Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 20 Empty Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small, fast space yacht. The last owner named it Celestial Tiger.

Three small bedrooms (with bunks), one bathroom. Very small storage hold. combined dining/living area. Everyone's going to hate each other by the end of this road trip.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/46/08/46/small_10.jpg
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 20 Empty Re: Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Starr snorted awake and raised her head then had to fight the blanket to get where she could see again "What?"

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 20 Empty Re: Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Tala opened the door and came in, looking at the star dragon under the blanket. "I have not seen you recently, and I should. My crew report that there is a presence in your mind that is not you." She sniffed the air a bit, because that was what you did when someone was acting strange.

Ethan facepalmed. Yep, no caution, just going straight to the point. Nice work, Tala.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:29 pm

Luka shook her head, ahh Tala, she could always be relied on to get right to the issue.

Swarm waited, chittering uncertainly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Starr looked at her then dipped her head, sighing softly "Yes, I know."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Tala's ears flicked forward. "Who is it?" She snorted suddenly, catching an odd scent, "You smell different. You..." she sniffed the air again, "You are carrying young!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm

Luka's eyes widened.

Swarm buzzed. "young? with whom?"

Luka covered her mouth with her hands. No no no, please let it be that she was totally hooking up with someone back at the guild, the alternative was too gross, too horrible.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Starr winced at that then sighed again, nodding "I have eggs. They used the sugar so they could use needles to get me pregnant. I couldn't use my magic to stop them."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:21 pm

Ethan suddenly really, really wished he'd taken the time to stab the other keeper too. It would have been worth a few extra bullet wounds. The Family were so messed up.

Tala looked, for once, uncertain what to say. She pawed the ground with one hoof. "This is unexpected," she said finally.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Tears welled in Luka's eyes, she looked away, clenching her fists and gritting her teeth.
"They need to die..." she muttered. The keepers needed to die.

Last edited by flying_purple_monkfish on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Starr raised her head to push the blankets so they could see the three eggs her kind were forced to have each time. "I will only have one child out of these, you woke me up early enough so I could choose that at least."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:28 pm

"Chose? You can chose to have more than one?" Swarm asked. They were curious, and somewhat oblivious to the horror of all this.

Luka shook her head. They should have been faster, they should have found her sooner.
She turned and went to find Rigel, if nothing else, she wanted to send one last message.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Ethan looked at the eggs, tried to suppress a shudder, and then abruptly headed off to the storage hold to hide.

"You will keep them?" Tala asked, sounding far more sympathetic than she normally could manage.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Starr flinched again "It is not well known, and you cannot tell anyone, but yes, we can choose to have one or two viable eggs. Yes, despite how this one was conceived, it is my child. As my first-born, it will be the next royal."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Tala nodded. "Then we shall protect it, as we protect you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Swarm bobbed up and down. "as you wish..." "if the father tries to claim it?" "we will defend them." "the others will defend them."

---

Luka went to find Rigel, she wanted to send another message to Vestia. For one specific member of the crew.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:15 pm

"If a man comes, then he will have to get through me to even see this child. I am not calling him a father." Starr said fiercely.

~~
Rigel was still in his room, there wasn't enough room in Sawna's bedroom for all of them. He looked to Luka when she came in and waved "Hey, what's going on?" He had heard muffled, distracting voices.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Luka wiped the tears from her eyes. "They hurt Starr." She lowered her voice. "She... she has eggs." She looked angry and upset, but mostly angry.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Rigel blinked at that then got up to hug Luka. He didn't like that she was upset "Eggs?" That made him mad too, but he pushed those emotions away to be here for Luka.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:20 pm

"The father shall be kept well away," Tala said firmly. "Should he even find us." She watched Starr with concern. This was awful, even she knew it. "Do you wish to be alone now?" There was no threat to the crew, after all. Starr could get some peace.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Luka nodded, relaxing a little into his hug. "We.. we should have been faster or.. blow those bastards to bits. " She was shaking a little and pulled away. "I want to send another message to Vestia, to Esk. They need to pay for what they've done."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Starr settled back around her eggs, looking at them "I need sleep, stay or go as you wish."

~~~
Rigel rubbed her arms when she moved back then went to the tablet, pulling up the message "Depends on what you want to say as to whether we can send it now or have to wait until they meet up with us."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:47 pm

"Sleep well, Starr. Know that the other keeper shall be slaughtered as well, and all shall be avenged," Tala said reassuringly. She left the room and closed the door.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Starr nodded and settled in to get some much needed sleep
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:49 pm

"Esk's father, he has the firepower and the hatred for slavers. He can blow that damn keep out the sky, with any luck, he can take out a few of those keepers too." Luka probably wasn't thinking overly clearly, she was pretty upset. "We have to do something. We can't just let them get away with it, do it to someone else. They have to die."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:50 pm

"His father? You know he killed the slaves as well as the slavers, right?" Rigel asked, looking to her "If you contact him, then you need to specify to kill as few slaves as is possible."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Luka nodded. "I know." In her mind, death was preferable to slavery anyway, especially if they were doing this to all the females. That thought made her feel sick.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Rigel nodded then shook his head "It would hurt Starr to lose a bunch of dragons just to get revenge for her. We have to try to rescue them, not kill them too."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next