Terra - Ottawantreal

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Terra - Ottawantreal

Post by Kooshie on Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

A huge North American city, built in a mishmash of styles from many eras of architecture. the spaceport is bustling and filled with cruise ships, racing yachts, and transport craft. It's full of shops, clubs, gardens, and tourist attractions.

The weather is currently cool but sunny.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Bianca, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia

Back to top Go down

Re: Terra - Ottawantreal

Post by Kooshie on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:11 pm

"Oh yes, we're very interesting," Ellie agreed, staring at Hytar because he was kind of uncanny to look at. "It's kind of like a zoo, only not really because we're all sapient." She looked at Ariston, "Who are you?"

~~
Ethan headed out into the spaceport with Mourn. "All right, where are you planning on going?" He asked, because he hadn't asked earlier.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Ariston rose up to his full pathetic 4 feet and grinned, beady black eyes glinting like coal. "I am Ariston Hypatos Archimedes Phyrus, freeman, messanger, lorekeeper, valet..." he looked like he was going to continue but Hytar raised a hand to silence him.

"He isss my assssissstant." Hytar explained.

"I am a very good assistant." Ariston added boastfully.

"Yessss yesss" He looked to Ellie warningly "Don't get him sssstarted. Mephits collect titlessss, he'll happily lisssst every ssssingle one and we'll be here all night."

Ariston nodded. "Of course sir, I shall refrain."

"Thank you." Hytar sounded exasperated.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Ellie was still curious, she'd never heard of a mephit before. "What's a mephit?" she asked. "And how many titles do you have? Like, you don't need to name them all, but how many?"

Tala snorted softly, amused.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:11 pm

Lord Heny wrote:"Yeah, temporarily." She weakly smiled, "A test thing, I am highly doubtful Hytar has plans to keep me long term. He doesn't has a reason to and nor do I owe him anything."
"Then we are on the same side, at least for now." Shane said, nodding a little "Did you want to get back to the ships without being seen by many, or stay out here?" He asked curiously. There was more to her story, he knew, but he didn't want to upset her when she was already upset. "I was a bodyguard in another life, I know how to get you nearly onto a ship without being seen, though Hytar's would be harder. He's more cagey than most. Then again, you are probably used to that."
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:55 am

"It'll probably be best I collect myself in private." Nikita nodded, handing back the handkerchief to shane. "Yeah, I am. Though I am probably gonna be having to move to another ship soon." That was mainly because of Hytar probably not going to hire her on, she really should confront him on that.

Admin
Admin

http://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:39 am

Shane touched her hand with the cloth "Keep it, I can easily get another. Keep in mind that this transport ship and Vestia are hiring for a lot of positions, if you are interested." He said gently.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:08 am

"If its offers warm food and a bed I'll probably take it." She softly joked, not offended by him touching her hand as she prepared to get up. "Thank you by the way, for not making a scene..." it was clear Nikita probably wasn't here for anything offical.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:26 am

Shane nodded and smiled a little "I'm better at not making a scene than making one, though I can do both." He said and stood. "Vestia is a big ship, good for hiding away on."
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:29 am

Nikita stood up, keeping her head low. "I've heard about a ship names that before... they did something some people would of called impossible." She said, "am I thinking of the correct ship?" She would follow Shane to which ever place as long as it was public.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:37 am

"Yeah, we have done some 'impossible' things a couple of times." Shane said with a shrug.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:38 am

She kept the small smile even though there was sorrow in her eyes, "You guys gave hope to many people, and inspiration."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:41 am

Shane smiled at that and shrugged "That's the point in a way, to give hope back to those who have lost it."
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 am

"Indeed, in today's time so many have lost it." Nikita sighed and followed shane back to the ships.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:47 am

Shane nodded then chuckled and made a motion to the ships "We have a habit of giving hope and inspiration back to those who need it." He said cheerfully.
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:49 am

She smirked, "Indeed, though some of people view you as troublesome pests."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:50 am

"The ones that do are the ones we are fighting anyway." Shane said with a shrug. "Slavery for any species is wrong."
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:52 am

"Agreed, though I do believe some go the wrong way to end it." Her mind flashed to how her government was attempting to now do it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 am

Shane nodded and looked towards Hytar's ship. "Yeah, some have some worse ways to end it than others" He agreed then looked to her again "How are your people fighting this?"
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:59 am

"Do you truly want to know?" Nikita asked grimly, "There a reason why I been stripped of everything, and its because I stood up."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:01 am

"Yeah, I want to know, we may be able to talk to them and convince them of a better way, since we aren't part of the government there?" Shane said gently
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:08 am

"Gennocide, they decided because a small group of Dark Shards enforce slavery then that any darks and any mixed with them even on the peaceful mix colonies should be killed off." Nikita said softly, "Instead of working with the lesser colonies my government decided to kill them off, and those 'tainted' with dark blood, we became no better then what we fought. My father enraged that a woman he loved chose to give herself to the late dark shard king in hopes of uniting the bloodlines instead restarted the war with brutal hatred. He slaughed nearly a whole royal family and now the heir to that household wants revenge and all he does is feed into her twisted narrative. The half breed son prince Dalamar is doing his best to work from the inside but from what I have learn the dark court is torn between him and the dutchess as the heir to the throne when the known sterile king dies." She shook her head.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:12 am

"Hundreds." Ariston told Ellie proudly.

Hytar shook his head.

"I am a mephit and a mephit is what I am." the small guy grinned impishly.

"They are elementalssss, creaturessss of chaossss and energy given physsssical form." Hytar explained.
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:19 am

Ellie looked impressed. "How do you even GET hundreds of titles? Are you like, super old?"

"One title is all one needs. To collect them is to revel in excess," Tala said disapprovingly.
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:23 am

Lord Heny wrote:"Gennocide, they decided because a small group of Dark Shards enforce slavery then that any darks and any mixed with them even on the peaceful mix colonies should be killed off." Nikita said softly, "Instead of working with the lesser colonies my government decided to kill them off, and those 'tainted' with dark blood, we became no better then what we fought. My father enraged that a woman he loved chose to give herself to the late dark shard king in hopes of uniting the bloodlines instead restarted the war with brutal hatred. He slaughed nearly a whole royal family and now the heir to that household wants revenge and all he does is feed into her twisted narrative. The half breed son prince Dalamar is doing his best to work from the inside but from what I have learn the dark court is torn between him and the dutchess as the heir to the throne when the known sterile king dies." She shook her head.
Shane frowned at that description and shook his head. That was so wrong on so many levels. "Those fighting for freedom shouldn't be killed alongside those fighting for slavery."
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:25 am

"No, we shouldn't." Nikita said firmly, "I stood against it, and the price was I lost everything. The only thing left in my name is what my mother left me and from those funds I been helping the Free Colonists as much as possible. I may not be able to do things from the inside but I will do things on the outside."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:31 am

Hytar nodded to Tala, she just described Mephits completely.

"I am as old as the sun, as old as the stars!" Ariston told Ellie grandly.

"They're elementalssss, they don't age or perceive time asss we do." Hytar explained.
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:33 am

Ellie considered that, then shook her head. "Well that makes having birthday parties awkward."

Tala snorted. "So Hytar, do you wish to meet any of Vestia's crew now, or do you await this evening's meeting?"
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum