Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corvus's Pocket Realm

2 posters

Go down

Corvus's Pocket Realm Empty Corvus's Pocket Realm

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:02 pm

The greenery was mute around those who came, built more onbiously for a bird it had few things for true humanoids. Artifacts from throughout the years would float around harmlessly. (will add moee later)

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Corvus's Pocket Realm Empty Re: Corvus's Pocket Realm

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:05 pm

Merith grunted as he was pulled into the dimension. The man looked around angrily, wondering who dared to touch him. He was no longer in his right mind, his good eye glowing a vivid and sickly green color while two pairs of feathered stark black wings lifted off his back like a grand cape. He released an unsettling aura, as if he were a form of royalty, and the large battleaxe rested effortlessly in his hands. He snarled, "How dare you!" as Heny and Corvus entered right behind him.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Corvus took a protective stance in front of Heny as she shakily spoke even though her gut was ready to puke, "Merith, s-stop this isnt you." She choked instinctively grabbing her stomach at the nightmaric though of him harming her in this state of his, harming both her and the unborn child.

Corvus said nothing in this, prepared to put the life of Heny's and now her unborn child over her emotional bond to Merith, and the truth was the Merith she loved wasnt here the Merith here was some monster that he suspected would harm her without a thought.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:21 pm

"Stop? Stop? I cannot stop this. What were we? Meant to preserve history while given all this? Planning to bow to a creature who's only reign over us was that he made us out of his mind? He didn't realize what he had done. He had not made pawns. He had made equals. He is no god to us, sent us here to preserve the precious history." Merith sneered, before chuckling, "Preserve? For what? There's no truth in it... No, no, no... I saw it then. I had forgotten... But I see it now, again... There is only in taking!"

His wings flared up, he straightened. His single good eye had a hard glint to it. "Taking what should have been ours... from the very beginning."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:26 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Stop? Stop? I cannot stop this. What were we? Meant to preserve history while given all this? Planning to bow to a creature who's only reign over us was that he made us out of his mind? He didn't realize what he had done. He had not made pawns. He had made equals. He is no god to us, sent us here to preserve the precious history." Merith sneered, before chuckling, "Preserve? For what? There's no truth in it... No, no, no... I saw it then. I had forgotten... But I see it now, again... There is only in taking!"

His wings flared up, he straightened. His single good eye had a hard glint to it. "Taking what should have been ours... from the very beginning."
"Our creator was a selfish ass yes but becoming him is not the answer!" She fearfully snapped, "By doing that we become nothing more then worse then him...because we cause the suffering of the younger races on purposes.Do you think this is what Syren would want? To ho to the after life and learn her father killed innocent people? Do you want your future child to live eith that legacy?" She choked, balling her fists up tightly. "Is that what you want?" Tears rain down her face like a thuderstorm as her eyed sight blurred, she struggled to keep herself in chdck but she just couldnt do it anymore as she silently broke down. "I know the truth Merith is there, this... Thing before me is nothing more then a demon."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:36 pm

"Syren would still be here had she grown up in the light of a mythic being! No one would have dared touch her!" He cried out, his voice rumbling in furious anguish, shaking his head, trembling. "No one would have dared to harm her... She would still be here... And she would have gotten... Everything she would have wanted... She would have grown up like a princess... No, better than... Just as she should have..." His voice seemed to derail a bit, the male giving in to a vengeful grief. "This... This was a warning..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:42 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Syren would still be here had she grown up in the light of a mythic being! No one would have dared touch her!" He cried out, his voice rumbling in furious anguish, shaking his head, trembling. "No one would have dared to harm her... She would still be here... And she would have gotten... Everything she would have wanted... She would have grown up like a princess... No, better than... Just as she should have..." His voice seemed to derail a bit, the male giving in to a vengeful grief. "This... This was a warning..."
"No, someone would of still tried." Heny contured, "she would of been more of..of a target." She faultured as her grief rose at the reminder of the lost of the young girl, "Her killer is still out there... And doing this lets them bask in their glory as their goal is reached." Inside heny bitterly wondered if her status change would make her more of a target, admittedly she looked at rhe pocket realm before hef sorely tempted to hide here, to for once have peace a d a way to protect her child no matter what Merith does. She halted mentally at that thought, if merith kept this up... She would have to raise that child alone. Her gut became more torn as she felt the desire to puke overwhelm her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:50 pm

The male wouldn't have it. He wouldn't listen. At least, not at the moment, where he was still rolling in his own anguish. "No... You still don't understand... Even after all I've tried to do for your favor and yet it was not enough... The universe was not enough. I am not enough... Is anything enough? Even the leylines and fate took everything precious... " He looked around with a deadened gaze, "Perhaps I am not meant to be that, really... Whenever I am a mere mortal among mortals, curse after curse falls upon me... Maybe it will change..." Merith's aura seemed to thicken as he searched for a way out of this realm. He didn't want to talk here. It was too cramped for his liking.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:05 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:The male wouldn't have it. He wouldn't listen. At least, not at the moment, where he was still rolling in his own anguish. "No... You still don't understand... Even after all I've tried to do for your favor and yet it was not enough... The universe was not enough. I am not enough... Is anything enough? Even the leylines and fate took everything precious... " He looked around with a deadened gaze, "Perhaps I am not meant to be that, really... Whenever I am a mere mortal among mortals, curse after curse falls upon me... Maybe it will change..." Merith's aura seemed to thicken as he searched for a way out of this realm. He didn't want to talk here. It was too cramped for his liking.
"...Merith you had my favor long ago." Heny said weakily, "But...I guess love isnt enough after the hell we bith heen through." She slump to her knees after seeing the look in his eyes. Without saying a word Corvus just took a blanket that floated around and wrapped his belove charged in it before looking at Merith sourly, tempted to claw his eyes out and other parts of them male keeper before brazenly walked towards him.

"She went through hell because of her feelings for you.. And now you become the abuser that put her through it." He said harshly, holding no filters, "Enjoy that astroid belt, because I will fight if you come back near her as that... Thing." He spat as Merith suddenly dropped through a black hole in his wanderings.

Many would probably not think much of Corvus, he was quiet and reserve most of the time. He always avoided people for the most part yet he could be social when he hadcto. In truth he been with Heny since day one, through the good and the bad no matter what was going on. He was perhaps the only one for the longest time that knew of the abuse their creator gave her, and the feelings she felt for Merith even though he advise against it.

He turned and went back to Heny, softly kneeing the bird man hugged the trembling keeper as his wings wrapped around her in confort, "I'm sorry." He said softly as the female burried her head into his best, her sobbing no were near soft as she admittedly pounded his chest roughtly in her own bitter rage. Wincing he took it all, rather see her take her rage out on him then anyone else. His kind couldnt reproduce or truly feel love, yet at least for him he suspectex this was the closest to such feelings he would ever have. In time the pain and stop and he would note the change of breathing and figured between the drain the child within her and the stress she probably would of rightly passed out. Tempting as it was to return her to Vestia he decided for now for her sake of safety to keep her here. With gentle arms he scooped the emotionally drained keeper amd brought her to the few places she could rest and made sure she was as confortable as possible.

With silent wings he would briefly watch merith in the shadows, sending a message to Quinn informing her of the happenings and for now the lost of her teacher.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down