Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Three

+2
Quinn The Fox
Crazed WarriorCat
6 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Three

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I can only begin to imagine how difficult that must be for you," the android sympathized. He wondered if petting the disconsolate cat would be comforting, or a major overstep of personal boundaries.

~~
Ellie raised her hand. "My com says 5:42pm."

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Three

Post by Starrnico Wed May 25, 2016 5:04 pm

"You can ask Vestia to not allow Crazy in, but I don't think he would try anything. " Starr said and smiled at her then looked at the door.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 25, 2016 5:15 pm

"If he tries, I'll bite him," Bianca said, climbing onto Starr's hand so the shapeshifter could set her down. "We'll need to think of a way for me to get in and out of this room, maybe a hole in the door?"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Wed May 25, 2016 5:20 pm

Kooshie wrote:"I can only begin to imagine how difficult that must be for you," the android sympathized. He wondered if petting the disconsolate cat would be comforting, or a major overstep of personal boundaries.

~~
Ellie raised her hand. "My com says 5:42pm."
(Sneaky update. Razz I hadn't even noticed it was approaching that number.)

"Yeah... It reminds me of the time I went to see the midnight sun one summer. That really helped." Crazy licked a paw then looked back at Asher. "Welp. That's enough about boring old me. How're you doing?"

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Asher had no idea how any of the things the cat had just said related to one another, so he nodded in an understanding way and hoped he wasn't insulting Crazy. "You certainly have had a difficult time with this, and very understandably," he said. In response to the cat's question he added, "Quite well. As you may have noticed, I didn't end up leaving when we reached Mars, so that was nice."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Wed May 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher had no idea how any of the things the cat had just said related to one another, so he nodded in an understanding way and hoped he wasn't insulting Crazy. "You certainly have had a difficult time with this, and very understandably," he said. In response to the cat's question he added, "Quite well. As you may have noticed, I didn't end up leaving when we reached Mars, so that was nice."
Crazy was glad Asher was being so understanding. He was nice when he didn't decide to toss water on people. "Oh, yeah, that's true. So you found a way to get past the programming?"

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 25, 2016 6:10 pm

"Sadly, no," Asher laughed softly, nobody ever seemed to understand just how difficult that would be. "Starr bought me."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Wed May 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Sadly, no," Asher laughed softly, nobody ever seemed to understand just how difficult that would be. "Starr bought me."

*blink*blink* "That was awfully nice of her." Almost too nice. >.>

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 25, 2016 6:55 pm

"Well she couldn't have me going back to Mars and uploading everything I know into the database, which is what they would have probably made me do," he said, noting Crazy's suspicion.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Kooshie wrote:"If he tries, I'll bite him," Bianca said, climbing onto Starr's hand so the shapeshifter could set her down. "We'll need to think of a way for me to get in and out of this room, maybe a hole in the door?"
"The door should open for you, since it's your room." Starr said as she set Bianka down then looked around and moved over to one side, bringing out the bag of food and setting it down on the floor for her. "Vestia is alive, so she can feel and see us all. I know a little about rats, so I know it is in your nature to chew walls and things, and that makes me have to ask that you don't do that on this ship. We can work on accommodating this room for you, if you can tell me what you want done"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 25, 2016 8:00 pm

The rat hurried around the room, smelling everything. "These walls would be unpleasant top chew anyway. If you could find some sticks or blocks of wood, those are ideal. Is there any scrap fabric on this ship, do you know? I recently discovered that real rats chew up fabric to make nests, and it's incredibly relaxing."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Wed May 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Well she couldn't have me going back to Mars and uploading everything I know into the database, which is what they would have probably made me do," he said, noting Crazy's suspicion.
"Yeah, that's understandable. Security concerns and all that. Anything else happen over there?" Crazy seemed to perk up a tiny bit, talking about this.

