UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-four

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-four

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "I don't need a party." She said softly, chuckling.

~~~
Skye looked to the door then came over to open it "Mourn? What's up?"
Starrnico

Character sheet
Name: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:11 pm

"Hey Shane!" Ellie said, "Come sit over here!" She winced at the loudness of her own voice. "Lucky you, Matt. My head feels like an algae vat."

~~
Asher smiled back. "Well I wouldn't go that far, but things seem okay. I talked with Starr about her telepathy a bit."

Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:24 pm

"No, not at the time I went." Sawna replied then shrugged "They like the sun here and sleep at night."

~~~
Starr smiled and stood to take the mug gently. "Thank you." She said then noticed his look to the egg. He didn't seem as freaked out as the others, more fascinated than anything else. "Did you want to hold it for a moment?" She asked gently

~~~
Shane came to grab some breakfast then to sit down with them. "Did you think to go by and see Sawna?" He asked Ellie. She could heal them again since she was back now.

Starrnico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Tala snorted softly. "They miss out on the joys of the night. That is well though, it allows us the peace to enjoy it moreso."

~~
"Oh no, I forgot all about Sawna," Ellie said. "Kay always looks disapproving when I get healed by her, it's very sad."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Sawna chuckled softly and nodded "Yes, they do but it is better for me. I like the peace and calmness of the ocean at night."

~~~
Shane chuckled quietly "He thinks we are taking advantage of her powers, but then she does offer them." He said then shrugged.
Starrnico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:41 pm

"You are a loner in your soul," Tala said, nodding. She took a long drink of her coffee.
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:16 am

Matt laughed. "Algae huh?"

"You know, you could just not drink as much." Esk suggested bluntly.

Matt waved hand dismissively. "Where's the fun in that?"

Esk shrugged.

---

Kay nodded. [Did she have any insight into the problem?]

---

Armin looked taken aback, uncertain all of a sudden. He bowed his head. "Forgive my staring, it is just... another royal Star Dragon is a momentous occasion." He paused. "I fear I am not worthy to cradle the egg of the unborn ruler. "
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet
Name: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:04 am

"You are what you drink," Ellie said. "I drank algae last night, so..." She shook her head at Esk. "Drinking is good."
She looked at Shane again, "Yeah, yay magical healing. Kay hates it but it's neat."

~~
"Yes. She says that to be cut off from her would be bad for her people, and so she prefers to not use any magic devices to block her telepathy, just putting up a mental block to keep her thoughts from being overheard." Asher sighed. "I told her that if she finds it too exhausting in the long run, we should try something else, but for now she thinks this is the best for her people and her egg."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:09 am

"That's just because it makes him feel useless." Esk pointed out. "Magic means he doesn't get to glare and feel smug about it. And means there's no consequences to your actions so you never learn. Or some shit." He snorted. "Not that anyone here learns even if they get laid out for months."

Matt laughed. "Hey, we totally learn! We just don't care!"

Esk rolled his eyes.

---

Kay nodded. [She understands this better than we do. I think we just have to trust her, and keep a close eye on her just in case.] Yeah he knew Starr had a lot of bravado and wouldn't admit to struggling, she wasn't the sort of person who ever DID. Like so many of the people on this ship really.
[How does she seem otherwise?] He was concerned about her mental state still, whether she liked it or not, he was going to worry about her.
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:41 am

Ellie snickered. "We learned! We learned that a hangover doesn't matter in the long run, cause it gets better eventually." She winced as her head throbbed. "Ow."

~~
"Yes, we have to trust her judgement on this. We have our concerns, but ultimately she knows herself and her people a lot better than we do," Asher agreed. He smiled a little, "I think she's doing a bit better this morning. I suggested that she contact the hatchlings, so she did. I think hearing from them was good for her."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:59 am

