Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

3 posters

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 4 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

James went into Armin's room. "Hey man, watcha working on?" he asked, seeing that Armin was sewing.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 4 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by Starrnico Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:11 pm

"A few are awake at night, though they are having to get used to it once more." Sawna said, actually glad she wasn't alone anymore.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 4 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:11 pm

"Better than being completely alone. Unless you prefer being alone, which is also understandable," Ethan said, smiling oddly.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:35 am

"There are times when being alone is good, but not all the time." Sawna said reasonably. "My people are night creatures, so everything we did together was at night, as humans do in the day."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:46 am

Armin nodded, not really sure how to take all that. "We shall see. Only time will tell, whatever she decides, I wish her well. She is my sister and I love her. " Though he didn't, by the sound of it, overly approve of her decision either.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:33 am

"Sleep in the dirt by day, party by night," Ethan said. "Sounds like something Matt or Ellie would do." He definitely didn't mean to sound rude, but maybe he did.

~~
James was a little puzzled by Armin's tone. He was accustomed to thinking of the vavare as a species that accepted and embraced all differing viewpoints. Then again, James supposed that this was different when it was your own sister doing something almost completely unheard of.
And to be fair, James had found it weird when Asher had started dating an organic, so maybe he wasn't really one to lecture Armin about this. Whoops?
"That's the spirit," he said, patting Armin on the shoulder. "Siblings are confusing, but we gotta support them anyway."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Armin nodded. "They are family. No matter what." He glanced to the shrouded dress in the corner of the room, reminded that soon Matt and Thalia would be a family as well. "Everyone must be eager to reunite." He changed the subject. "It will be good to have everyone home."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:14 pm

"Heck yeah," James agreed, following Armin's gaze to that mysterious dress. He barely knew Thalia, but he was soo hyped for her wedding, just to see what the dress looked like. That was totally normal, right? "Everyone's got people waiting out there near the Imperium for them, seems like. Vestia's gonna be packed with people." Well not really, she had ample space for a few hundred guests at least. But still.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:30 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Sleep in the dirt by day, party by night," Ethan said. "Sounds like something Matt or Ellie would do." He definitely didn't mean to sound rude, but maybe he did.

~~
James was a little puzzled by Armin's tone. He was accustomed to thinking of the vavare as a species that accepted and embraced all differing viewpoints. Then again, James supposed that this was different when it was your own sister doing something almost completely unheard of.
And to be fair, James had found it weird when Asher had started dating an organic, so maybe he wasn't really one to lecture Armin about this. Whoops?
"That's the spirit," he said, patting Armin on the shoulder. "Siblings are confusing, but we gotta support them anyway."
Sawna chuckled and shook her head "Except that I work here by day." She said with a teasing note to her voice.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:52 pm

"True," Ethan said. "You have quite the schedule." He looked amused.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Armin smiled. "Soon enough it will be like a mobile city here."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:39 pm

"That's gonna be fun," James said. "I'm so gonna team up with Matt to teach the kids how to cheat."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Armin laughed "cheat? At what?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:54 pm

"Board games, card games, sports, you know." James grinned at the thought. "Gotta teach them the important tricks to be a successful person."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:33 pm

Armin chuckled. "is that a good thing to be teaching?" He asked. He was fairly certain James was joking, wasn't he?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:42 pm

"Of course! My siblings always let me cheat, it taught me lots of healthy life skills, such as... umm," James wasn't actually sure what cheating had taught him. "Well, okay, it was mostly fun. But maybe it could be useful for the kids someday."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Armin nodded "Perhaps. Out here, the ability to lie convincingly may be a useful skill...." He mused. He didn't much like the idea, he preferred to be honest in all things, but he understood the danger of honesty in a hostile universe. "I pray such skills will not be neccisary for them."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:01 pm

"Yeah, trouble seems to follow us, and learning to lie might be useful," James said. Armin was right, he had kind of learned about lying that way, probably. "Gotta protect the kids using all our knowledge."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Armin looked sad. "I would like to believe that trouble is far behind us now. It may be a niave hope, but it comforts me to believe it."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:12 pm

"Yeah. We can hope." James smiled sadly, he didn't really believe they were out of the woods yet. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked, feeling like he was about to start worrying again if he didn't think about something else.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:03 am

"a movie?" armin smiled. "What did you have in mind?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:38 am

"I'm not picky, something not depressing though," James said. "I could leave if you wanted to work in peace," he added just in case, although he doubted Armin would ever kick someone out.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:13 am

Armin shook his head. "no, company is pleasant. I have not enjoyed this confinement particularly." solitary confinement was not pleasant for anyone, but for such a social creature, it was absolutely torturous to be on bedrest.
"Miss Vestia? Do you have any suggestions for movies that are distracting, entertaining and funny?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:35 am

James smiled softly. "It'll be good when you've fully recovered. For now, I guess Starr and I will have to do."

"Hmm, let's see," Vestia said. She'd list off a number of movies from her database that matched those criteria.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:36 pm

"You both make excellent companions." Armin told James sincerely. "it should not be long now, I can already leave for a few hours before I get too tired. In a week or so I should be back to my normal self." He smiled, he was looking forward to returning to his shop.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:06 pm

"Just in time to visit Starr's baby," James said with a smile. "The timing for your molt really was good."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:27 pm

Armin laughed "The Weaver works in mystereous ways"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:21 pm

"I guess she does," James agreed. He got out his tablet so he could find one of those movies Vestia had mentioned.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next