Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

3 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 7 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dawn would be alright, she just got bored laying there alone and without a project to do.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 7 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:22 pm

Moriah smiled softly. "I don't need a bed, just a place to plug in for the night, if that's easier." She could charge just as easily sitting up, after all.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 7 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:36 pm

"well, you could stay with me, if you want." Dawn said with a smile.

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Esk made his way back to the main area to strap in for takeoff, nudging Mourn awake with a foot as he passed, wary of the crazy felid.

Mourn woke with a hiss and narrowly missed clawing Esk's leg. "What?" He demanded.

"We're taking off, you might want to strap in." Esk told Mourn flatly, continuing on his way.

Mourn looked at his computer, frowning.

Meanwhile Luka had the engines up and was going through the checks to prepare for takeoff.
This included talking to Vestia as flight control.

Mourn picked up his laptop and headed after Esk as he felt the vibration of the engines.

"Alright guys, I hope you're all good an comfy, we're preparing for takeoff." Luka's voice came over the intercom.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:45 pm

Moriah smiled softly at Dawn. "Thanks. I might take you up on that offer." She double checked her seatbelt was buckled in, then waved when she saw Mourn and Esk. "Hey guys."

~~
Tala double checked she and Asher were both safely strapped in. You couldn't be too careful about these things.

~~
Vestia opened her shuttle bay and wished Luka a good trip over the radio, while the spaceport flight control cleared the Silver Devil for takeoff.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:01 pm

"Hi" Dawn said with a wave to the two guys. She did watch Esk to see if he would look at her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:37 pm

Esk grunted a vague greeting and strapped in. He didn't look much at anyone.

Mourn wasn't far behind, clutching his laptop protectively as he buckled into a seat. "Robot coming?" He asked Moira curiously, tilting his head.

Luka repeated over the intercom "Hope you're all strapped in, we're off!" and started takeoff. "See you soon Vestia." She told the cruise ship.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Dawn frowned and looked down to her lap as she waited for them to take off.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Vestia watched the ship take off. Aww, she was going to miss those guys. Hopefully they stayed safe.

~~
Moriah smiled at Mourn. "I wanted to see what was going to happen. And I've never been to Mars before, not while I was conscious anyway." She looked excited, this might all be risky and she knew it, but it was still fun to see something new.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Takeoff went as smoothly as it ever did in this old ship, maybe slightly less rough thanks to Rigel's improvements.
once they were out in open space Luka came over the intercom again. "As you were crew, as you were."

"You be fine robot, I no let them touch you." Mourn nodded.

"There's more of us than rooms." Esk spoke at last.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:06 pm

"Asher will be in the bay on the trip out and Moriah is staying with me." Dawn said. That took care of two extra people anyway.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Esk nodded slowly, the first actual acknowledgement of Dawn he'd shown. "good." He got unstrapped but remained seated.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Moriah smiled at Mourn. "The other androids made me promise to stay on the ship. I probably will." Or not, she was kinda tempted to see Mars City Five. She unstrapped herself. "So Asher really has to stay downstairs for the entire trip?" Dang. Sounded boring to her.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:48 pm

"Unless he's really good at hauling himself up ladders without using his legs." Esk remarked flatly.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:49 pm

"On the way there, yes, since his chair can't really go from one to the other." Dawn said with a frown then shrugged "We can visit with him a lot to make it less boring."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:55 pm

Moriah snorted at Esk's suggestion. "I mean, androids do have good upper body strength," she mused. She couldn't imagine Asher trying that though, he seemed too reserved to do anything so undignified.
"Yeah, guess we'll have to visit him."

Tala wandered up into the main room to see what the others were up to. "Greetings," she proclaimed.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:03 pm

"Hi Tala" Dawn said and got up. "I want to check on Asher, make sure he's settling in."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:10 pm

"I assume everything's fine then?" Esk asked Tala.

"hello cow lady!" Mourn waved back.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:15 pm

"All is well, there were no disasters in takeoff, none that I was involved in at the very least," Tala said grandly. "The android is safe to visit," she informed Dawn, "He is not violent and will not stab you." The way her ears wiggled suggested she was joking.

Moriah looked unsure as to what to make of the minotaur lady. They hadn't talked much before.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:23 pm

"yeah, because we all feared that." Esk snarked.

Mourn snickered. "He good robot, only shoot people for greater good." he nodded.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little before waving and heading to check on Asher. When she got down, she smiled at Asher, going over to him. "Hi Asher"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Moriah winced at Mourn's remark. She'd heard the story about what Asher had done to Kay, it was horrible. Androids weren't supposed to hurt people, and nobody was supposed to hurt their own lover. It was so wrong.

Tala slapped her shoulder. "It is well young one, the greater good is not something to fear! Sometimes the end does justify the means."

Moriah flinched.

~~
Asher had unstrapped his wheelchair from the wall now takeoff was done, and was snooping around the cargo bay. He looked over and smiled at Dawn's voice. "Oh hello Dawn, it's good to see you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:44 pm

"Don't worry about it." Esk told Moriah, reading her expression. "A lot of us have shot my brother at some point, it's therapeutic." He rose from his seat.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Dawn smiled at Asher. "I came to see how you are settling in, if you want anything." She said softly. Just because it was also a way to avoid her feelings didn't mean anything, right. She didn't know how to feel about Esk's avoiding her and almost ignoring her now.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:56 pm

Moriah shivered. Esk had been terrifying to her the day she arrived on Vestia, and he was still pretty scary to her now. "I'm, uh, going to put my stuff in Dawn's--my?-- room now," she mumbled.

~~
Asher smiled at Dawn. "Thank you, that's very kind of you." He looked around the cargo bay, it was pretty darn inhospitable, just boxes and machinery. Not much they could do about that, oh well. "I think I have everything I need," he said, "Being an android is convenient that way, all you need is a power cable. But visitors are good too."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:59 pm

"Yeah, visitors are good." Dawn said with a smile. "We can find some movies or something to do to pass the time."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 pm

"That sounds good," Asher agreed. He smiled softly, "I downloaded a few movies for the trip, do you have any too? Or of course there are some good board games that we could try on a tablet."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Esk snorted, bemused by how scared of him Moriah was. After all, if she so desired she could flatten him into a wall with one hand.

Mourn stood up too. "I eat!" He declared. he had some tins of tuna in his bag.

Esk rolled his eyes, wierdo.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next