Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 2 Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:41 am

Dawn sighed and looked to her plate then motioned to his menu. "Pick out what you are going to eat."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:44 am

He did so, indicating it to the waiter and resting his elbows on the table, staring at Dawn placidly. She was a very strange girl. Why DID she trust him? She had to be an idiot he decided, a simpleton or something. No it was true, he didn't intend her any harm currently, but that didn't mean he should be trusted.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:08 am

Dawn looked up with a small frown after a time. "What is it?" She asked, not liking that he stared at her like that.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:15 am

"Mm?" He shrugged. "Just wondering why you joined that crew in the first place. Do you think they'll bother to come back for you?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:21 am

Dawn shrugged and returned her gaze to her plate. "I couldn't stay on that station any longer and they were hiring, so I joined up. I don't know if they will come for me or not. "
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:25 am

"If they don't?" He asked flatly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:47 am

Dawn shrugged and played with her food a little. "I don't know, get another job somewhere I suppose."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:52 am

"They don't seem to be very loyal." He shrugged. "Mercenaries. More bounty hunters will be after them soon enough. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:56 am

"Oh really?" A male voice said behind esk.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:58 am

Esk froze, and slowly turned to face the speaker. His expression wasn't one of fear, more one of dull resignation.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:59 am

It was a very pissed off Acus, and said piss off fist as Esk got rightly decked, "Asshole." He hissed hackled raised, "If you actually did what you were suppose to you wouldnt be in this mess."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:00 pm

"Acus" Dawn said, standing but then freezing, uncertain of what to do.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:01 pm

He nodded to her in a friendly manner, "You alright?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Esk took the punch with a grunt, and stood up, knocking his chair over in the process. "As soon as you got what you wanted you'd have just shot me. What option did I have? I didn't factor in the stowaway, or the slavers. " His eyes narrowed. "looks like your friends do care about you after all sweetheart." He spoke to Dawn. "Lucky girl."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:03 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Esk took the punch with a grunt, and stood up, knocking his chair over in the process. "As soon as you got what you wanted you'd have just shot me. What option did I have? I didn't factor in the stowaway, or the slavers. " His eyes narrowed. "looks like your friends do care about you after all sweetheart." He spoke to Dawn. "Lucky girl."
"And unlike some people we wouldnt of shot you...but now." He growled angrily, "thanks to you I lost the main medic of the ship."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:03 pm

"I am alright." Dawn said softly, watching the two males
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:20 pm

"They'd have come after you too." Esk glared. "I cannot be held responsible for the actions of your medic, nor your own inaction and refusal to rescue her. That is on YOUR head. Not mine. You decided she wasn't worth saving, don't you dare take that out on me."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:22 pm

"And tell me what would of happen if we tried? You would of shot them." He pointed out, "There is indeed a agreement between us on such subjects but to believe a moron would be the one that escapes is shocking."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Esk growled and swung for the guy.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:25 pm

Acus side stepped, and round house kick the moron with his powerful clawed bird legs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Esk ended up on the floor, he struggled back up and lunged for the guy again.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:26 pm

"Acus, Esk, please stop this." Dawn said and folded her arms. She did not want to hurt them but she would if she had to.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Acus side jumped out of the attacker's reached, "I will if he does." He growled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Esk growled. "Why should I? You're a smug arrogant prick, eager to blame anyone but yourself for anything that goes wrong. Your stupid medic is working for the enemy now, she sold her soul because she knew you wouldn't lift a finger to rescue her. I hope you can live with that." He spat. "You have your crew mate, fly away birdy, and leave me alone."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:31 pm

"There more to that story asswipe." Acus spat.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:33 pm

"And I want no part of it. " He glared back.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:35 pm

He growled, fist balled but was listening to dawn request to stop, "Ready to leave?" He asked her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next