Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra - Ottawantreal

4 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

Terra - Ottawantreal - Page 6 Empty Terra - Ottawantreal

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

A huge North American city, built in a mishmash of styles from many eras of architecture. the spaceport is bustling and filled with cruise ships, racing yachts, and transport craft. It's full of shops, clubs, gardens, and tourist attractions.

The weather is currently cool but sunny.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Terra - Ottawantreal - Page 6 Empty Re: Terra - Ottawantreal

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Hytar nodded. Quite honestly he didn't give a shit if she was upset, provided it didn't interfere with her ability to do her work.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:40 pm

"Thank you." She went to her room to tidy up, it took her a few minute to replace the faux crystals before she headed back out to find where Eleven and Lope was. Nikita can cry later on that night, for now she had to buck it up.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Shane hugged Ellie in return and laughed softly "Yeah? I missed you too. You want to meet the others?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Ellie clung to Shane dramatically. "I thought I'd NEVER see you again!" She paused her dramatics to look at Hytar and Tala, then lowered her voice to a whisper, "Wait, do you guys have the special passengers?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:50 am

Shane laughed softly and nodded then motioned to the transport ship "With a new ship."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:18 am

"Yessssss," Ellie whispered. She looked at Hytar, "Can I see them? I hear there are kids."

Tala snorted. "It is my ship, you may see them. But weren't you going to give the captain a tour?" Not that she cared, but she thought this Terran was pretty scatterbrained and needed a reminder.

Ellie nodded. "Yeah, I guess." She looked conflicted. "I can do BOTH."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:21 am

"Yesss, there are children." Hytar confirmed. "You would have to assssk them if they wisssshed to take visssitorssss." He didn't much care either way. "There will be plenty of time for ssssuch matterssss when we all meet thissss evening."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:03 pm

"Tour?" Shane asked curiously, looking to Ellie. "What tour? Maybe we should do that first, so you can see the kids after?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:11 pm

"I was going to show Hytar around Vestia," Ellie said excitedly to Shane. "That's okay, right? I mean I know he's evil, but it's okay to give him tours, I think."

~~
James, Asher, Dawn, and Helen headed into the city to go and pick up Amari's leg.

Asher wheeled slowly, looking up at the ships at the spaceport. It felt weird to be back among Terrans, back in a big spaceport, not wearing his badge or his mail service uniform.

James looked around curiously. "So this is Terra, huh? Looks like a planet."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Shane shrugged then nodded "I guess so, we can do that then go see the others."
~~
"It is a planet, though those here still like to call it Earth sometimes." Helen said as she looked around too. She had never really had much call to come to the spaceport before. It looked like any other planetside spaceport in Terran controlled space.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:54 pm

James snickered. "Yeah, just a planet like any other. The Terrans glorify it like it's some sort of human Mecca though, man."

"I mean, the Humanists do consider it to be a holy land you have to visit once in your life," Asher pointed out.

"Yeah, but it's still just a planet to the rest of us," James said. "Come on, let's look around and then pick up a detached appendage."

Asher rolled his eyes, but started wheeling toward the city. "All right, let's have a look around. Dawn, be sure to tell us if you get tired."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Hytar chuckled at the evil comment, yes, yes he was thank you very much.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:58 pm

"I will" Dawn said, she was trying to be good about that, not wanting to have to be carried or anything like that. She and Helen followed the two androids, looking around as they did.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:06 pm

"Okay. Come on Hytar, come on, whoever else is coming!" Ellie headed off toward Vestia at a run.

"I shall stay here with the ships," Tala proclaimed. "Have a most excellent time!"

~~
The group was heading into a nicer part of the city than the one where the slaves had been taken. There were flowers hanging from the lampposts in baskets, and lots of shiny shopfronts with displays of pastries, or of retrofuturistic fashions featuring clear plastic and metal rings, and little art galleries full of space or landscape scenes. There were also clubs with neon signs, restaurants for hundreds of cuisines, and bookstores full of expensive rare books.

People flocked along the sidewalks, all looking reasonably well to do, and many there with their families on holiday. There were even one or two androids. The odd group of four kind of blended in.

"I want to eat those pastries," James said glumly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Shane laughed at her enthusiasm and waved to Tala "Alright, see you when we come back" He called and waited for Hytar to walk more sedately with him.

~~
Dawn chuckled softly and looked to the pastries he had spoken of "They do look tasty" She agreed.

