Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

3 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 17 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "I don't need a party." She said softly, chuckling.

~~~
Skye looked to the door then came over to open it "Mourn? What's up?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 17 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:47 am

"Don't worry about it." Matt smiled softly at Skye.

--

Esk lapsed back into silence for a while, then stood up. "I'm gonna get more cake." He declared. Yep, flee from the awkward.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 17 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:52 am

Skye gave them a smile and moved to take a seat to get started on this distraction.

Jewel couldn't use the big scissors, so she sorted the other things, finding some good matches on the ribbon and putting those together for a choice in a moment.

~~~
Dawn looked to him and nodded. "Alright" She wasn't going to stop him or anything, she just wanted to sit and be still for a while now. Space was calming to watch.

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:02 am

Esk went to go get cake, because hey, he could. He might still not be back to 100% health but he was not listening to Kay's medical advice anyway. He argued life was way too short to live on soup and healthy shit.
Besides, the plan seemed to be working.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:00 am

James kept cutting out cardboard medals. He was good at this, whoo.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:38 pm

(Do we need to do anything else before Beach Planet?)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:39 pm

(not that I know of)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:00 am

(not that i can think of)
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:41 am

TIMESKIP - MAY 11

Vestia reached the Beach Planet the same day the Tiger did, albeit a few hours later. She entered the atmosphere, and tried to get clearance the land, which wasn't easy for such a big ship to do on short notice.

Oh man, the sun felt good on her hull though. She so needed to do this more often!

~~
James was pacing near the airlock, looking excited. He was gonna see his friends again! And maybe Scott, if Scott was still here! And the androids from the shop! Ahhhhh!

~~
Ellie was pretty excited too. It'd be great to get Sawna back! The coffee shop wasn't the same without her.

~~
Asher was distinctly less excited. He couldn't leave the ship without a badge because Scott was here, and he was going to have to talk to Ethan about the rooftop, and Starr might be badly injured or traumatized. Not fun.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 am

Skye was excited about being able to fly on a real planet again, as was Jewel though the smaller Artuvian could fly through the halls easier.

Dawn looked out a window at the planet as they came in to land. She was excited, but she hadn't been able to stop thinking about what she and Esk had talked about before. She tried to find something she could have as a real goal for her life.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Kay looked anxious, last time they were here had hardly been restful and he was worried about what they'd learn once they found the others. Was Starr okay?

Matt rolled back and forward restlessly.

Mourn looked eager, sunshine was good for naps and there were electronics shops here to spend more of other people's money in whoo.

Hewitt managed to look disinterested as he stood on the observation deck and watched them descend.
Amity hovered near him.

Esk had found somewhere to sit and put his feet up on the observation deck as he watched them land. Hmm, beach planet, that meant tourists didn't it? the very worst sort of people.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Vestia got permission to land, and slowly brought herself down to land in one of the massive parking spaces reserved for cruise ships.

"I think I see the Tiger," she told everyone, "Looks like they beat us here." She repeated the message in Morse for Mourn.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:37 pm

"I hope they have Starr and that she's alright" Dawn said, turning to go to the ramp and meet the others there.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Kay chewed his lip, clutching his tablet to his chest as he waited.

Mourn's tail swished.

Armin joined the others at the ramp, bowing his head at Dawn's statement. He'd been praying hard for Starr's safe return.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:31 pm

(From the Tiger)

Tala led the group to the ramp.

"Hey guys," Vestia said, "welcome home!" She didn't see Starr or Sawna, hmm.

Asher, James, and Ellie watched nervously.

"Salutations!" Tala declared to Vestia and her crew.

"Luka!" James cheered.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:43 pm

"Hey everyone" Shane said with a wave. He smiled and headed for Matt and Ellie to greet them "Starr is alive, as is Sawna, they just stayed on the Tiger for now."

Rigel gave a grin then went to Dawn to hug her briefly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Luka nodded to James, she looked unhappy.

Kay looked worried, looking to the group questioningly.

Mourn was less patient, he stared at the group and loudly asked "Where dragon and not vampire?"

Armin wrung his hands.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:51 pm

"Let's go find a place to sit and talk to everyone at once" Rigel said as he looked around "This might need a drink or two to digest."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Ethan caught sight of Kay, and felt a sick feeling of dread push its way into his processes. He'd expected the absence to help his fear a bit, but no, it didn't seem to have made a difference.
Ugh.
He folded his arms defensively and tried to wait for the fear to settle down. It always did, eventually, it just sucked to have to experience it at all.

Ellie ran to Shane and hugged him frantically, then looked to Rigel nervously. That was ominous.

James looked a bit worried. Asher looked very worried. Yeah, this sounded bad.

Tala nodded gratefully to Rigel. "Yes, we require a meeting."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Kay's look of worry intensified, he bit down on his lip hard and clutched his tablet harder. He nodded curtly.

Armin bowed his head. "Vestia, could you summon the others please."

Mourn looked annoyed his question hadn't been answered. He sulked and followed everyone else.

Luka shook her head. "She's alive!" Yeah, she didn't think these guys deserved to fret THAT much. "just.. there's.. we need to ... explain."
Eugh.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Vestia would notify everyone who wasn't here to meet in one of the meeting rooms. She told the group where to go.

Tala led the way.

Asher stayed near Kay, trying to not imagine what horrible things the Family might have done to Starr. James followed.

Ellie clung to Shane's arm.

Ethan tagged along behind everyone else, staying away from Kay.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Shane had already said she was alive when they got here, but it seemed to bear repeating. Everyone was so worried.

Rigel nodded and looked to them "Where shall we meet up?"

Skye looked at the group worriedly as they turned to go with them to the meeting.

Dawn looked worried but wasn't sure what to say
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:09 pm

Luka wasn't overly eager to go hear all this again. She hung back, matching pace with Ethan. "Can we.. sit this out you think?" She asked him weakly.

Everyone else went to the meeting room.

Esk slumped into a chair.

Hewitt stood to one side with his arms folded.

Amity hovered nearby, his expression a dull vacant smile. He didn't seem to fully understand what was going on.

Armin looked distraught and kept mumbling prayers under his breath.

Kay felt a little sick.

Matt wheeled over to Ellie and Shane and stayed with them.

Mourn looked impatient.

Swarm scattered.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Shane looked at the group as they settled down. Who was going to speak up and say this though?

Rigel stayed standing, waiting for everyone to settle. He couldn't sit right now.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Ethan nodded at Luka. "That sounds like a good idea. I don't think they need us there, do they?"

The others went to the meeting room, taking seats, or in Asher's case, parking his wheelchair.

"Rigel, will you explain?" Tala said. Hey, he was standing, and he was more tactful than she was.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Luka shook her head and held back as everyone else went into the room. "Poor Starr... " She turned away. "I don't know how to act around her or what to say or anything. I want.. i want to help her but I don't know how."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:22 pm

"Yeah." Ethan sighed. "I give her books because I have no clue what else to do. Who the hell knows what she really would want, she probably doesn't even know right now." She spent so much time staying in her bed, even though she could carry her egg with her. Ethan didn't think that was a good sign.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Luka started walking, indicating that Ethan should follow. She didn't want to be here when the others came out of that meeting, reeling with the news.
"I didn't think the family could get any more twisted, I just.. can't even process the violation and... " She squeezed her eyes shut. "I'm so angry and I can't DO anything. She must feel even worse. And I feel like I shouldn't be angry because it's not my body or my life but I am and I.. I don't know if that's okay." She growled in frustration. "I should have flown faster, pushed the ship harder. If we'd have caught them earlier maybe... we could have stopped them."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next