Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merith's Asteroid Belt

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Merith's Asteroid Belt Empty Merith's Asteroid Belt

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:59 pm

Amongst the rubble of a lost planet destroyed in a fit of rage by a single Keeper, the asteroid belt is home to many broken down cities and technology broken down from the vacuum of space. A perfect place for a Scavenger's hunt, it's a great looting ground, excluding one large asteroid warped by the Keeper's own magic, which all ships are advised to avoid.

This asteroid became a built in castle, the front opened by pillars and stairs, and inside it, A ghastly dark throne room with tall pillars, a long hallway and an enormous, ominous throne seat at the very end, decorated in grotesque and intimidating juts and angles. The very air there is thick with an uncertain negativity that demands respect or else a choking form of unspoken suffering. From what, no one really knows.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Merith's Asteroid Belt Empty Re: Merith's Asteroid Belt

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:12 am

Merith walked down his new creation calmly, placing himself at the large throne that rose above the court fittingly. He sat in the chair as his dark aura permeated area. He sat and waited, wondering if any of Vestia's inhabitants would come and pay him a visit for what he did...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:45 pm

The ship with the three Anamcara headed to Merith's location, circling around the small castle carved into the asteroid, looking at the incoming ship warily.

Merith sat at the throne, brooding as Vanessa stood outside the giant doors with two illusionary guards, waiting and watching over her charge from outside.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:51 pm

This ship was small itself but had a dangerous magical signature itself...

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:59 pm

The Anamcara suddenly revealed themselves to Vanessa and battling ensued as they ignored the incoming ship.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:03 pm

As they fought a cloak like figure would sneak their way in hoping to go unnoticed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Corvix noticed the figure as they slipped inside, letting the other two handle Vanessa as he warily followed it inside.

Meroth slouched on the lonesome throne with the large battle axe laying vertically on the back of the chair beside him. He narrowed his eyes as he felt the new presence, standing. "Who's there?!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:11 pm

"A old friends that all." A male voice deeply chuckled, the fallen keeper removing his hood. "My my merith, this is one way to expose yourself I suppose. Yet if you wanted out attention why run with the little traitor?" He causally asked with a bored shrug his blacken eyes scanning the room with a look of curiousity, "Nice placd by the way, love the gloom."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Corvix hid himself in the back of the room, listening in silence as Merith bristled suddenly. "I have no quarrels or qualms with the Family. I don't want anything to do with you people anymore." He spat, turning to sit back down. "Leave me be..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Corvix hid himself in the back of the room, listening in silence as Merith bristled suddenly. "I have no quarrels or qualms with the Family. I don't want anything to do with you people anymore." He spat, turning to sit back down. "Leave me be..."
He laughed, "Well no offense but the minute you sided with that bitch you sorta threw youself out there as a target to get for bait use" He causally leaned on a wall, "So, who pissed you off this time? Been a long time since you decided to destroy a planet and make yourself a castle, I'm going to assume it not for the miss' either?" He carefully baited Merith, hoping to confirm a recent rumor of Merith renewed relationship with Heny.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 pm

"That's none of your concern!" Merith answered, growing more impatient and angry by his presence. He laughed sickly in disbelief at being described as bait, "Oh? You think I'm going to roll over like a dog, then?" He suddenly flared out the giant axe, staring him down. "I'm not going down easily. I'm giving you a final warning. Leave. Now."

Vanessa felt Merith's rising anger and grew distracted from it as Arya took the chance to knock her out with a specialized tazer designs to stun the Anamcara race, and the Guardian fell...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:32 am

He shrugged, "Well, really recent research has pretty much went we actually need both of you for some sort if "ancient" keeper knowledge." He gave a dismissive wave, "Whatever Isera called it anyway, funny for being so cold hearted and emontional less id yiu threaten the planet she calls home how easily she spills... We both know Merith you would be welcome back with open arms." He remarked, "Why stay in the boring place when you can join the family again?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:06 am

"What? What kind of plant have you been on? Ancient Keeper--...? Nevermind." The man was obviously getting him more and more confused as he looked down at him as if he was crazy. He went back to sit down and began brooding again. So, Isera had spilled so easily? Huh, and she looked down on him so much... But what the Hell did she tell them he and Heny had? As far as he knew they weren't anything special...

He hesitated at the offer, his eyes flashing for a moment as he honestly considered taking the invitation.

Heny...

"No." The word echoed through the cavernous room as he waved him off, growing more annoyed. "I no longer want anything to do with this pathetic goal. It's only caused me grief. Maybe before I would have considered but now? There's nothing there for me. Now for the last time, leave me alone!"

