Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 6 Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 6 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:26 pm

He frowned at the knock and drew his gun, climbing out of bed to answer. He was only in his undergarments. He opened the door a crack, suspicious.
"you again?" He was a little surprised to see Vicky, particularly dressed as she uh.. was. "w.. what do you want?"

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 6 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:28 pm

She grinned, "Just want to talk." She said truthfully, bemused by the way he opened the door, "Can I come in?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:30 pm

He still looked suspicious, unhooking a dressing gown from the back of the door and putting it on as he opened the door to her. "Fine." He was still holding a gun.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:31 pm

"Jeez I am unarmed." She snorted while coming in. "Anyway, that pellet shooter won't do me much harm."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Dawn smiled a little at Luka then nodded "I am glad I made a friend like you. I don't think I could do all of this alone." She said then glanced around again "So, um, want to flip a coin for the bed?" She asked, joking a little to lighten the mood.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:35 pm

He frowned and put the gun down. "You're probably right." He folded his arms across his chest. "What do you want?" Actually, he could kinda guess from what she was wearing she wasn't here to talk. He wasn't certain whether to be freaked out, flattered or annoyed. He was still pretty certain she was messing with him and he didn't appreciate it.

---

Luka laughed. "Honestly this floor looks more comfortable than most of the cots i've slept in." She looked around the room admiringly. "Not a bad place really."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:36 pm

"What is it like? To not be able to touch anyone without kill them?" She asked truthfully, "I seen some weird shit in my life time, this one is up there."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:38 pm

He frowned, he hadn't expected that. He shook his head and sat down on the foot of the bed. "It.. sucks." He told her flatly. "about as much as you can imagine it would."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:42 pm

"Yeah, this place is pretty nice." Dawn agreed, looking around then smiling and looking over to the phone "Maybe we can get them to bring a cot or something in here for you, then you won't have to sleep on the floor."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:42 pm

"Mm, I imagine it has it perks also. One of my guild members have, in all sense of term the kiss of death able to suck the life out of a person. They had control of it, but they always hated it even if it made their job as a assasin easier." She shrugged, "What would you do if you could touch?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:45 pm

She shrugged. "I don't mind. I can bring the blankets in from my room, make a little nest. It'll be like a sleepover! I... never had a sleepover as a kid, all brothers and... not many female friends."

---

"there are easier ways to kill people." He told her, looking away at her second question. "I dunno. Live a halfway normal life?" He sighed. "I really don't want to talk about this." he sounded annoyed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:47 pm

She chuckled and moved to sit beside him, "Well...we don't have to talk~"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:48 pm

He flinched. "Why are you doing this? We both know full well this is some sort of twisted joke. Is my father in on it? it's the kind of crap that asshole finds funny."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Dawn smiled at that then nodded "Yeah, a sleepover sounds good. I was the only girl in my home too, so I didn't get to do this either." She said then checked to be sure she had her key "Let's get them then order some room service to eat." She suggested.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:52 pm

Luka looked delighted, a proper girly night? How exciting!
She went back to her own room to gather up bedding and pillows and suchforth.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:52 pm

"Nope, I never met the guy till today." She said truthfully, call me whatever but I just like you for some unknown reason. Asshole or not your my type." She shrugged.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:53 pm

He looked wary. "You barely know me."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:55 pm

She chuckled, "I rarely have long relationships. Being a assassin it sorta kills the mood for most guys."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:57 pm

Dawn went with Luka to help her, though she ended up simply carrying another pillow and getting the doors for them both.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Luka eagerly set to work on building a rather comfy looking nest out of blankets and pillows.
"There, that'll do just fine." She declared. "So what do you wanna eat? And do you think the big boss guy's paying?" She picked up the room service menu.

---

"and you can't date others in the same field... because?" He was still suspicious of her, he refused to believe that she really had any interest in him. It was just too weird.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:01 pm

"Work conflict, too much rivalry." She said, leaning in to give him one of her teasing kisses.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:02 pm

He tensed at the kiss, and then very very cautiously, awkwardly returned it.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:04 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Luka eagerly set to work on building a rather comfy looking nest out of blankets and pillows.
"There, that'll do just fine." She declared. "So what do you wanna eat? And do you think the big boss guy's paying?"  She picked up the room service menu.

---

"and you can't date others in the same field... because?" He was still suspicious of her, he refused to believe that she really had any interest in him. It was just too weird.
"He likely is to have this room ready for us" Dawn said then shrugged and smiled "Either way, let's pick out what we are going to eat." She said and looked over the menu, picking what she wanted from the list
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Vicky took that as a invite and a okay, leaning in softly..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Luka read over the menu herself, struggling a little with the galactic common. She was used to reading runes so her reading was a little slow. "oo they have ice cream!"

---

He raised one trembling hand to cradle her head as he deepened the kiss, letting his brain just fog. No more thinking, no more paranoia, he was rather too overwhelmed by the moment.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Vicky softly slipped her free hand up his shirt (and timeskip? XD)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Dawn chuckled and nodded "Yeah, they do." She said then looked to her again "Know what you want?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next