Helen looked around, watching the people more than the stores. Always so many people on this planet.

~~~
Starr headed over towards the transport ship, waving to Ellie when she saw the female.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Ellie stopped running for a moment, then squeed and ran at Starr to hug her. "STARR, and you going to see the," her voice dropped to a whisper, "dragons?"

~~
"We could go in and you guys could sample everything for me," James said. "Well, Dawn could sample some stuff." Helen couldn't have much sugar, he recalled. Unfortunate.

"Well I can't sample anything, sugar is bad for my health," Asher told James, smiling at his own joke. "Come on, let's go find a nice garden or an indoor market or something, where we can all find something fun to see."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Hytar glanced back to Tala. "Make sssure the engineerssss ssstay with the ssship, if they run out of work, feel free to assssign them sssomething elsssse." He smirked, nodded and headed off with Shane.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:03 pm

Tala saluted. "They shall be most obedient, for they fear the wrath of the minotaur!" Maybe they didn't, but she liked to fancy that everyone feared her a bit.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Ethan followed Mourn around for a while, because he wanted to stay near someone who wasn't afraid to stab people on his behalf. One benefit of sticking with Mourn was also that everyone noticed the felid, and pretty much ignored him. Who cared about a grumpy looking android, when there was a great big cyborg Persian cat walking around the city?

He spotted a pet supply store, which made him think of something. "Mourn, do you ever use drugs or alcohol?" he asked. Come to think of it, he'd never seen Mourn drink. Could his species drink?

~~
Tala headed to Hytar's ship.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Mourn paused, tilting his head at Ethan. "What?" He looked bewildered, like he'd never even considered such things.

---

Matt and Kay explored, Kay wasn't about to let Matt go anywhere on his own. He didn't trust him.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie stopped running for a moment, then squeed and ran at Starr to hug her. "STARR, and you going to see the," her voice dropped to a whisper, "dragons?"

~~
"We could go in and you guys could sample everything for me," James said. "Well, Dawn could sample some stuff." Helen couldn't have much sugar, he recalled. Unfortunate.

"Well I can't sample anything, sugar is bad for my health," Asher told James, smiling at his own joke. "Come on, let's go find a nice garden or an indoor market or something, where we can all find something fun to see."
Starr hugged Ellie and chuckled softly "Yes, I am headed that way now." She said softly. "What are you up to?"

Shane walked with Hytar, heading for Ellie and Starr now since they were on the way.

~~~
Helen chuckled softly and nodded. She wasn't going to try anything, but wouldn't mind Dawn trying.

Dawn looked around at the group then shook her head "Maybe later, it would feel kind of weird to eat when no one else can. I like Asher's plan, though we can try that later, if we find some others or it's just you and me James."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 pm

"Just wondering. I've never seen you touch booze, so I was curious," Ethan said. He pointed to the pet store window, "I started thinking about catnip. Have you ever tried catnip?"

~~
"I'm taking Hytar on a tour!" Ellie said. "By the way, this is Hytar, he's your evil savior dude. Starr, meet Hytar. Hytar, meet Starr!" She grinned.

~~
"Aww, okay," James said. "Let's keep looking then." He didn't mind too much, anyway. "What do you suppose Luka and Rigel are up to right now?" he mused.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Starr looked to Hytar and dipped her head a little "I owe you thanks then Hytar." She said and smiled a little.

~~~
"You said they flew off, right? They are probably testing the ship or something mundane like that." Dawn said and shrugged a little. "Luka isn't exactly able to just wander here after all."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:04 pm

"I think they went on a romantic outing cause they love each other," James said. He tried to sound light and humorous, but there was something a bit glum in his tone. "They just went flying off after gawking at each other for months, it's suspicious."

Asher shook his head. Oh James.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Hytar smiled and extended a hand to shake. "You are sssstarr yesss? A pleassssure."

---

Mourn's ears flicked, he shook his head. "Old shipmates like to get drunk, be stupid. Never smell very good." He made a face. "What.. cat.. nip?"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Ethan snickered. "Alcohol does make people stupid. Maybe it's best to avoid," he agreed. "Catnip is a sort of herb that cats like, at least I think they like it. They rub their faces on it, so it must smell good. I know you're not a cat, but I can't help wondering if it would affect you too."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 am

Mourn shrugged. "no know." He hadn't a clue, he knew very very little about his own species.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next