Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4 posters

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 6 Empty UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ethan nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Do they execute the ruler, or do they have to keep them alive?" He probably had too many questions.

~~
"Oh, I know that feeling," Vestia said sympathetically. She watched Amari snooze. Aww.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 6 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:22 pm

He nodded, "I do personally believe in the right safe environment he would grow and florish. By my kind standard he just a child barely a teen, easy to influence or easy to corupt. I do understand yiur fewrs though, you have carried some rather power and unstable beings who have done who knows what to the crew." Marcus remarked.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 6 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Vestia sighed, looking at Amari through another of her cameras. "We'll drop you guys off somewhere reasonably safe, that's all I can promise," she said.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:32 pm

"It maybe safe... but I know the truth of the galaxy." Marcus remarked, the bitter tone towards himself. "He won't ever see me as something else then a 'master', and on the colony..." marcus trailed off, for once his mask fell. The older Arran was scared of the young one's fate, he knew how cruel the galaxy could be to someone so young and naive. The colonies may be safe for 'normal' ex slaves but Marcus wasn't sure if Amari would be accepted or even allowed. Even Nila had her limits of risks she'll take.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:36 pm

"I know it's not good," Vestia said. "I don't think there's a better option though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:38 pm

"I'm not mad at you, I already knew the answer but I allowed myself too foolishly hope." He admitted in a broke tone.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:44 pm

"Yeah," Vestia said. "I know." She felt pretty bad about this. Her normal policy was to open her doors to everyone, but here she was closing them to a kid who couldn't help his species or his parentage. It felt wrong.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Marcus sighed, falling quiet while waiting for asher to do his check up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Matt barely talked to Ellie either, even the little cleaning bots that came to see him and butted at the wheels of his wheelchair didn't really cheer him up.

He was currently on an observation deck, staring out at the void of space and wondering if the people he cared about were even okay out there.
He had no way of knowing. Which sucked.

---

Mourn went looking for the androids to discuss his program.

---

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Asher went to go do the arran's checkup. Vestia asked Marcus and Amari to return to their room.

~~
The androids were in a small chapel-like room, painting the walls. Bess noticed Mourn first, and waved to him. "Hello, Mourn!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Mourn looked around, tilting his head. "We have temple?" He'd never been here before. "Hello robots!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Marcus sighed and return back, softly smiling as Amari chirped while dashing back to the bed. He was going to dread the day when they had to leave, he didn't want to see Amari reaction.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:06 pm

"Well Vestia started one a while ago, she says, byt she wanted to finally finish it. So here we are," Levi said. "What brings you here today?"

~~
Asher wheeled to the two's room, and knocked on the door. "Hello! I'm here for your appointment!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Marcus got up and open the door for him, chuckling a bit as Amari shrilled happily at the sight pf him. Yes it will be painful to pull him away.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Asher smiled softly at Amari. "Hello. How are you today?" he asked, wheeling over.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Mourn looked bewildered, then brightened. "I think figure out code for memory problem yes? I write patch, make so robot not remember boring thing, can purge memory every time go into standby. LIke organic brain do when sleep... I think... " Yeah he wasn't totally sure about that. "It mean you save space, get more years. Live longer. " He looked pleased with himself.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:16 pm

"You think you can make it happen automatically? That's great," Moriah said. Heck yeah, she wanted her grandparent figures to live longer!

"I'd be happy to try it," Levi said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher smiled softly at Amari. "Hello. How are you today?" he asked, wheeling over.

Amari would shrill again but in a lower tone, his way of saying better as he properly sat down for his check up. Marcus would just observe, hiding the pain in his eyes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Asher checked Amari's injuries and changed his bandages. He judged by Amari's expression that he was probably saying things were good. "Good," he said. "You've been listening to those audiobooks lately?" he asked curiously.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Mourn grinned at Levi. "You brave robot. No worry, I already run lots of tests, I 87 percent certain it no break robot brain." He seemed to think that was absolutely fine.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Amari nodded, but looked ar Marcus briefly before looking at Asher. It was a painful reminder to the adult Arran that his son only reason of not speaking it was because his 'master' was there.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Levi nodded. "That's not bad, considering that this hasn't been done before."

"Eighty-seven percent isn't that good," Tobias pointed out, "Maybe you should test it more first."

~~
Asher blinked, watching the two's interaction. Okay, that was weird. He had no idea what it meant.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Amari would stay quiet as Asher did his job, Marcus obviously wanted to talk to him but not around Amari.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Asher finished checking over Amari, smiling softly at him. "There. You're all patched up now," he said. He shot Marcus a questioning look. This was weird.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Marcus would look at him and sighed, "Can we speak in the hallway?"

Amari kindly nuzzled Asher.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Asher hesitantly patted Amari's shoulder, then looked to Marcus. "Okay." He smiled a bit at Amari, "We'll be right back, okay?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:46 pm

Marcus would open the door and softly shut it behind him. "He refuses to speak common around me because he 'views' me as a master; and since his previous masters beat him for speaking it he scared of a repeat..." the strain in his voice was pain, Marcus could take being called a slaver, beaten or worse. He couldn't handle his own chils viewing him as a Master.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Asher frowned. That poor kid. "How do you know?" he asked quietly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next