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Crazed WarriorCat wrote:
"Yeah, that's understandable. Security concerns and all that. Anything else happen over there?" Crazy seemed to perk up a tiny bit, talking about this.
The android nodded. "I could have made the lives of a few people on this ship much worse." He smiled, *Oh yes. And the twins--you've met them?--almost got caught by bounty hunters. Which wasn't my fault, by the way."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Kooshie wrote:The rat hurried around the room, smelling everything. "These walls would be unpleasant top chew anyway. If you could find some sticks or blocks of wood, those are ideal. Is there any scrap fabric on this ship, do you know? I recently discovered that real rats chew up fabric to make nests, and it's incredibly relaxing."
"Yes, the pet shop people gave me quite a bit of information and things" Starr said as she pulled out the rest of the items to lay out for Bianka to see. Treat sticks, blocks of wood, nesting material and a nest box she could use if that felt more comfortable than the open room and a few other things for a pet rat from that store.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 pm

Bianca chattered her teeth in excitement. "Whoa." She paused, unsure, "This didn't cost a lot, did it? I don't know much about money."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 pm

Kooshie wrote:
The android nodded. "I could have made the lives of a few people on this ship much worse." He smiled, *Oh yes. And the twins--you've met them?--almost got caught by bounty hunters. Which wasn't my fault, by the way."
"Hmm. Yes. I've met them, but didn't know about that. I hope they'll be alright. They were nice." Crazy wondered why he was smiling after talking about making people's lives worse. "Good to know it wasn't your fault. Didn't think it would be anyway."

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 25, 2016 10:20 pm

The android was startled by Crazy's use of the word 'nice' in reference to the twins, but then realized that the cat probably hasn't been the target of Sulon's unnerving advances. "Yes, it's good that they escaped safely."
Noting Crazy's confusion at his happiness, he added, "I'm incredibly relieved to not have betrayed my friends."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 26, 2016 6:17 am

Kooshie wrote:Bianca chattered her teeth in excitement. "Whoa." She paused, unsure, "This didn't cost a lot, did it? I don't know much about money."
"Don't worry about it, I took care of it already" Starr said and smiled at her. "I'm sure one or another of us can teach you about money."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 26, 2016 8:32 am

Starrnico wrote:
"Don't worry about it, I took care of it already" Starr said and smiled at her. "I'm sure one or another of us can teach you about money."
"Thank you," Bianca said. She looked up at Starr, "I'd better start hiding this food. It's Very Important to make sure nobody on this ship will eat it without asking first."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 26, 2016 9:24 am

"I don't think anyone would eat it anyway, but I will leave you to that." Starr said and smiled at her. "You can ask Vestia to call me if you need help with anything else. " She added and stood since she figured that Bianka would want to hide the food without anyone knowing where.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 26, 2016 10:03 am

The rat dive into the food bag. "Thank you again! I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't rescued me!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 26, 2016 10:55 am

"You are welcome. " Starr said with a smile then waved as she went out to find the others if they were still on the ship.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 26, 2016 2:53 pm

Asher looked up as Starr reached the galley. "Hello," he said to her, "How are you doing?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 26, 2016 5:03 pm

"Hello" Starr said and smiled at him. "I am doing fine." She said and came in to get a snack, taking note of Crazy's new appearance
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 26, 2016 5:09 pm

"Starr," said Asher, "You recall the concerns your friends had about police searches? Well I think the proposed solution might actually work, to some extent."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Starr sat down and looked at Asher "You want me to order you not to allow a search?" She asked. She didn't take the whole ordering thing to well herself.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 26, 2016 10:43 pm

"It's your right as a citizen of the Terran Empire, to refuse to have yourself or your property searched without a warrant. If you ordered me to not cooperate with searches, I would be able to block the police from accessing my memory archives in most situations." He shrugged slightly, "It's your choice, of course. I know you're philosophically opposed to giving me orders."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri May 27, 2016 7:00 am

Starr nodded then sighed "Alright, I order you not to allow searches." She said then shook her head a little "If it wasn't for the fact that you can't not have an owner, I would free you, but with that law as it stands...If anything happens to me, I want your papers to say you get sent to Vestia. How can we do that?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next