Corvix watched Arya and the Counsilor walk in with a small, clear box that held Vanessa in her sinplí form. The Councilor's long gangly shadow arms held heavy steel manacles etched with powerful runes as they looked up at the two Keepers in surprise. Arya began to speak as she stepped foreward, "Merith Sol..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:23 am

He snorted then shot Ayre a annoyed look, "If you dont come willing I have orders to bring you back by force... Already we have some cloak ships following that bioship. It wont be long before we'll have her."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:28 am

Before Merith could speak, Arya returned that same annoyed look and she went into a defensive position, getting ready to fight, "That's not going to happen. We have orders from the Council of the Scribes to take Merith back for his crimes against the Galaxy. Since a Family member is here, I hereby place you both under arrest for crimes against the Galaxy. You have the right to an attorney. You have the right to read and act on the Guild's Constitutional Rights and anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law." She raised her blade to face the intruding Family. "Will you come lightly?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:36 am

He rolled his eyes, "Not likely sweetheart, and either way even if I'm caught they are doom." He chuckled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:47 am

"Very well." The girl suddenly sprang forward, arcing her blade to strike at the Keeper's torso while Merith began to combat Corvix and the skull man, who had both leaped onto him.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:57 am

He gracefully jumped back, "In all honesty shouldnt it be Heny you should be hunting for?" He mused, "She destroyed 12 planets with billions of people on each one trying to stop us after your own god decided to be a uber dick and brainwashed one of our own to kill her family to finally get her to do what she was made for." He snorted, gracefully avoiding each swing. "Yea, while you guys been hunting merith down over there we been trying to undo the memories our creator hid from us... Alot of interesting tibits too."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:02 am

Arya growled, "Everyone is at fault! And she will realize that when she reaches our Monestary... Now we need to find the people who refuse to pay for their crimes." There was a popping sound, and suddenly her two extra pair of wings sprouted three-clawed hands, and each one came with their own shortsword. Now she had six, and continued to brutally slice at him. "It is time this has been put to an end."

Corvix kept getting bombarded by waves of magic, unable to get anywhere close as the skull man's scythe clashed with Merith's battleaxe.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:Arya growled, "Everyone is at fault! And she will realize that when she reaches our Monestary... Now we need to find the people who refuse to pay for their crimes." There was a popping sound, and suddenly her two extra pair of wings sprouted three-clawed hands, and each one came with their own shortsword. Now she had six, and continued to brutally slice at him. "It is time this has been put to an end."

Corvix kept getting bombarded by waves of magic, unable to get anywhere close as the skull man's scythe clashed with Merith's battleaxe.
"Oh so your using false advertisment now to catch her?" He laughed vanishing into the shadows and reappearing on the otherside of the room. "Will she have a "fair" trial like Merith there will?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:15 am

Arya flitted backwards, twisting to meet him almost instantly as she continued to beat at him, "Of course, with all the evidence brought forth... Fair trial or not, unfortunately they are guilty..."

Merith was keeping up quite well, however with the overwhelming grief and guilt that had plagued at his body and mind he was beginning to weaken, to trip up and make mistakes...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:Arya flitted backwards, twisting to meet him almost instantly as she continued to beat at him, "Of course, with all the evidence brought forth... Fair trial or not, unfortunately they are guilty..."

Merith was keeping up quite well, however with the overwhelming grief and guilt that had plagued at his body and mind he was beginning to weaken, to trip up and make mistakes...
The keeper noted this and with a spark of lightening he tried to free Vanessa..

"Ah, so pretty much the so call "sanctuary" is nothing more then damn lie. We are nothing more then the same coin but different side." He sonrted

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:37 am

The box Vanessa was it only absorbed the Lightning, only able to be opened by the one who closed it or else a long while of work, not just a shock of lightning. Arya snarled at him, "What are you trying to pull?

"The Monestary is still a sanctuary for anyone, not just Keepers, that need it. Heny, Merith, and even the Family will be given fair trial, they will be able to defend themselves and may even lessen their punishment, but there will be punishment nonetheless."

Corvix took an opportunity to stun Merith with a shock of lightning himself, and the skull man swept his scythe under Merith's feet and pinned him there by the will of his own Magicka. As the two tried to overpower each other Corvix began undoing the manacles..
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:41 am

"yet heny was never part of the family!" he snorted, making a sharp whistle as another black form tackled Corvix, "You are no more then liars, just like the man that created us." He growled, "You came at the wrong time for this, you should know the Family never travels alone."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:48 am

Corvix yelped as he was jerked away from his work, and both Arya and the Counsilor of the Guild stopped in their attacks momentarily. Merith took the chance to overpower his adversary as Arya turned to look at the Keeper she fought, reaching with her senses to see how many there were here.

"Liars, perhaps, but sometimes lying is what it takes to bring justice. The Keepers and the Family have fallen from grace, one way or another. Heny has slaughtered twelve planet's worth of people, more than Merith ever did. He is in grief right now and had it not been for what he had just done, his punishment would have been lighter, but it will most certainly be lighter than hers, and lighter than yours. In a way, he was one of the few Keepers who still had just a bit of favor in the Guild." She suddenly caught on to how many there were, and cursed. "Corvis, Animus, stand back. We can't fight this..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next