Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

4 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 36 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kay looked amused at that remark. [You're probably right. And bottom bunk, because I wasn't willing to argue the point. There were about 12 of us in one room, it was fairly cramped.] Not that he'd spent many evenings IN his bunk considering. Nope, his evenings had been spent locked in an old bunker hoping like heck he wouldn't get out and nobody would find him.

---

Ivor shrugged. "I do.. don't know..." He came out into the hall and closed the door carefully behind himself. "You have animals on a ship?"

----

"If they have no choice, then they are still slaves." Armin bowed his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 36 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:33 pm

"I'll send one in if Esk wants,' Vestia said cheerfully to Dawn. She watched Esk in case he requested a bot.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Amari pulled out the tennis ball, the fuzz slightly removed from when he started to pick at it in boredom. His manner was more like that of a child then a adult, by best someone just entering teenhood. "S-so you are a youngin too?" He askex Moriah curiously. "O-or do, metal beings have different.." he paused, unable to find the word to say in common.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:18 pm

"Androids have a different life cycle than most species," Moriah said, smiling at Amari. "From our first day alive, we know how to talk and walk, so we get to mature a lot faster. We think of ourselves as adults when we're around twelve to fourteen years old."
She looked at him curiously, "Your species matures a bit more slowly? Are you child age, or adolescent?" She couldn't tell if his child-like manner was due to being kept in a cage, or due to his age.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:47 am

"a... alright..." Ivor ducked his head.

Silence had no idea what a star dragon was or why that was a secret subject. "What Star Dragon?" She demanded.

---

Esk went to find soup and heat it up.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 am

What does, A-Ado-les-cent mean?" Amari asked, struggling with the word.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:43 am

"Hey Esk, if you want a bot to handle bringing food to Dawn, I can do that," Vestia said. "I'm not going to let her starve."

~~
"It's kind of in between being a child and being an adult," Moriah said. "You haven't heard of that before?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:08 am

He shook his head no, "N-no I haven't."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:56 am

"It's a useful term," Moriah told him. "I'm guessing it's what you are? You don't look much like a child to me," she looked thoughtful, "although you being a species I don't know, I could be wrong." He was quite a bit taller than her, anyway.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:59 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"a... alright..." Ivor ducked his head.

Silence had no idea what a star dragon was or why that was a secret subject. "What Star Dragon?" She demanded.

---

Esk went to find soup and heat it up.
"You don't know what a star dragon is?" Skye asked curiously. Oh boy, this would take some time to explain
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Asher read in the library for a while, but decided after a few articles that he wanted to go visit Starr, and maybe try to say hi to Danika and the others. He'd been so caught up thinking about Amari lately, but he should be trying to talk to Danika as well. She was stranded far from her parents in a distant and hostile land, poor kid.

Also he wanted to know how the star dragons were doing with their newfound freedom.

He went to look for Starr.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Starr was reading in her room with the door open so anyone who wanted could come in and see her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:32 pm

Asher knocked politely in the doorframe to announce his presence. It was kind of a habit of his. "Hello Starr, are you busy?" He asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Starr looked up and smiled at him "Hey Asher, no, just reading." She said, putting a bookmark in and setting the book aside.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Asher smiled and wheeled into the room, glancing curiously to see if the egg was in the incubator before looking at Starr again. "i just thought I'd stop by to see how you're doing, and to maybe beg some dragon news from you,' he said, joking a bit on the last part. "How are you today?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Silence shook her head. Honestly finding out about other species hadn't been a priority.
"Don't know aliens..." She sort of shrugged.

"we... we haven't.. been.. been free for... for that long." Ivor explained. "and... that time has been spent almost.. e.. entirely at the.. the man's home. Most.. most of the other residents didn't... like to talk to us much." He lowered his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:07 pm

Esk glanced up at Vestia's camera. "I didn't think you would." He replied flatly, pouring soup into a bowl. "but the other medics are all distracted with their own crap. So someone's gotta play nurse." He made a face, he didn't much enjoy this role but he didn't trust James or Kay and Asher was too caught up in his rescue project.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:22 pm

"Fair enough," Vestia said. Esk was right, everyone was kinda distracted lately. Maybe it was best if he handled most of Dawn's care. "Well it did seem like you probably won't be able to catch her fever, so I guess you'll be okay."
She considered her payroll. Hmm, maybe she should be paying him for this.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:35 pm

Esk shook his head. "I'm not getting close enough to find out. Who the fuck knows what magic alien flu can do. For all we know she might sneeze and blow something up. " He might have been joking, it was hard to tell.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:45 pm

Kooshie wrote:"It's a useful term," Moriah told him. "I'm guessing it's what you are? You don't look much like a child to me," she looked thoughtful, "although you being a species I don't know, I could be wrong." He was quite a bit taller than her, anyway.
"I-in middle, n-not adult b-but not exactly child... I, I think pre-teen...? That the word right? H-haven't hit H-Hormo-nal devel-op-ment yet." he stuttered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Vestia laughed. "All right then. That might make playing nurse a little trickier, but whatever makes you happy I guess. Personally, I'd just guilt Asher into fussing over her more." She was definitely joking.

~~
Moriah looked uncertain, noticing how much worse Amari's stuttering suddenly got. Whoops, had she scared him somehow? Oops... "Oh. Are you okay?" she asked, concerned.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:49 pm

"C-common hard." He explained, "Not native tongue."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:51 pm

"Oh, okay. I wasn't sure. Sorry." Moriah looked apologetic. "You speak it pretty well, for someone who isn't used to it," she said encouragingly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 pm

"N-normal punished by now.." amari mumbled, his tail twitching and curling in.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:01 pm

Moriah frowned. "Why? There's nothing wrong with talking."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:03 pm

"N-not proper for a animal..." amari mumbled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:06 pm

"Happy is NOT what this makes me." Esk rolled his eyes. "But someone's gotta do it." And that was his role in life it seemed, doing what needed to be done and nobody else would volunteer for.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:07 pm

"You're not an animal. Or if you are, you aren't any more an animal than any sapient being is," Moriah said. "If you want to talk, you should."

~~
"All right. Well tell me if you need anything," Vestia said, amused. Poor Esk.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next