Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 20, 2018 12:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Skye nodded and smiled a little "It's a little scary though, when you only see your own kind then see a city with the others."
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:02 am

"I think he'll be okay at this." Matt nodded. "We believe in you man." Though he thought it'd be a bit weird to fly on another dragon's back when you were a dragon and could do it yourself. Heh.

---

Armin smiled broadly at Dawn and James. "I did not realize you were both here to see me. Is this a friendly visit or a medical one?" He asked, though he sounded happy just to have company. He was getting lonely here.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:33 am

"Yeah, what Matt said! We believe in you!" Ellie said. She cheered some more as Shane took to the sky. They really did have a good view of Shane and the dragon thanks to his request.

~~
"Mostly just a social visit, but we'd be terrible medics if we didn't ask how you were feeling first," James said, smiling softly at Armin. Poor guy had spent so much time in here lately, it must be lonely. "You experiencing any new or worrying symptoms I should scan you for?"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Bianca, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:43 am

Armin shook his head. "I am feeling well enough my friend. Still a little tired, but that will pass. How was the celebration?"
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Shane did well at this, since it was very much like horseback riding and they had done that before in here. It was a skill he had, even if it wasn't one used much.
~~~
"Yeah, we came just to see you" Dawn said with a smile. She let James talk medical stuff, she was off and was going to enjoy that as much as she could.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 pm

"Yay Shane!" Ellie yelled, watching him fly. "I KNEW this was your true calling!" Well maybe she'd hadn't known, and maybe it wasn't actually his calling, but she could pretend, right?

~~
"Glad you're recovering steadily," James said, smiling at Armin. "The celebration was pretty fun, most of the Silver Devil crew showed up, and they're normally not big fans of social events. A lotta people sneaked out pretty quickly though, silly folk." He laughed.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:30 am

Armin chuckled. "At least they made an appearance, even if they didn't stay to enjoy it all." He smiled to Dawn. "Welcome home my friend." He bowed his head.

---

Matt snickered "there's something so wrong about a dragon riding a dragon."
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:20 am

"Yeah man," Ellie agreed. "I mean he looks like a human right now, so is that less wrong? I dunno. I asked him about flying around on his back once, but I'm still not convinced that isn't totally offensive to dragons or something."
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:31 am

Matt shrugged "I dunno. If I could, i'd totally carry you on my back." He grinned at Ellie.
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:39 am

"That'd be amazing," Ellie said with a giggle. "I mean, maybe someday you could give me piggyback rides, that'd be almost as cool as dragon rides, right?"
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:42 am

"Thank you, my friend" Dawn said, bowing her head to him too. She liked him as a friend too.

~~
"I am not big enough in my true form." Shane said as he looked over to them. He grinned then shifted to his true form as he continued to ride. He looked like a baby being carried by a parent dragon now.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:00 pm

"Yeah, I'm glad they decided to show up. It was fun," James said. "Hopefully by the time the next party comes around, you'll be well enough to go too."

~~
"You could shift into a bigger dragon, that'd work," Ellie said. She squeed at the cuteness when Shane shifted, he looked so small by comparison.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:27 am

Matt laughed "now THAT is weird." He grinned at Ellie "That's my new motivation then, being able to carry you around on my back." He laughed.

---

Armin nodded. "I hope so too."
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:50 am

Ellie giggled. "I'd think that'd be like, the opposite of motivation. Like, you might decide not to ever carry anything again just so you won't have to carry me."

~~
"For now, I guess we'll have to make do with visiting you," James said with a smile. "Were you doing anything fun before we showed up?"
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:43 am

Shane soon ended the program, going over to them and shifting back to his human form. It wasn't as fun without them riding with him.
~~~
"Or is there something you want to do?" Dawn added gently. He might not have much energy yet, but they could still play a game or something
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:51 am

Matt shrugged. "I dunno, sounds like fun." He looked to Shane "So, you DO have hidden talents in sport!" He grinned.