Starr chuckled and picked up the egg, holding it close. "I believe that you are worthy, you are my friend." She said softly, looking at him.

~~~
Shane chuckled softly. "Yeah, but the pain of the moment is still there."
Starrnico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:08 pm

[She can communicate directly with them over this distance?] Oh that was actually useful.
He missed Danika dearly, and yeah, was slightly envious that she got to talk to them.
bah. [They're alright yes?]

---

Matt snickered. "Small voices, till we find Sawna yeah?"

Esk snorted.
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:33 pm

"Apparently so. It's quite impressive how strong her connection to her people is," Asher said. He smiled softly, "Yes, they're doing well. Danika and Kerr have both shapeshifted now, and Danika looks like you. Vela's still working on it though."

~~
"Yeah, let's use our indoor voices," Ellie agreed. "And also find Sawna as soon as I've finished my cereal."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Shane chuckled softly and nodded, focusing on his food for now too.
Starrnico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Kay blinked, Danika had taken a humanoid form? A sad smile crept across his face. [I'm sorry we missed that.]

--

Armin bowed his head. "I would be honored Miss Starr." He admitted.

---

"Do you people even HAVE inside voices?" Esk asked dryly.

Matt stuck his tongue out.
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:32 pm

"Yes, I wish we could have been there for that. It's wonderful that she's trying new things though," Asher said. He was still concerned that Danika might think dragons were somehow inferior to humanoids, but it was good to know she was growing up well.

~~
"I have a GREAT inside voice," Ellie burst out. She clutched her head, instantly regretting her loudness. "Ow."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Kay nodded. [If we can get a message to them through Starr then we can arrange a rendezvous.] Kay pointed out. [That could be very useful.]

---

Esk snickered.

Matt rolled over and patted Ellie on the back. "Shhhh, it's okay, drink coffee, relax. Ignore Esk."
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Asher blinked, then nodded. He hadn't even considered that possibility. "That's true. With Starr's communication, and Web's help, they could be reunited with us much sooner." The thought of seeing his sort-of daughter and his sort-of siblings again was wonderful.

~~
Ellie shot Esk a glare. She really wasn't fond of him. She did drink some coffee at Matt's suggestion, but kept glaring.
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:10 pm

Starr smiled at Armin and handed him the egg gently so he could hold it. She trusted him. He may have odd customs, but he never did anything to harm her and always treated her with respect. Besides, the shell was hard and hard to break right now.

~~~
Shane just ate his meal, letting the others talk. When he finished he got up to tend to his dishes.
Starrnico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 am

Esk just smirked back at Ellie. She was too easy to irritate.

Matt ignored his brother. "Fried food, caffeine and taking it easy. We'll go find Sawna after this okay?" He told Ellie.

---

Armin cradled the egg, looking down at it reverently. "How long till it hatches?" He asked softly.

---

Kay nodded. [We could arrange to stop somewhere, Web and Starr could do their portal thing again, we could all be back together in no time.] He was trying not to get his hopes up but it all seemed too perfect and ideal. He was eager to see Danika again and he knew Matt would be keen to see Thalia as well.
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:55 am

"Okay," Ellie said. "Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. Sawna can make me all better." She finished her cereal, shot Esk another glare, and took up her bowl to the counter.

~~
Asher nodded. "We'll need to think it over though, make sure there aren't reasons to have them stay where they are." He looked thoughtful. "But if there aren't any good reasons, then maybe we won't need to wait so long to see them again."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:34 am

Kay nodded, he couldn't help but look excited. Avoiding a whole trip into dangerous Imperium space? getting the kids back faster? yes!
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:15 am

Asher smiled at Kay. This little bit of hope was wonderful, being reunited with those children sooner made the next few months seem maybe, maybe, less sad and exhausting. "I think we should call a meeting to discuss the travel plan. I know everyone's sick of meetings, but it's good to get this sorted out properly."
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:38 am

(90 days how many days it has been since she had it....?)
Starrnico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:42 am

(Starr revealed her eggs April 20, i assume she had them a couple days before that though? And today is May 12. I'd estimate sixty days left?)
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Kay nodded. [We'll pass mars on the way, can pick up hopefully the parts Mourn ordered too.] Yes, things were working out. So why'd he have a nagging feeling of dread?
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:38 pm

"Yes, that'll be good to get done. Being able to walk again will be very nice," Asher agreed. He smiled softly. Although the idea of going into Terran space made him nervous. The more time they spent in central Terran space, the more likely it was that some secret would be revealed.
And whether that secret was the star dragons or the androids, it would probably mean death, slavery, or some combination thereof. Yay.
Kooshie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:36 pm

Kay patted Asher on the shoulder. [Let's organise that meeting, Maybe later this evening once everyone's back on the ship?]
flying_purple_monkfish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum