was what he'd done any different to what she and her unit had done countless times before?
But those had been military compounds, not civillians, no slaves... right?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:32 pm

"Hey." Vicky sighed, almost tiredly infact as she paused her game.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:34 pm

Dawn got up and looked to Hytar to ask what room her uncle would use
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:40 pm

"Abner will ssseeee him to a room." He'd bunk with Lope, and given Lope didn't seem to sleep much, that pretty much meant a room to himself.

--

Esk stared at her. "What's up with you?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Dawn nodded then glanced to one of the windows then back to him. "Do you think any of the slaves survived?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:43 pm

"Well...honestly your father may end up magically on the assassin target list when I get to the nearest station." She said sourly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Hytar shrugged. "Posssible, if they did, good luck to them. It'sss the besssst chancssse mossst of them ever had at freedom."

--

"I'm pretty sure he's already on just about every list you could think of. Don't think his one man war against slavery in this quadrant hasn't gone unnoticed." He frowned. "But why do you care? "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:49 pm

"Yea its not fair they were slaves but he blamed the owner's sins on them." She snorted, "No matter how you wrap that up that is still mass murder."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Dawn bit her lip and nodded, glancing to her uncle again. "Is there any way we could check and get them truly free?" She had to at least ask, knowing her father would at least take them in.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:52 pm

"Just add that to his list of crimes. " Esk shrugged. "I never claimed my father was anything other than an evil minded prick, but he got the job done. Dawn has her uncle."

--

Hytar looked at her, bemused. "My deal with you only extended to thisss man, no othersss. If, once we dock, you wisssh to return to sssearch for sssurvivorssss, be my guesssst."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:55 pm

"Yea, that gonna bite him in the ass." Vicky remarked harshly. "I may be a assassin but I dont murder people who dont have a record to deserve it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Esk slumped into his bed. "That's because you're not a monster. And don't worry about offending me, I loathe the man. I'm only here because I owed Dawn this debt and my father was the only person I knew could actually get the job done. As soon as we land, feel free to shoot him in the head. In fact, please do. Saves me the trouble."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Dawn sighed and shook her head "I do not have the resources for that." She said then turned to head to get her uncle settled in
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:59 pm

"Which gun do you want me to use?" She asked pausingher game and hanging down from her's. "Cuz I have a bunch right in that pile." She was obviously tempted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:04 pm

Esk actually smirked at that. "Got any cold iron?" He eyed her weapons. "He expects me to shoot him, I can see it in his eyes. Almost like he's mocking me, daring me to try. " His voice dripped with hate.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:05 pm

"What do I don't have?" She retorted, "I left half my guns here when we went to that place, wanna see my other part of the collection?" She asked with a grinned.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:06 pm

"Why not?" He had perked up at the idea of actually murdering the old man. Realistic or not, the idea gave him the faintest glimmer of joy.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:08 pm

She gracefully flipped down like a gymnast and went to pull out the rest of her collection, "Should see my whole collection on SD." She snickered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:10 pm

He stood up and joined her. "Why do you have such a vast collection? And how do you carry all this around?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next