---

Armin shook his head. "I have found ways to pass the time but.. I do not believe you would call it fun, as such." He indicated the small sewing work he'd been doing, he was embroidering fabric. It was a time consuming process, perfect for killing time.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:28 am

"If you say so," Ellie said. She nodded, "Shane has ALL the talents. Well, a lot of them, anyway." She went and hugged Shane.

~~
"I think your sewing is pretty darn cool, even if it's not something I'd probably do for fun," James said. He nodded at Dawn's question, "Yeah we can find something fun to do together."
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:07 pm

Shane chuckled and returned the hug. "I guess so, though it was mostly other talents used in a different way."
~~~
Dawn looked at the fabric he had been working on and shook her head a little "You do such beautiful work."
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:55 pm

"That's the point though, knowing how to use what you already have in cool ways, so you end up with like a ton of skills" Ellie said, nodding as if she was some sort of ancient goddess of wisdom. "I mean, I don't think I could use my talents in that many ways. It'd be haaard."

~~
James nodded in agreement. Armin was really good at making beautiful things, and James loved looking at them. He still wanted to see Thalia's no doubt gorgeous dress, but he was going to have to keep being patient. Sigh.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Armin bowed his head, smiling softly. "You flatter me my friend."

---

"I'm sure you've got loads of transferable skills Ellie." Matt told her.
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:23 pm

"Maybe so," Ellie said. "I duinno man, I'm not, like, an ex bodyguard dragon." She giggled at the thought.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:48 am

Shane chuckled and looked to Matt then back to Ellie again "I don't know, should we 'test' her now?"
~~~
"Is it still flattery if it's true?" Dawn asked with a smile.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:10 am

Matt laughed "Ooo seems fair, I mean, I showed off my skills, Shane showed off his. What can YOU do Ellie?" He grinned roughishly.

---

Armin chuckled. "Thank you my friend." He bowed his head again. "I trust your journey went well? Vestia has tried to keep me up to date with current events but I fear I do not really fully understand it. " He looked to James "Should we be concerned or relieved that things are finally changing?"
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:11 am

Dawn nodded "It went well, Asher can walk again, but there is this new thing that forced us to start the revolution."
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:24 am

"I can, uhhh, grow plants! And shoot guns, and punch things!" Ellie said. "Ohhh, and I know wayyy too many Human Summer Camp songs."

~~
James nodded. "Yeah, their trip was a success in that my brother is all fixed up now. We're not so sure how to feel about this sudden change, it could turn out to be a huge success and turn us into an actual recognized species, or, you know... it could be what happened to the Six series androids all over again." He didn't know if Armin knew what had happened to the Sixes, but he didn't want to say 'It could be a genocide'. That was just... way too awful.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:30 am

Armin nodded. He didn't know the full details, only bits and pieces he'd managed to get from Vestia or the news on his tablet.
He wasn't totally sure about the six series stuff. "People are, generally speaking, inherently good. I do not believe, faced with the possibility your people are sentient that they could, in good conscience, harm you." He looked a little grim though, he knew enough about people to know that while state sponsored genocide was unlikely, individual attacks weren't. "I will pray for your people James, may the Weaver guide you and the Terran Empire to what is right and just and good." He bowed his head.

---

"Summer camp?" Matt asked. He knew what summer was, he knew what camp was, but surely you only camped when it was warm and not so likely to rain...
didn't you?

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:38 am

"Thanks, man." James smiled weakly. He was trying to keep an optimistic attitude about all this, and he was genuinely proud to see his species preparing to step up and risk everything to make a change, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't worried. "There's a lot of people smarter than I am working on this problem, and we'll just have to see how it turns out tomorrow, I guess." He shook his head, "Maybe, for now it's better not to think about it too much."

~~
"It's sorta like school, only instead of studying, you camp out in nature with a ton of other kids and the people who run the camp teach you how to weave baskets and interpret Humanist teachings, and you sing songs around the campfire," Ellie said. "Summer camp is AWESOME."
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:00 am

Armin smiled softly. "I wish you all the very best of luck and remind you to have faith. It will work out." He genuinely believed that.

---

Matt nodded slowly. "Baskets huh? So... you can weave baskets?" Hey, there was another skill!
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum