Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

3 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 9 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dawn would be alright, she just got bored laying there alone and without a project to do.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 9 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:35 pm

"I think a classic Terran game would be simpler, most of the ones from my homeworld are in using your powers." Dawn said with a smile

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 9 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Kooshie Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Asher laughed. "You're right, that wouldn't work well. I'd be at a rather severe disadvantage in any game involving elemental powers. Do you like chess? I'm always partial to chess, although I've been on a bit of a losing streak lately." Hewitt and his centuries of experience were pretty hard to beat.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:00 pm

"I have played it, though I am not very good." Dawn said with a smile and a nod. "Let's play"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Asher smiled at her and went looking on his tablet for an app that would let two players play, since they didn't have a board handy probably. "Well maybe we'll have a terrible game of chess then," he said. He really was grateful for Dawn's company, it was nice.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Dawn chuckled and found a seat so they could play together.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Asher didn't try very hard to win, preferring to just enjoy the game and chat about stuff. For a guy who liked chess, he wasn't very competitive, it was usually more something to do while socializing than anything else for him.
He smiled at Dawn, "You've gotten to spend a lot of time on this ship lately. I guess you must enjoy working with this crew." The Silver Devil crew always seemed to have a certain camaraderie with each other. It was kind of sweet.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:27 pm

"It's always good to work with people that you get along with." Dawn said with a shrug. She did like working on this crew, but she liked Vestia's crew also.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Asher nodded. "Oh definitely. It's nice to have coworkers you get along with. Must feel like a family reunion when you're all on this ship together. A good family reunion, that is," he clarified.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Dawn nodded and smiled. "Yeah. It is nice. " She agreed then shrugged "It can get trying in such close quarters when you are out too long, but most of the time it is good."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Asher nodded. "It's not easy being in a confined space with other people sometimes. I've been lucky enough to avoid that mostly, but it can be trying." He moved a pawn.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:05 pm

Dawn nodded and smiled "That's one thing I like about Vestia, being able to go to the ranch and just relax, usually away from everyone else." She said honestly
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:09 pm

"The ranch is wonderful. It's such a pretty place, almost like being outdoors," Asher said. "You had a good idea when you set it up."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Dawn flushed a little and dipped her head at the praise. "Thanks, It has grown bigger than I first expected, but that's all good. Having a safe place that's as natural as we can make it is good for the mind and body, no matter where you are from."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Asher nodded. "A lot of the crew were born planetside, and I'm sure they welcome the chance to be somewhere almost like the outdoors." He moved a rook. "Not to mention it's amusing to watch the animals. I'd never spent much time around animals before, but they can be very amusing."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:55 pm

Dawn laughed and nodded, moving a pawn when it was her turn. "They are amusing, especially when they do something really dumb."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:21 am

"It reminds us that sapient creatures aren't the only ones who make mistakes," Asher laughed. "All throughout the animal kingdoms, there are bad choices. Although to be fair to sapients, most of us are pretty good at not getting our heads stuck in fences, unlike some of our nonsapient friends."

~~
Moriah left her room after hiding there from Esk for a bit, and headed up to the cockpit to see what Luka was doing.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:28 am

Luka was watching the controls and screen but as this area of space was pretty devoid of hazards she didn't need to devote full attention to flying the ship. She was half watching and half reading a sappy romance novel in Satare.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:53 am

Moriah looked into the cockpit, the view out the window quickly catching her eye. "Oh wow. I don't know why everyone else doesn't clamor for a shift as pilot, with a view like that."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:00 pm

Luka looked up. "They don't know how to handle an old girl like this one, they'd just plow her straight into an asteroid." She smiled softly. "You're one of the androids aren't you?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Moriah laughed. "Yeah, I know I couldn't fly a ship like this safely. A shuttle, maybe. The others can't fly either?" She nodded, "Yes, I'm one of the androids, I was curious to see Mars for myself. My name's Moriah, by the way," she added.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:13 pm

Kooshie wrote:"It reminds us that sapient creatures aren't the only ones who make mistakes," Asher laughed. "All throughout the animal kingdoms, there are bad choices. Although to be fair to sapients, most of us are pretty good at not getting our heads stuck in fences, unlike some of our nonsapient friends."
Dawn laughed at that and nodded "Yeah, we are usually good at not getting stuck in fences." She agreed. Other things could be problems, but fences usually weren't.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:20 pm

Asher moved one of his knights. "Thank goodness for that. It looks like it would be rather embarrassing."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:54 pm

Dawn laughed again and nodded. "That's true" She agreed, moving a rook out
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:44 pm

Asher moved another piece. "What sort of games do your people play with their magic?" he asked curiously.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:51 pm

"Luka." Luka set her book aside. "Ri.. I mean.. the captain can fly fine, Esk supposedly can but I wouldn't trust him anywhere near these controls. " She frowned, she was never gonna trust the guy. "Besides, I like it up here. It's quiet and you're away from the drama." She laughed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:22 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher moved another piece. "What sort of games do your people play with their magic?" he asked curiously.
Dawn moved another piece, taking one of his. "All kinds, we have building games, making things games, and silly games like seeing who can stay up the longest when you have air."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:27 pm

"Good to meet you, Luka." Moriah had seen the other woman around before, and knew her name, but they'd never been formally introduced. It was nice to finally meet her. She smiled softly. "Ellie says you're one of her best friends." She looked curious, "Is the drama really that bad here? And should I be calling Rigel the captain, or do only the crew have to do that?" She wasn't really on the crew, she was pretty sure. Rigel hadn't assigned her a job.

~~
"They sound wonderful to watch," Asher mused, moving one of his pieces that was now being threatened. "Did you play games much, or did you more prefer to watch them?"

(I just had an idea, we need to have the characters have some sort of sports tournament when they get back to Vestia. It'd be awesome)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next