Medical Notes

Go down

Medical Notes

Post by Kooshie on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:35 pm

Asher

- Never bring up immortality when talking to a Keeper. They react in… various ways. I don’t know if you would ever run into that problem, but I’m writing it down just in case.

- If a Keeper vomits up black slime when they’re sick, that’s normal. Keep a bucket nearby, and don’t worry about it. It’s how they purge toxins from their system.

- Don’t take Heny to the sickbay unless she’s very well sedated.

- If you attempt to sedate Heny, expect to receive death threats.

- Maybe I should deal with Heny when she’s sick, come to think of it.

- DO NOT use a scanner on the creature that usually looks like a fox. It has an adverse effect on them, which appears to be quite painful.

- 1812 (the little robot) has a taser, and sometimes tries to use it when angered. Don’t let him sneak up on you.

- I don’t know why anyone would equip an angry little robot with a taser.

- For the record, he’s a hooligan, and nothing like me. I don’t tase people, because I have impulse control.

Kay

- If you find my brother at the bottom of a body of water, don't worry. He's just sulking. He won't drown. I don't think he can.

- Conversely, if he needs medical help and is being difficult, do NOT let him use his hands. He can freeze things/people and it's not particularly fun. Restraining him usually prevents this.

- If he randomly disappears, he probably hasn't gone far and he'll be back. Try checking a body of water (see sulking above)

- I require 3 days off a month when grounded on a planet like this. In space that will not be a problem. Please do not disturb me during the night on these three days. I shall put them into a schedule so you know. I am not patient or very coherent at these points, I may hurt someone if they don't give me adequate space.

- Please inform me of any patients who may be prone to biting, ingesting my blood is a particularly bad idea and I do not wish to be responsible for such an occurrence if I can help it.

Asher

- Heny might bite.

Last edited by Kooshie on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Bianca, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia

Back to top Go down

Re: Medical Notes

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:48 am

Kay

- Star Dragons are mean drunks, they become enraged when consuming hard spirits. Keep them away from Whiskey and similar.

- Full blooded star dragons in dragon form will not be easily sedated.
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:00 am

Welcome to Conference room #1, please help yourself to the free condoms. No seriously, we insist. TAKE the damn condoms.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Pain Reliever #2 (Heny)
Painkiller #4 (For the morning after your drinking binge)
Sedative patches (Cheap mental breakdown fix)
Pregnancy tests (We warned you about this)

---------------

If the medics are trying to work, and you're not hurt or sick, please hold your conferences somewhere else. Thanks!
- Good Cop
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:18 am

- Don't get too close to Mourn or Thalia when they're waking up, they're both vicious when semi conscious.
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Asher

- Scratch that about me handling Heny problems. You're way better with her than I am.

- Avians need constant companionship. Let them mingle with the crew, or lock them up with someone else.

- Apply sedative patches to Star Dragon wings for quickest results. That way there are no scales to get in the way.

- If Starr sleeps in unusually late after using sleeping drugs or sedatives, ask Vestia to wake her up; Starr might not be able to wake on her own. This has only happened once, when she used sedative patches to sleep, but it's worth watching out for.

- Somebody keeps taking the step stool. Since it's unsanitary to climb on counters, I recommend we move the last of the medicines to lower shelves.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:16 am

- If I have to handle Heny, then you have to handle the slavers... and any ridiculous injury Matt and Thalia come in with. Particularly Matt, I swear if I have to treat any more burns of broken noses or black eyes caused by those two doing whatever the hell they do at night, I am going to lose my mind.

- Matt probably took the stool. I suggest withholding painkillers for his hangovers until he returns it.

- Speaking of my brother, he keeps eying up the doppler. If it goes missing, take it up with him and remind him it's not a toy. I swear I will throttle him with something if he continues to steal things from the medlab.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:33 pm

- Shock runs on the treadmill to deal with stress, and WILL do massive damage to his body if not stopped. I've alerted Vestia to watch out for this in the future.

- Moving a winged humanoid is best done by four people: two to lift, and two to make sure the wings are kept steady.

- If I ever collapse suddenly, it's probably because water got into my circuitry. I recommend getting Matt to dry me off because that will be faster, but Vestia knows the standard procedure and can get me running again in a few hours.

- My power button is in the access panel on my left arm. If I shut down, someone will need to press that to boot me up again.

- Starr says that full blooded Star Dragons aren't susceptible to sickness, unless another shapeshifter catches it first, and it mutates.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:52 pm

- My immune system is seriously compromised, if anyone has any illness more serious than a simple cold, please inform me well in advance so I can avoid contact as much as possible.

- Shapeshifting multiple times in a short period of time is a very bad idea. Remind me not to do this to myself.
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 pm

- Mourn becomes aggressive prior to being sedated, like Heny. Bring someone along to restrain him. James works well for this purpose.

- Also tranquilize Mourn from across the room, to avoid unnecessary clawing.

- I've advised Vestia to leave a vacuum bot in the med bay at all times. If something is moving under a bed, it's probably a bot, not a hostile intruder. Once we stop shedding glitter, this should no longer be necessary.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:28 pm

- Artuvians are prone to getting "blood feathers", which are broken feathers that are still growing. These need to be pulled promptly and cleanly.

- The bot I had Vestia leave in here has resumed normal duties. We seem to be shedding less glitter now, so we should be fine without it here 24/7.

- I have a good idea. Let's make James and Dawn handle all immortal patients!

- Do not trust Luka.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm

- Fleet pilots are always stubborn and resent bed rest, drop pilots are even worse. If we ever encounter one of those lunatics, I suggest we just leave them wherever they are.

- Merith is hereby banned from the medical room, I don't care if Heny wants him present at the birth, he's not coming in here.

Not unless it's so she can break his arm.

- Please stop hoarding the pens, what do you even need 20 pens for anyway?

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:39 pm

- It's funny to steal pens. I don't know why, it just is. :)

- I'll return most of them tonight.

- But not all of them, because I need pens!
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:40 pm

- Sage Blight: Occurs in Pandorans after excessive use of magic. Looks like a cold, but the patient will remain sleeping. Do not allow Pandorans who carry the disease near magically exhausted Pandorans.

- Pandoran Fever: Injuries to the stomach area can make white blood cells mutate. Usually keeping the patient's fever from going too high, and taking good care of the patient, is enough. The fever should end when the wound is fully healed.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum