Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

3 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 28 Empty Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small, fast space yacht. The last owner named it Celestial Tiger.

Three small bedrooms (with bunks), one bathroom. Very small storage hold. combined dining/living area. Everyone's going to hate each other by the end of this road trip.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/46/08/46/small_10.jpg
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 28 Empty Re: Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Starrnico Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:51 pm

"No, you just won a drinking game against an idiot then we came back together." Rigel answered "And we aren't leaving yet, likely today, just not right now."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 28 Empty Re: Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Luka frowned, nodding slowly and carefully. Her brain felt like mush. "Good... " She set her head back down on her pillow. "I.. i'm gonna... sleep more..." She smiled weakly at Rigel. "thank you.."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Rigel nodded and went to get ready for the day. He left Luka to sleep it off and went to get breakfast, pausing to talk to Starr on the way when she called him in. That would be an interesting project.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Luka drifted back to sleep, relieved to learn she'd not done or said anything too dumb while drunk. Good, that was good.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:22 am

Ethan decided it was safe enough to go out for a while. This early in the morning, the robot hate groups would all be fast asleep or drinking their coffee, right? Nobody was interested in violence this early unless they were, well, Kaylr. And most people weren't Kaylr.

He went to the bookstore to buy more books for Starr. She needed stuff to occupy her if she was going to sit on a nest all day. He also bought a book for Hewitt, although as usual he wasn't sure why he bothered with that. Then he made his way back toward the Tiger.

"Excuse me?"

Ethan looked around, and saw that the person addressing him was the android woman from last night. "Yes?"

"Are you okay? You look angry about something." She sounded concerned.

Ethan blinked. He wasn't used to anyone remarking on how he looked, most people were desensitized to his perpetual look of disgust by now. "I'm fine. This is just how my face looks." He eyed her badge, "Terran United, huh? Thought they were bought out years ago."

She nodded, the concern fading from her face, to be replaced by suspicion. "Terran United Six series. Of course they weren't bought out, they're the second largest android manufacturer around. Where the hell have you been?"

Just when he thought he'd gotten a grasp on what was going on in this universe, it went and tried to confuse him again. Ethan backpedaled hastily, not wanting to arouse suspicion that he might be from another universe. "Oh, right. I guess I read a fake news story or something. Good to know Terran United didn't get bought."

"You're MegaBrainTech, aren't you?" She asked, looking at his unbranded badge.

Ethan nodded.

"Figures. You guys don't even remember that other androids exist, half the time." Her voice was bitter.

Ethan glared. "I have a lot on my mind lately, I haven't been able to fact check everything I hear. Cut me some slack."

She considered that, then reluctantly relented. "Fine. My name's Rachel." She held out her hand.

Ethan looked at her hand a few moments too long, then shifted his books to his left arm, and reluctantly took it. "I'm Ethan." He hesitated, "Good to meet you." He let go as soon as possible, and resisted the urge to wipe his hand on his jeans.

"Good to meet you too," she replied, although the sentiment didn't sound wholehearted. "Be careful out here. This station's safe enough, but it's still a dangerous place for an android to be alone, especially looking hostile like you do." Rachel nodded to him, then left.

Ethan frowned, and headed home. This was a weird place, and he didn't think he liked it much.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Soon enough, Rigel came out to get breakfast, thinking of the project Starr wanted.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:58 pm

"Greetings!" Tala said to Rigel. "Have you yet spoken to Starr this morn?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Rigel nodded "Yes, I just came from the medical room" He replied as he moved to get breakfast for himself "I take it you spoke to her this morning?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 pm

"I suggested she acquire an incubator, so she may leave the nest more," Tala said with a nod. She added conversationally, "How do you fare today?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:39 pm

"I am well" Rigel said with a smile as he took a seat to start eating. "How are you today?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:42 pm

"I am well. Our ship has become most crowded, it will be an interesting adventure to return to Vestia," Tala said. "We will require more planning to ensure we do not become stranded in deep space, as we nearly did on our way here."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Rigel nodded at that then sighed "Yes, we can hang around Terran space, jumping from station to station for a while, then go to the beach world."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:32 pm

"That seems like the best plan. We cannot stay on the beach planet, no matter the loveliness of such a place. We will choose a course through developed space until Vestia's crew tell us they will soon arrive." Tala finished the last of her apples. "I am sure al of us will grow used to the strange Terrans in time."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Rigel chuckled and nodded "Yes, they can be strange, but they mostly mean well. Of course, being Terrans, there are always some that just mean harm, so we have to take care, even here."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:24 am

Tala's ears twitched. "Of course. That is why we carry weapons on our travels." She looked pleased.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Rigel nodded and smiled "That we do."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:13 pm

"We will depart today. I have had food and water refilled on this ship, as well as fuel. We have also sent a letter to our friends. Can you think of anything else we must do before departure?" Tala asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Rigel thought about that a minute "I should pick up some stuff to make the incubator before we leave. I'll do that as soon as I am done eating."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:27 pm

"Excellent. We will not depart without you," Tala said. "How fares Luka today?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:35 pm

"Hangover, as expected, but she's fine otherwise." Rigel said with a od and ate his meal.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Tala nodded. She was glad that her pilot was going to be okay. "Remember what I said, if you two desire to mate, you must not allow it to interfere with your work," she said. "And I would not recommend it, as when we return to the Silver Devil, you will again be her captain. Such relationships rarely work well."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Rigel nodded and frowned a little "I do like her, but I had a mate that had all of my heart. I lost her and my people don't often have a love like that twice."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Tala looked sympathetic. "I am most sorry for your loss. Be careful of Luka, she at times seems attached to you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Rigel nodded again "I know she is. I try to keep it on the level of friends, but I can tell she wants more. I wish I had that to give her in return because she is a wonderful person." He said without looking up.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:56 pm

"She will have many opportunities, I am sure. She is of great youth and vigor, and has many fine skills." Tala nodded sagely. She headed for the airlock, "Tell me when you are ready to leave. For now, I take one more shower before departure."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Rigel nodded and finished eating, putting his dishes away "Right, a good shower for you and parts buying for me then we're off."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Tala left to go shower. She'd be gone for a while.

Ethan made it safely back to the Tiger and went to knock on the door to Starr's room.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next