Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three - Page 40 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three

Post by Kooshie Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:57 am

First topic message reminder :

"You have a tablet at least, right?" Asher asked Dawn.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three - Page 40 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Asher smiled at Amity. "We'll figure this out. I'm sure with Mourn's brains and my hands, we'll be able to get you safely into your new body." He nodded to Mourn, "I didn't find much, but I think it's safe to try softening the glue with some heat. Amity, you should probably shut down while we try this."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three - Page 40 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:28 pm

[As you wish.]

Mourn shut the laptop down. "What we use?" He looked around for options, hmmm.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Asher frowned. "I think we need to apply heat to the outside of the casing, they probably put a lot of clue on the board." He eyed the drone's body thoughtfully, "We don't want to apply direct heat, a flame would most likely damage the motherboard. I've heard of people using hair dryers before, you don't happen to have one, do you?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Mourn looked around, this place was a mess. "No. We ask girl! girls have hair dryers!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Asher looked amused. "Okay, who should we try first? Maybe Ellie, she likes beauty stuff. Or Dawn, she doesn't have damp hair usually."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Kooshie wrote:"What did you get? More goats? Other stuff? Did you get bees?" James was curious! He waved, "Hi!"

~~
Asher nodded. "Whether we have souls or not changes nothing, our goal stays the same. Still, it's too bad that Daniella had to go through such an awful experience for nothing."
Dawn nodded "A few more goats, and bees for honey. I even got some rabbits and deer for variety."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:45 pm

"You're officially crazy, Dawn," James said with a laugh. He looked nervous, "Are the bees here yet?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Dawn chuckled and shook her head "They are not, I have to build them a cage so they don't get loose in Vestia. I figure I can cage off one corner in the back with small enough wire that they can't get out and give them flowers in that to use for their honey."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:53 pm

"Whew. I may not be able to be stung, but bees on me doesn't sound fun," James said. "How about birds? Are you going to get chickens or something too?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Dawn chuckled and motioned off to one side "We have had chickens. Got them after we got the coop built."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:51 pm

"Oh." James laughed. "Man, this place is turning into a zoo. How are you gonna feed them all? Have you worked out a deal with Ellie or something?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Mourn shrugged. "Hawk girls maybe have, no like wet feathers." He had no idea though, wasn't like he paid much attention to girls and their hair care.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:59 pm

"Oh yeah, that makes sense," Asher said. "Let's start with Skye, then." He tucked his tablet away and carefully turned his wheelchair so he could get out of Mourn's messy room.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Mourn bounded over Asher, he didn't give a damn about the android's mobility issues.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Asher smiled at that, it was pretty much impossible to be offended by Mourn's lack of interest in anyone's problems. Case to point: there wasn't anyone else he'd allow to call him 'robot', but with Mourn, it was okay. He followed Mourn out, at least trying to keep up, to look for Skye.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Dawn explained the plan they had for feeding the different animals in the ranch.

~~~
Skye was in her room again, making sure everything was put away so they could go when they were ready. Anything to not think of Orel for a bit.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:53 pm

"Wow, you really have thought this out," James said, impressed. "All I did today was buy clothes." Yeah, he wasn't as practical as Dawn was.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Dawn chuckled and nodded "I've been working on this whole plan off an on since we got the idea for the goats. It was a good distraction from my studies."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:13 pm

James nodded. "I guess so. Man, that's like taking a break from working by working though, you and my brother should start a workaholics anonymous group."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:23 pm

Dawn flushed and dipped her head, nodding. "I know, but it paid off, I got my degree. I can be a doctor now."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:27 pm

James smiled at that. "Oh yeah, congratulations on that. We need to like, have a party for you. Maybe two parties, one for now, and the other for when we're reunited with the other Silver Devil guys."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:01 am

Mourn made for Skye's room and called through the door "Hawk girl!" Yeah he didn't do knocking.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40